Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(25-09-2013 08:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 08:38 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Um...that is the basis of all religion.

In a cult, there is some guy at the top that knows it's all bullshit. In a religion, that guy is long since dead.

Except for the Pope... Angel

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-09-2013, 10:13 AM
If a human embryo could develop with only half the human genome, females would reproduce asexually on a frequent basis. You have to want to believe to fall for this crap.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
26-09-2013, 10:49 AM
I found some info on chromosome disorders. Nondisjunction is the term for when a chromosomal pair fails to separate during meiosis. These abnormalities can result in a trisomy (triple chromosome) or a monosomy (single chromosome). Trisomies like down's Syndrome, XXY, and XYY Syndromes are survivable. Turner's Syndrome ( single X) is the only monosomy where there is a viable embryo. All others are fatal to the fetus. Now, imagine a fetus with twenty two monosomies. Wake up theists. This shit is delusional.
You can find the chromosome disorders here: http://www.biology.iupui.edu/biocourses/...rders.html

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
26-09-2013, 11:50 AM
The Ethiopians say they've got the Ark of the Covenant, but surprisingly enough, they won't show anybody either.

Probably because it's really in a US government warehouse being examined by top men.

... this is my signature!
26-09-2013, 12:21 PM
(26-09-2013 07:06 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Ron Wyatt won't be producing Christ's blood anytime soon... because he's been dead for years. But thanks for defaming his character. Where he said he found blood is a restricted dig site under government control.

He defamed his own character. The man was simply a liar.
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
26-09-2013, 12:36 PM
I thought Christ's blood was really simple to produce. They bottle the precursor and dispense it every Sunday, right?

We should be able to extract plenty from the stomach contents of Catholics that die or get gastro-pumps after Sunday service. And bulimic believers, too.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
26-09-2013, 01:47 PM
(26-09-2013 10:13 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  If a human embryo could develop with only half the human genome, females would reproduce asexually on a frequent basis. You have to want to believe to fall for this crap.

Nonono, that's human parthenogenesis, a naturally occuring phenomenon, as proven by doctor House in an historical document.
No idea why my wife is pestering me with mentions of Hugh Laurie.
[+] 1 user Likes GaëlK7's post
26-09-2013, 01:59 PM
(26-09-2013 08:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Whatabuncha nuts.
No human could possibly have 24 chromosomes.
An organism with 24 chromosomes, is by definition NOT a human.
If he actually did, it would actually prove the doctrine of the "incarnation" was actually false. It would mean that whatever Jebus was, he was not actually "god made man".
I mean really. A Third-grader can figure that one out.

Since we know the Moses traditions were mythological, and we know there were arcs in Shiloh, Beth-el, and many other centers of worship, (including many in temples and sites that were not even Hebrew), the most probable explanation for what happened to the arc, and why it is never mentioned, is that it didn't really exist. There may have been a gold covered box with 2 golden sphinxes, like there was all over the ancient Near East, but why would all the OTHER temple junk still be around to be carted off to Rome, and that not be there ? Cuz it never existed. There is a reason only the High Priest could go into the Holy of Holies. It's not hard to figure that one out either.

Maybe if you learn how to spell "ark" I could take you more seriously. Consider
26-09-2013, 02:00 PM
(26-09-2013 11:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  The Ethiopians say they've got the Ark of the Covenant, but surprisingly enough, they won't show anybody either.

Probably because it's really in a US government warehouse being examined by top men.

Actually, not probably, because the Eithiopian site has one guard/priest appointed for life. Here I thought we only insulted just most of the religious groups in the world. We've added another. Big Grin
26-09-2013, 02:03 PM
(26-09-2013 02:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 11:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  The Ethiopians say they've got the Ark of the Covenant, but surprisingly enough, they won't show anybody either.

Actually, not probably, because the Eithiopian site has one guard/priest appointed for life. Here I thought we only insulted just most of the religious groups in the world. We've added another. Big Grin

What do you mean, Eithiopian? I am unfamiliar with that word. Drinking Beverage

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]