Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 05:41 AM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
I'm pretty sure having only half the normal compliment of chromosomes would result in a vast array of abnormalities, with little to zero chance of a viable birth. I don't have the background to really understand all the implications, but so much of gene expression depends on timing and concentrations/gradients, with half the DNA sites to work with, it'll all go horribly wrong. Kinda makes you look into Wyatt's chromosome count.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 06:49 AM
(26-09-2013 05:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Many people make their livelihood by being a convincing liar.

A convincing liar is still a liar.

Yes, car salesmen, lawyers, and politicians..all require this trait.
26-09-2013, 06:58 AM
(26-09-2013 05:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  One of these days, I'm gonna get really crazy and start pronouncing Gwynnie artifacts... or not.

Consider The world always needs more Gwynnies. But maybe not Gwynnie artifacts. No

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Ron Wyatt won't be producing Christ's blood anytime soon... because he's been dead for years. But thanks for defaming his character. Where he said he found blood is a restricted dig site under government control.
26-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Like area 51?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-09-2013, 07:12 AM
(26-09-2013 05:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Many people make their livelihood by being a convincing liar.

A convincing liar is still a liar.

are we talking about the guy who has been dead for like 12 years?

Who gives a crap what a dead lying pseudo-archeologist thought.

This guy was a nutbag in life why even talk about him now. It was all debunked years ago I thought.
26-09-2013, 07:16 AM
(26-09-2013 07:06 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Ron Wyatt won't be producing Christ's blood anytime soon... because he's been dead for years. But thanks for defaming his character. Where he said he found blood is a restricted dig site under government control.

The man was a lying sob. No one could possibly "defame" his reputation, more than what he himself caused himself. Whatever people think of his deceitful character is a direct result of his repeated deceit. He is personally responsible for his reputation by the preposterous bullshit he claimed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
26-09-2013, 07:25 AM
(26-09-2013 06:58 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  One of these days, I'm gonna get really crazy and start pronouncing Gwynnie artifacts... or not.

Consider The world always needs more Gwynnies. But maybe not Gwynnie artifacts. No

Imma Gwynnie artifact. Big Grin

(26-09-2013 07:06 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Ron Wyatt won't be producing Christ's blood anytime soon... because he's been dead for years. But thanks for defaming his character.

He defamed his own character. Kinda like you. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-09-2013, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 11:54 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Whatabuncha nuts.
No human could possibly have 24 chromosomes.
An organism with 24 chromosomes, is by definition NOT a human.
If he actually did, it would actually prove the doctrine of the "incarnation" was actually false. It would mean that whatever Jebus was, he was not actually "god made man".
I mean really. A Third-grader can figure that one out.

Since we know the Moses traditions were mythological, and we know there were arcs in Shiloh, Beth-el, and many other centers of worship, (including many in temples and sites that were not even Hebrew), the most probable explanation for what happened to the arc, and why it is never mentioned, is that it didn't really exist. There may have been a gold covered box with 2 golden sphinxes, like there was all over the ancient Near East, but why would all the OTHER temple junk still be around to be carted off to Rome, and that not be there ? Cuz it never existed. There is a reason only the High Priest could go into the Holy of Holies. It's not hard to figure that one out either.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
26-09-2013, 09:31 AM
(25-09-2013 08:31 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  For those of you who don't know, Ron Wyatt is a self proclaimed "Archaeologist", who has claimed to have found, among other things;

, his claimed discoveries included:

* Noah's Ark (the Durupınar site, located 18.25 miles south of Mount Ararat).
* Anchor stones (or drogue stones) used by Noah on the Ark.
* The post-flood house, grave markers and tombs of Noah and his wife.
* The location of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other Cities of the Plain: Zoar,
Zeboim, and Admah.
* Sulfur/brimstone balls from the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah.
* The Tower of Babel site (in southern Turkey)
* How the Egyptians may have built the pyramids.
* The site of the Israelites' crossing of the Red Sea (located in the Gulf of Aqaba)
* Chariot wheels and other relics of the army of Pharaoh at the bottom of the
Red Sea
* The site of the biblical Mt. Sinai (in Saudi Arabia at Jabal al Lawz)
* A chamber at the end of a maze of tunnels under Jerusalem containing
artifacts from Solomon's Temple (including the Ark of the Covenant).
* The site of the Crucifixion of Jesus

But that's not the best part, the absolute biggest, most ridiculous claim he's ever made is this; He claims to have found the blood of Jesus Christ himself, dripped onto the Ark of the Covenant.

Quote:
We tested it to make sure it was blood. It is unique blood. I will quickly state this, I know that there are some doctors here, and nurses, and people who are familiar with blood. All of us have 46 chromosomes, unless we have Downs Syndrome. Christ had 24. Each parent supplies 23 chromosomes to a new infant--all right, Christ got 23 from His mother, He got one from His Father, and it was a Y, which made Him a male. He got it not from an earthly Father, or He would have had 46 like the rest of us.

He's only shown the results to a "few close friends", after it was tested in Tel Aviv by some Israeli scientists.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/talk_1-9-99.htm

Even AiG thinks this guy is completely nuts.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...d#Sidebar3

The fact that someone can so blatantly lie, and actually have people believe them, is just absolutely depressing.

PS, here's a picture of the "Ark of the Covenant":

[Image: 300px-Aoc.jpg]

SO clear Rolleyes
Wow, I learned 3 things from this that I didn't know before:

1. Jesus walked the earth with Moses (how else would his blood have dripped on the ark of the covenant?)
2. We had the ability to determine how many chromosomes people had back in Jesus' time (how else would we know that blood found with 24 chromosomes belonged to Jesus?)
3. The ark of the covenant was ugly!

(Wink Yes, the above is sarcastic.)

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair