Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(11-10-2013 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are simply ignorant and delusional.

For all the neck he's got, I'm thinking it's an ignorance complex. Consider

(12-10-2013 04:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I wear many hats...

Sad

I only gots one. I'm totally Gwyneth Paltrow's bitch. Weeping

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 05:07 AM
(12-10-2013 03:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wanna be a creationist - cause every time some-fucking-body posts a my little pony, I wanna be a member of a different fucking species. Angry

And this fucking guy - the only point I can see you peeps talking at him is to demonstrate to the live studio audience that his verbosity is without merit - so have at it, I guess.

Makes me just wanna take a shit so's I can flush something down the toilet. Angry
For swearing, extreme crudity and general low class, you are going onto my ignore list
Find all posts by this user
12-10-2013, 05:20 AM
(12-10-2013 05:07 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 03:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wanna be a creationist - cause every time some-fucking-body posts a my little pony, I wanna be a member of a different fucking species. Angry

And this fucking guy - the only point I can see you peeps talking at him is to demonstrate to the live studio audience that his verbosity is without merit - so have at it, I guess.

Makes me just wanna take a shit so's I can flush something down the toilet. Angry
For swearing, extreme crudity and general low class, you are going onto my ignore list

Yay. I just became science.

[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-10-2013, 08:12 AM
(12-10-2013 05:07 AM)excubitor Wrote:  

Oh noes.
It's a very elite club that.
Par-tay !

("For swearing, extreme crudity and general low class, you are going onto my ignore list")
Translation : "I am not up to replying to prophetic wisdom ... I best ignore this one"
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-10-2013, 10:25 AM
(12-10-2013 05:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 05:07 AM)excubitor Wrote:  For swearing, extreme crudity and general low class, you are going onto my ignore list

Yay. I just became science.

HoC, how will you survive knowing that excubed is now ignoring you...oh, the horror of it. Weeping

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Please lend us more of your wisdom, Excubitor. You are easily the smartest person here.
12-10-2013, 11:57 AM
(12-10-2013 11:26 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Please lend us more of your wisdom, Excubitor. You are easily the smartest person here.

You forgot the emote - Hobo

12-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(11-10-2013 11:12 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 06:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope Poohbah. Humans are humans without the fake "special" status. It's actually you who dehumanize them by requiring them to be something they are not, and saying they are in need of "salvation". When can we expect the fishy pamphlet ?

You say we are not in need of individual or corporate salvation? I remind you that we have nuclear capability to end all life, not just human life, on Earth. You're being blindly optimistic. Not to mention omitting the actual human suffering we've been discussing in other threads...

Jesus can do nothing to help with regard to the nuclear weapons. And I have neither the need nor the desire for salvation.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
12-10-2013, 01:09 PM
(11-10-2013 11:12 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You say we are not in need of individual or corporate salvation? I remind you that we have nuclear capability to end all life, not just human life, on Earth. You're being blindly optimistic. ...

According to the doctrine of your faith, all who are saved have already been absolved of their sin for using nuclear capability to end all life.

No optimism here, just practical reality. I'd rather not depend on or even celebrate such gleeful, irresponsibility. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
12-10-2013, 06:55 PM
(12-10-2013 11:26 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Please lend us more of your wisdom, Excubitor. You are easily the smartest person here.
Thankyou for the compliment. It's a pity that there is nobody here who is smart enough to read my posts and construct a considered response to them.
I offer wisdom it is true. However you reject my wisdom and my teaching because you love your sins and love to live in the darkness of ignorance.

My wisdom is not for you who have posted in this thread, whom God has hidden the light of the gospel from. It is for those who happen to read and understand my words as they encounter them during an internet search for answers.
"2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."