Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(12-10-2013 06:55 PM)excubitor Wrote:  My wisdom is not for you who have posted in this thread, whom God has hidden the light of the gospel from. It is for those who happen to read and understand my words as they encounter them during an internet search for answers.
"2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Then why the fuck post here ?
"Wisdom" ?
So deluded.

So if his deity purposely hid the truth from us, who the hell is HE to attempt to counter that ? Tongue

holier-than-thou
adjective : self-righteous, smug, sanctimonious, self-satisfied, goody-goody (informal), squeaky-clean, priggish, pietistic, religiose, pietistical those with holier-than-thou attitudes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-10-2013, 11:24 AM
(25-09-2013 08:31 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  For those of you who don't know, Ron Wyatt is a self proclaimed "Archaeologist", who has claimed to have found, among other things;

, his claimed discoveries included:

* Noah's Ark (the Durupınar site, located 18.25 miles south of Mount Ararat).
* Anchor stones (or drogue stones) used by Noah on the Ark.
* The post-flood house, grave markers and tombs of Noah and his wife.
* The location of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other Cities of the Plain: Zoar,
Zeboim, and Admah.
* Sulfur/brimstone balls from the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah.
* The Tower of Babel site (in southern Turkey)
* How the Egyptians may have built the pyramids.
* The site of the Israelites' crossing of the Red Sea (located in the Gulf of Aqaba)
* Chariot wheels and other relics of the army of Pharaoh at the bottom of the
Red Sea
* The site of the biblical Mt. Sinai (in Saudi Arabia at Jabal al Lawz)
* A chamber at the end of a maze of tunnels under Jerusalem containing
artifacts from Solomon's Temple (including the Ark of the Covenant).
* The site of the Crucifixion of Jesus

But that's not the best part, the absolute biggest, most ridiculous claim he's ever made is this; He claims to have found the blood of Jesus Christ himself, dripped onto the Ark of the Covenant.

Quote:
We tested it to make sure it was blood. It is unique blood. I will quickly state this, I know that there are some doctors here, and nurses, and people who are familiar with blood. All of us have 46 chromosomes, unless we have Downs Syndrome. Christ had 24. Each parent supplies 23 chromosomes to a new infant--all right, Christ got 23 from His mother, He got one from His Father, and it was a Y, which made Him a male. He got it not from an earthly Father, or He would have had 46 like the rest of us.

He's only shown the results to a "few close friends", after it was tested in Tel Aviv by some Israeli scientists.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/talk_1-9-99.htm

Even AiG thinks this guy is completely nuts.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...d#Sidebar3

The fact that someone can so blatantly lie, and actually have people believe them, is just absolutely depressing.

PS, here's a picture of the "Ark of the Covenant":

[Image: 300px-Aoc.jpg]

SO clear Rolleyes

Getting back to the original post, I found this interview with William Dever Professor Emeritus at University of Arizona regarding the Hebrew Bible and Archeology.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/arc...bible.html

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-10-2013, 12:29 PM
(12-10-2013 08:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 06:55 PM)excubitor Wrote:  My wisdom is not for you who have posted in this thread, whom God has hidden the light of the gospel from. It is for those who happen to read and understand my words as they encounter them during an internet search for answers.
"2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Then why the fuck post here ?
"Wisdom" ?
So deluded.

So if his deity purposely hid the truth from us, who the hell is HE to attempt to counter that ? Tongue

holier-than-thou
adjective : self-righteous, smug, sanctimonious, self-satisfied, goody-goody (informal), squeaky-clean, priggish, pietistic, religiose, pietistical those with holier-than-thou attitudes

Um, when you are admonishing my brother for sharing scripture with you, perhaps you'd like to reply to your statement (and you said recently all your statements are supported by mainline scholarship and aren't made up concepts) that says salvation isn't an Hebraic idea, when I've posted to you samples of 109 HB verses that use that word.

Thanks.
16-10-2013, 12:35 PM
(16-10-2013 12:29 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 08:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then why the fuck post here ?
"Wisdom" ?
So deluded.

holier-than-thou

Um, when you are admonishing my brother for sharing scripture with you, perhaps you'd like to reply to your statement (and you said recently all your statements are supported by mainline scholarship and aren't made up concepts) that says salvation isn't an Hebraic idea, when I've posted to you samples of 109 HB verses that use that word.

Thanks.

I have. I've referenced it many times. Are you suffering from dementia ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-10-2013, 12:45 PM
(16-10-2013 12:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 12:29 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Um, when you are admonishing my brother for sharing scripture with you, perhaps you'd like to reply to your statement (and you said recently all your statements are supported by mainline scholarship and aren't made up concepts) that says salvation isn't an Hebraic idea, when I've posted to you samples of 109 HB verses that use that word.

Thanks.

I have. I've referenced it many times. Are you suffering from dementia ?

Um, I posted my comments on page 25 of this thread, and this is page 28, and you've neglected to reply to date.
17-10-2013, 01:02 PM
(17-10-2013 12:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 12:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have. I've referenced it many times. Are you suffering from dementia ?

Um, I posted my comments on page 25 of this thread, and this is page 28, and you've neglected to reply to date.

No. The link to my salvation thread has been offered many times. You were too busy trolling to click on it.

17-10-2013, 01:29 PM
(07-10-2013 02:06 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 04:33 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It wasn't much of a miracle actually. Drinking Beverage
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4110

You know, I always find it interesting when people believe in this type of thing. What would be the point of God showing us a "miracle" of this sort? I would assume most believers see it as some kind of proof or evidence that he exists. But really? This is the best an omnipotent god could do? A dancing sun? It seems to me that, if he really wanted to provide proof, we would all have no doubt after he finished. Or, if this wasn't supposed to be proof, then what?
Even if you saw with your own eyes the Red sea part and the Israelites pass through the gap and the waters close over the Egyptians and the chariots you would still not believe. You would say to God "Is that the best you can do? Is that supposed to be proof".

This is the hardness of heart of the Israelites who even though they witnessed his miracles refused to believe his promises and refused to trust him in faith. Mere belief forced upon you as irrefutable proof is not enough. It is the softness and humility of heart that comes by belief through faith which pleases God.

Every day we see miracles. Gravity is a perpetual miracle which has all the hallmarks of a supernatural force and yet you do not believe. The fact that the universe can spin around us in 24 hours is a perpetual miracle. For those who believe in a rotating earth, this too if it were true could only occur through a perpetual miracle. Miracles are our daily fare. The miracle of new life through the birth of a baby. The miracle of music, art, happiness and love. All miracles of the creation which demand a creator.

Miracles which you too have denied because of the hardness of your disbelieving heart.

unholy fuck.... is this guy for real!!!
17-10-2013, 05:47 PM
(17-10-2013 01:29 PM)Blasphemous Ben Wrote:  unholy fuck.... is this guy for real!!!

We don't know for sure. He can't prove it. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
19-10-2013, 10:29 AM
(12-10-2013 06:55 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 11:26 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Please lend us more of your wisdom, Excubitor. You are easily the smartest person here.
Thankyou for the compliment. It's a pity that there is nobody here who is smart enough to read my posts and construct a considered response to them.
I offer wisdom it is true. However you reject my wisdom and my teaching because you love your sins and love to live in the darkness of ignorance.

My wisdom is not for you who have posted in this thread, whom God has hidden the light of the gospel from. It is for those who happen to read and understand my words as they encounter them during an internet search for answers.

Sweet holy hell, could you be any more self unaware? Willfully oblivious?

You apparently didn't get that DemonicLemon was being sarcastic, right? I love how religious fundies think that quoting their holy book at us will somehow be proof for their belief system. Of course this irony gets dialed up to 11 when the fundy in question knows less about his professed faith then the people who don't buy into it.

I wonder why that is? Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-10-2013, 02:42 PM
(17-10-2013 01:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-10-2013 12:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Um, I posted my comments on page 25 of this thread, and this is page 28, and you've neglected to reply to date.

No. The link to my salvation thread has been offered many times. You were too busy trolling to click on it.

There are 109 HB verses that use salvation. Why would I read your refutation proving the concept is non-existent? Obviously, that's why you can't be bothered to post it here...