Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(08-10-2013 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 02:22 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm sorry you feel that way, because people are special, and they are capable of special creative, expressive and redemptive acts. There's nothing wrong, for example, with telling a child they are special and beloved of god.

Spare me the emotional bull. Every person is special on the human level. They are not "special" in the cosmological sense. I realize making distinctions and dealing with the subtle details is difficult for you, but do try, once in a while. Weeping

Quote:They are not "special" in the cosmological sense.

Uh-huh. My dog and cat and fish at home are yet to write Shakespeare OR perform it... I apologize for trying to make you feel special since that especially offends you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 02:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-10-2013 02:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Spare me the emotional bull. Every person is special on the human level. They are not "special" in the cosmological sense. I realize making distinctions and dealing with the subtle details is difficult for you, but do try, once in a while. Weeping

Uh-huh. My dog and cat and fish at home are yet to write Shakespeare OR perform it... I apologize for trying to make you feel special since that especially offends you.

But your doggy, and your kitty and fishy are special. Very very special, Pooh-bah.
Even though no one would have expected them to write anything, and that's a totally irrelevant non-sequitur.
Bonobo apes can compose, and write, and communicate. Dolphins can communicate.
We are not special.
Pleasy is quite exceptional tho. Weeping
Why, you should maybe write a pamphlet about your special fishy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-10-2013, 03:28 PM
(09-10-2013 02:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Spare me the emotional bull. Every person is special on the human level. They are not "special" in the cosmological sense. I realize making distinctions and dealing with the subtle details is difficult for you, but do try, once in a while. Weeping

Give their offspring a few million years. You might be surprised.
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-10-2013, 02:58 AM
(09-10-2013 10:56 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 04:07 AM)excubitor Wrote:  So the force of gravity diminishes the further away from the core of the earth we get. No kidding. Just as well we have a genius here to explain basic stuff like that to us.

Quick question, for a fellow genius.

Are other objects are affected by gravity (such as, by way of example: every object ever observed)?

Then what about... the sun?
What's your point. Just because the Sun and the moon and the planets also have gravitational fields does not mean that they are not all miracles also
Drinking Beverage

(08-10-2013 04:38 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Higg's boson has not been found. This is an utter lie to justify the expenditure of the equivalent of the GDP of a small European country on the latter day Tower of Babel called the Large Hadron Collider.

Yes. They are all lying. Every single person involved.
That seems likely.
If anybody reports that Higg's boson is discovered they are either lying or have been deceived. If anybody says that Higgs boson is suspected to have been found or has been tentatively confirmed to exist or that the tests appear to indicate that the Higgs boson has been detected then they are telling the truth.

I believe that the rubbery language about tentative discoveries and suspected detection are nothing more than spin to keep the hounds at bay who want to see some justification for the untold billions of dollars that the researchers have sunk into the project
(08-10-2013 04:38 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Did you know that no device has ever detected the rotation of the earth. Not ever, not even after 400 years of preaching that the earth is rotating. Yet you believe that.

Yes. Except, of course, for the part where that's not true.

Satellites.

(or, are those also a 'conspiracy'? I'd be very curious as to what does cause GPS signals, in that case...)
The existence of GPS satellites is entirely possible in a geocentric model. If it were not then I would never have taken up belief in geocentrism. I was brainwashed into believing that the earth was rotating and orbitting the sun and had to confront these issues on their merit. I have already produced quotes from Einstein to prove that both models are equivalent and merely coordinate transformations however you have refused to consider this. You are happy to stay in the thick brainwashed state of your youth. In a geocentric system the GPS satellite has an orbit of the earth which exactly offsets the rotation of the universe through which it is moving. It is like a rowboat which is rowing upstream at the same speed as the river is taking him downstream. From the perspective of the person on the bank he does not change his position.
10-10-2013, 06:03 AM
(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  What's your point. Just because the Sun and the moon and the planets also have gravitational fields does not mean that they are not all miracles also
Drinking Beverage

"I don't know, therefore god". Still as intellectually vapid as ever. We'll never be able to sufficiently prove to you that it wasn't a miracle, even if there is ZERO reason to believe it is anything other than consequences of natural forces at work.

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  If anybody reports that Higg's boson is discovered they are either lying or have been deceived. If anybody says that Higgs boson is suspected to have been found or has been tentatively confirmed to exist or that the tests appear to indicate that the Higgs boson has been detected then they are telling the truth.

I believe that the rubbery language about tentative discoveries and suspected detection are nothing more than spin to keep the hounds at bay who want to see some justification for the untold billions of dollars that the researchers have sunk into the project.

It's called 'intellectual honesty', something you're repeatedly demonstrated you know nothing about. By the rules of science, nothing can be 100% proven or be absolutely certain. The world is filled with shades of grey, and you simply don't like it because it clashes with your black and white expectations. Go cry me a river...

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The existence of GPS satellites is entirely possible in a geocentric model. If it were not then I would never have taken up belief in geocentrism. I was brainwashed into believing that the earth was rotating and orbitting the sun and had to confront these issues on their merit. I have already produced quotes from Einstein to prove that both models are equivalent and merely coordinate transformations however you have refused to consider this. You are happy to stay in the thick brainwashed state of your youth. In a geocentric system the GPS satellite has an orbit of the earth which exactly offsets the rotation of the universe through which it is moving. It is like a rowboat which is rowing upstream at the same speed as the river is taking him downstream. From the perspective of the person on the bank he does not change his position.

Forget your out of context Einstein quotes, show the fucking math and the evidence to support it or get the fuck out. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
10-10-2013, 06:07 AM
(09-10-2013 05:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 04:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Quite obviously because the shepherd children attested that they spoke to Our Lady of Fatima. Three secrets were entrusted to Lucia. Here is one of them.
"I have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."[20]

Obviously this is a Christian message given to a Christian girl in a Christian nation. The message is extremely Catholic in nature. Our Lady of Fatima revealed to the children the place and time of the miraculous event which was revealed to the assembled people. This miracle was not given to the Hindu, the followers of Ra, Orthodox, Protestants or the Muslim. It was given only to the Catholic. As are the vast majority of miracles from the Catholic church. The miracles of the Catholic church are stupendous and the miracles of the protestant, hindu, muslim and Jew are virtually non-existent.

"Acts 14:3 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands."

"Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe"

The fact that these are Catholic miracles and no other religion can demonstrate the signs and wonders of the apostolic church is one proof among many that the Catholic faith is the one true religion and all the rest are false.

That is so incredibly circular that I'm surprised your head doesn't come spinning off your neck. Drinking Beverage
Can you please explain step by step how my comments are circular?
10-10-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm sorry, did you say geocentric universe? And you're using the bible to explain external reality? Worse yet, you claim to be catholic. No one who works for the church believes those things. Well, ok, maybe one or two, but I haven't met many. But that's beside the point.

I have been convinced that you were an honest person who was simply ignorant, and have given you the benefit of the doubt. But it seems I should have kept on my cynical misanthrope hat. You have committed the "unforgivable sin" and chosen willfull blindness. If I could I would deny you the use of any science that comes from after 1500 and allow you to live in the dark in mud huts as your view of reality demands but I don't have the ability or the will.
10-10-2013, 07:42 AM
excubitor - the Flat Earth Society called, they said they missed you and want you back.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
[+] 1 user Likes Skippy538's post
10-10-2013, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 08:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The existence of GPS satellites is entirely possible in a geocentric model. If it were not then I would never have taken up belief in geocentrism.

(08-10-2013 04:07 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Did you know that no device has ever detected the rotation of the earth. Not ever, not even after 400 years of preaching that the earth is rotating. Yet you believe that.

More proof he has not a clue what he's talking about.
Without the Relativistic correction for the motion of the satellites, and rotating Earth, GPS systems would be FAR FAR less accurate.
http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pog...5/gps.html

A GPS is a "device". It PROVES, yet again the Earth is rotating.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-10-2013, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 08:59 AM by cjlr.)
(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  What's your point. Just because the Sun and the moon and the planets also have gravitational fields does not mean that they are not all miracles also
Drinking Beverage

If the sun has a gravitational interaction with Earth (protip: it does) then uh, the Earth goes around the sun.

Just sayin'.

Drinking Beverage

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  If anybody reports that Higg's boson is discovered they are either lying or have been deceived. If anybody says that Higgs boson is suspected to have been found or has been tentatively confirmed to exist or that the tests appear to indicate that the Higgs boson has been detected then they are telling the truth.

Well, that's asinine.

IT'S ALL LIES CUZ I SAY SO. How compelling.

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  I believe that the rubbery language about tentative discoveries and suspected detection are nothing more than spin to keep the hounds at bay who want to see some justification for the untold billions of dollars that the researchers have sunk into the project

I reiterate: every single person involved - this being tens of thousands has signed off on this all-encompassing conspiracy.

You... do realize that a null result is a perfectly valid scientific outcome, yes?

How compelling.

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The existence of GPS satellites is entirely possible in a geocentric model.

Yes. It is possible to have satellites regardless of the Earth's motion.

Here's the catch: the satellites measure Earth's motion.

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  If it were not then I would never have taken up belief in geocentrism. I was brainwashed into believing that the earth was rotating and orbitting the sun and had to confront these issues on their merit. I have already produced quotes from Einstein to prove that both models are equivalent and merely coordinate transformations however you have refused to consider this.

Except for the part where I literally acknowledged how mathematical equivalence under coordinate transformation is, er, not the same as physical equivalence, and that furthermore, every physics student knows this.

(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  You are happy to stay in the thick brainwashed state of your youth. In a geocentric system the GPS satellite has an orbit of the earth which exactly offsets the rotation of the universe through which it is moving. It is like a rowboat which is rowing upstream at the same speed as the river is taking him downstream. From the perspective of the person on the bank he does not change his position.

And yet by sticking his hand in the water he can determine the actual physical situation.

You are stuck in a tremendously atavistic ignorance, which is, I suppose, your prerogative; you literally cannot conceive of the Bible as anything but 100% literally true, despite the myriad and profound rejections of reality and observation this requires.

The tremendous cognitive dissonance this entails certainly accounts for much of the hysteria you employ in denigrating that which you do not understand, having expressly chosen not to understand ("science r silly THERFORE BIBUL"). Such revelry in profound denial is not sane and not in the least bit compelling. Good luck with it. You live by the outcomes of modern science, and to deny them is perverse. The rest of us will continue moving forwards, and if that progress drags along back-facing troglodytes like you, so be it; we shall be eternally grateful there are not more of your degenerate, abject ilk.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post