Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
To prove the movement of the earth, one only need conduct a long-range shot of a rife (over 1 mile). The Coriolis effect will come in to play and without the ability to calculate it, you would not hit your target.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 11:37 AM
(10-10-2013 09:42 AM)Skippy538 Wrote:  To prove the movement of the earth, one only need conduct a long-range shot of a rife (over 1 mile). The Coriolis effect will come in to play and without the ability to calculate it, you would not hit your target.

Let me give my best excubitor impression...

*ahem*

The Coriolis affect is just another proof of the powerful miracles that my God has accomplished! Just look it up in the Catholic Catechism, it's in there someplace (just don't ask for a specific reference page as I've never actually read the damn things myself). And if you don't believe me, that's only proof of your own willful deception by Lucifer himself, you pack of raging heathens!

*cough*

Close enough? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-10-2013, 11:49 AM
(10-10-2013 11:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 09:42 AM)Skippy538 Wrote:  To prove the movement of the earth, one only need conduct a long-range shot of a rife (over 1 mile). The Coriolis effect will come in to play and without the ability to calculate it, you would not hit your target.

Let me give my best excubitor impression...

*ahem*

The Coriolis affect is just another proof of the powerful miracles that my God has accomplished! Just look it up in the Catholic Catechism, it's in there someplace (just don't ask for a specific reference page as I've never actually read the damn things myself). And if you don't believe me, that's only proof of your own willful deception by Lucifer himself, you pack of raging heathens!

*cough*

Close enough? Consider

You may take a bow.

Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-10-2013, 02:32 PM
(09-10-2013 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 02:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  ***

Uh-huh. My dog and cat and fish at home are yet to write Shakespeare OR perform it... I apologize for trying to make you feel special since that especially offends you.

But your doggy, and your kitty and fishy are special. Very very special, Pooh-bah.
Even though no one would have expected them to write anything, and that's a totally irrelevant non-sequitur.
Bonobo apes can compose, and write, and communicate. Dolphins can communicate.
We are not special.
Pleasy is quite exceptional tho. Weeping
Why, you should maybe write a pamphlet about your special fishy.

You've succeeded only in dehumanizing humans, and in negating the creative, redemptive, exploratative, philosophical and (but of course Monsieur!) religious and spiritual aspects of man.

Note how you trimmed my communicate and perform Shakespeare to "communicate". Ants communicate. Bees communicate.

Certainly man finds himself special unless he's an apatheist, after all, you claim he invented a god concept where no god existed. Give him points for creativity--or negative points for being delusional--but there are points there--unless you'd like to admit the biblical worldview into play. Thanks!
10-10-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 07:06 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-10-2013 02:32 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But your doggy, and your kitty and fishy are special. Very very special, Pooh-bah.
Even though no one would have expected them to write anything, and that's a totally irrelevant non-sequitur.
Bonobo apes can compose, and write, and communicate. Dolphins can communicate.
We are not special.
Pleasy is quite exceptional tho. Weeping
Why, you should maybe write a pamphlet about your special fishy.

You've succeeded only in dehumanizing humans, and in negating the creative, redemptive, exploratative, philosophical and (but of course Monsieur!) religious and spiritual aspects of man.

Note how you trimmed my communicate and perform Shakespeare to "communicate". Ants communicate. Bees communicate.

Certainly man finds himself special unless he's an apatheist, after all, you claim he invented a god concept where no god existed. Give him points for creativity--or negative points for being delusional--but there are points there--unless you'd like to admit the biblical worldview into play. Thanks!

Nope Poohbah. Humans are humans without the fake "special" status. It's actually you who dehumanize them by requiring them to be something they are not, and saying they are in need of "salvation". When can we expect the fishy pamphlet ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-10-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 07:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-10-2013 02:58 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The existence of GPS satellites is entirely possible in a geocentric model. If it were not then I would never have taken up belief in geocentrism.

Possible? That's not the question, and that's not how they work. Satellites in geosynchronous orbit are PROGRAMMED to maintain their orbits with the ROTATING Earth. More "devices". GPS devices are programmed, and would not work with out being referenced to satellites which are PROGRAMMED to maintain their geosynchronous orbit with the rotating Earth. More devices.

BTW, seems excubitor's cult followers don't know how to spell the name of one of their gods.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/20...pal-medal/
Not so "infallible" that time. Tongue

11-10-2013, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 05:15 AM by excubitor.)
The Coriolis effect affects the bullet identically whether it be made apparent by the rotation of the earth, or whether it is a real force from the rotation of the universe acting upon the motion of the bullet.
That is about the best understanding I can come to it with the time I have available to make the study.
However the quote here from a real live physicist on the subject might help to clarify and legitimise what I have stated.
http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~assis/

“As we have seen, Leibniz and Mach emphasized that the Ptolemaic geocentric system and the Copernican heliocentric system are equally valid and correct….the Copernican world view, which is usually seen as being proved to be true by Galileo and Newton….the gravitational attraction between the sun and the planets, the earth and other planets do not fall into the sun because they have an acceleration relative to the fixed stars. The distant matter in the universe exerts a force on accelerated planets, keeping them in their annual orbits…In the Ptolemaic system, the earth is considered to be at rest and without rotation in the center of the universe, while the sun, other planets and fixed stars rotate around the earth. In relational mechanics this rotation of distant matter yields the force such that the equation of motion takes the form of equation (8.47). Now the gravitational attraction of the sun is balanced by a real gravitational centrifugal force due to the annual rotation of distant masses around the earth (with a component having a period of one year). In this way the earth can remain at rest and at an essentially constant distance from the sun. The diurnal rotation of distant masses around the earth (with a period of one day) yields a real gravitational centrifugal force flattening the earth at the poles. Foucault’s pendulum is explained by a real Coriolis force acting on moving masses over the earth’s ωUe, where vme is the velocity of the test body´surface in the form –2mgvme relative to the earth and ωUe is the angular rotation of the distant masses around the earth. The effect of this force will be to keep the plane of oscillation of the pendulum rotating together with the fixed stars” (Andre K. T. Assis, Relational Mechanics, pp. 190-191.)

Here are some more quotes from influential scientists.
“The struggle, so violent in the early days of science, between the views of Ptolemy and Copernicus would then be quite meaningless. Either CS [coordinate system] could be used with equal justification. The two sentences: “the sun is at rest and the Earth moves,” or “the sun moves and the Earth is at rest,” would simply mean two different conventions concerning two different CS.” (Albert Einstein, The Evolution of Physics: From Early Concepts to Relativity and Quanta, Albert Einstein and Leopold Infeld, 1938, 1966, p. 212).

“By means of a concrete example it has been shown that in an Einsteinian gravitational field, caused by distant rotating masses, forces appear which are analogous to the centrifugal and Coriolis forces.” (Hans Thirring, “Über die Wirkung rotierender ferner Massen in der Einsteinschen Gravitationstheorie,” Physikalische Zeitschrift 19, 33, 1918).
11-10-2013, 05:15 AM
(11-10-2013 05:04 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
The Coriolis effect affects the bullet identically whether it be caused by the rotation of the universe about the earth, or by the rotation of the earth itself.

Here is some information from Sungenis on the subject.
The only one losing credibility here is Tim, since it is obvious by the above statement that he has never really studied the issue. Let me give a few quotes from famous scientists to prove my point:

“The struggle, so violent in the early days of science, between the views of Ptolemy and Copernicus would then be quite meaningless. Either CS [coordinate system] could be used with equal justification. The two sentences: “the sun is at rest and the Earth moves,” or “the sun moves and the Earth is at rest,” would simply mean two different conventions concerning two different CS.” (Albert Einstein, The Evolution of Physics: From Early Concepts to Relativity and Quanta, Albert Einstein and Leopold Infeld, 1938, 1966, p. 212).

“By means of a concrete example it has been shown that in an Einsteinian gravitational field, caused by distant rotating masses, forces appear which are analogous to the centrifugal and Coriolis forces.” (Hans Thirring, “Über die Wirkung rotierender ferner Massen in der Einsteinschen Gravitationstheorie,” Physikalische Zeitschrift 19, 33, 1918).

“As we have seen, Leibniz and Mach emphasized that the Ptolemaic geocentric system and the Copernican heliocentric system are equally valid and correct….the Copernican world view, which is usually seen as being proved to be true by Galileo and Newton….the gravitational attraction between the sun and the planets, the earth and other planets do not fall into the sun because they have an acceleration relative to the fixed stars. The distant matter in the universe exerts a force on accelerated planets, keeping them in their annual orbits…In the Ptolemaic system, the earth is considered to be at rest and without rotation in the center of the universe, while the sun, other planets and fixed stars rotate around the earth. In relational mechanics this rotation of distant matter yields the force such that the equation of motion takes the form of equation (8.47). Now the gravitational attraction of the sun is balanced by a real gravitational centrifugal force due to the annual rotation of distant masses around the earth (with a component having a period of one year). In this way the earth can remain at rest and at an essentially constant distance from the sun. The diurnal rotation of distant masses around the earth (with a period of one day) yields a real gravitational centrifugal force flattening the earth at the poles. Foucault’s pendulum is explained by a real Coriolis force acting on moving masses over the earth’s ωUe, where vme is the velocity of the test body´surface in the form –2mgvme relative to the earth and ωUe is the angular rotation of the distant masses around the earth. The effect of this force will be to keep the plane of oscillation of the pendulum rotating together with the fixed stars” (Andre K. T. Assis, Relational Mechanics, pp. 190-191.)

Yeah, a few problems.

1. Where is the math? I could care less about the quotes of he-said-she-said. Hearsay means fuck all against hard evidence, and you have yet to provide that.

2. A geocentric system would require the distant stars of the universe to defy the laws of physics by traveling faster than the speed of light. They would have to, as you need to explain how objects in excess of billions of light years away can make laps around the planet earth so fast as to exceed the speed of light. Please provide evidence that this is not only possible, but the most probable explanation to account for all of our astronomical observations. This is basically you versus the entire scientific community, but it can be done if you have the evidence to back it up. Just ask Edwin Hubble... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
11-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Seems this bozo has been at this nonsense for quite some time.
http://www.catholicforum.com/forums/show...urch/page6 , where he claims to be a "cleric".

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php...5332&st=18

11-10-2013, 06:42 AM
(11-10-2013 05:04 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
The Coriolis effect affects the bullet identically whether it be made apparent by the rotation of the earth, or whether it is a real force from the rotation of the universe acting upon the motion of the bullet.
That is about the best understanding I can come to it with the time I have available to make the study.
However the quote here from a real live physicist on the subject might help to clarify and legitimise what I have stated.
http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~assis/

Here are some more quotes from influential scientists.

You seem not to understand the difference between a model and reality.

You see, we've actually been in space and witnessed the reality that the planets orbit the sun and that moons orbit planets. You have to deny the physical evidence to cling to geocentrism.

I hope you don't teach, vote, or reproduce. Please abstain from those activities.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post