Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 05:33 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Could you please post the evidence?

For the blood, why not also the results that indicate it was human and clearly indicated some genetic abnormality?

Photos can't be altered?

Plenty of people have pictures of UFOS claiming them to be alien spacecraft, should I believe them too?

If a photo exists of say, the chariots in the Red Sea, how does this logically connect that they could only possibly be there as a result of the biblical story of the Jews fleeing Egypt?
How else would the chariots get out into the sea?

Go down with the ship they had been crossing on...same with the horses the men the prostitutes and the barrel of apples...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like gall's post
30-09-2013, 06:47 AM
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 05:33 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Could you please post the evidence?

For the blood, why not also the results that indicate it was human and clearly indicated some genetic abnormality?

Photos can't be altered?

Plenty of people have pictures of UFOS claiming them to be alien spacecraft, should I believe them too?

If a photo exists of say, the chariots in the Red Sea, how does this logically connect that they could only possibly be there as a result of the biblical story of the Jews fleeing Egypt?
How else would the chariots get out into the sea?

Depending on where they are in relation to shore and depth, sea level rise.

How do you discern chariots, from definitely the chariots that the pharaoh's men rode in as they chased the jewish slaves?

(we can ignore for the moment the paucity of evidence that indicates any jews were ever enslaved by the Egyptians)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
30-09-2013, 07:18 AM
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  How else would the chariots get out into the sea?
A ship carrying chariots could have sunk. It's not only more plausible, it's more probable considering how fast wood decays under water. Consider Let's see, ship sinking with chariots or physics defying miracle? Hmmm. Consider

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
30-09-2013, 09:12 AM
(28-09-2013 09:06 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Quick question. Can you actually conduct tests on blood that old? I thought it became impossible after a few days.

Depends how it is preserved. It's possible to get dna from something that old though allot more unlikely and difficult.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
30-09-2013, 09:34 AM
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  How else would the chariots get out into the sea?

Wait, are you serious?

How does literally anything else ever end up in the sea...

... this is my signature!
30-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Apparently there's some sort of miraculous anti-chariot barrier that can only be suspended by god.... and is probably responsible for gravity.Tongue

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
30-09-2013, 09:45 AM
(29-09-2013 03:29 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 12:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Bullshit, and you know it. But please keep up the ruse. Drinking Beverage

Preposterous, I think you need to look at that word and apply it accordingly.

By your own admission, it is a more reasoned approach to consider the fantastic things in the bible as more than likely not true.

im·plau·si·ble adjective \(ˌ)im-ˈplȯ-zə-bəl\
: not believable or realistic : not plausible

You've got a lot of holes to take care of. I hope the fingers you have to plug the holes in your story are as multipliable as the loaves and fish. Drinking Beverage
The stories are implausible and fantastic from a human point of view, but when you know that the God who is the author of all creation is capable of achieving miracles which by their very definition are fantastic and implausible from a human point of view, then there is no problem with believing for those who have faith in God.

And so it begins...
God works in mysterious ways...
God can do anything so therefore anything can makes sense even when it otherwise doesn't...

These are the arguments Christians use when all else fails.

Here let me quote someone that you know:
(28-09-2013 05:16 PM)excubitor Wrote:  What astonishes me is the absurdities that atheists will resort to and the abject illogicality of their arguments as they try to discredit Christians and arguments which add weight and support to the Bible.

Hmm... Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
30-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Ah, I remember this story. I read it a long time ago, and yeah... It sounded bullshit. I mean to say. It sounded bullshit how he just found it, but it's double shit that he won't produce the evidence that can literally prove all of us wrong.

..... And even then, what's some dried blood going to tell us about the divinity of Jesus, much less that the Bible is correct?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-10-2013, 02:30 AM
(30-09-2013 06:43 AM)gall Wrote:  

Go down with the ship they had been crossing on...same with the horses the men the prostitutes and the barrel of apples...
Wheres the ship gone?
01-10-2013, 02:43 AM
When I was a Christian these videos were being circulated endlessly. I remember seeing that chariot wheel video roughly 10 years ago.

I didn't really beleive it when I saw it. It seemed fabricated though I didn't have the tools at the time to dismantle it.

Allot of this stuff like the Ray Comfort media is used internally by churchy cults to placate the masses and keep them ignorant.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss