Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
I'm conversant with the verses in 1 Corinthians you refer to. The same writer, Paul, took up collections for the poor to aid those hurt by the famine prophesied in Acts!

"And in these days prophets came from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 Then one of them, named Agabus, stood up and showed by the Spirit that there was GOING TO BE great famine throughout all the world, which also happened in the days of Claudius Caesar. 29 Then the disciples, each according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brethren dwelling in Judea. 30 This they also did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and PAUL." = Acts 11

Please explain how this is an encouragement of something that is not a future prophecy:

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From everlasting.” - Micah 5:2

Though you are = preesnt tense
out of you shall come = future tense
One to be Ruler = future tense

...?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2013 04:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-10-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm conversant with the verses in 1 Corinthians you refer to. The same writer, Paul, took up collections for the poor to aid those hurt by the famine prophesied in Acts!

"And in these days prophets came from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 Then one of them, named Agabus, stood up and showed by the Spirit that there was GOING TO BE great famine throughout all the world, which also happened in the days of Claudius Caesar. 29 Then the disciples, each according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brethren dwelling in Judea. 30 This they also did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and PAUL." = Acts 11

Please explain how this is an encouragement of something that is not a future prophecy:

...?

Your reference to acts, AGAIN, is in the WRONG time period.
As I prophesied, you will never get it.
BTW, ummm, who was this "ruler" he spoke of ?
He was speaking to the people OF HIS OWN DAY, telling them their idolatry would cause the state to crumble. He also said it would be recreated AS A GREAT STATE.
He was 1/2 right. Tongue
Men and women in all cultures give warnings and advice (in future tense, many times) to their cultures, all the time. Some come true, some don't.
No ultimate claims are made on the relative rates of veracity. Anyone can say what they think might happen. Some of their predictions will come true. Some won't.
Prophecy is not "prediction". You did not address the links.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
25-10-2013, 09:56 AM
(24-10-2013 04:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm conversant with the verses in 1 Corinthians you refer to. The same writer, Paul, took up collections for the poor to aid those hurt by the famine prophesied in Acts!

...?

Your reference to acts, AGAIN, is in the WRONG time period.
He was speaking to the people OF HIS OWN DAY, telling them their idolatry would cause the state to crumble. He also said it would be recreated AS A GREAT STATE.
He was 1/2 right. Tongue
Men and women in all cultures give warnings and advice (in future tense, many times) to their cultures, all the time. Some come true, some don't.
No ultimate claims are made on the relative rates of veracity. Anyone can say what they think might happen. Some of their predictions will come true. Some won't.

*My Acts reference was not to prove pre-NT Hebraic prophecy but to refute your misstatment regarding Paul

*The ruler prophesied by Micah had goings forth from EVERLASTING. That is, you are saying this was an admonition about a then-present day ruler who was also an eternal being

*Prophecy is encouragment AND it is prediction
25-10-2013, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2013 08:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-10-2013 09:56 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 04:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your reference to acts, AGAIN, is in the WRONG time period.
He was 1/2 right. Tongue

*My Acts reference was not to prove pre-NT Hebraic prophecy but to refute your misstatment regarding Paul

*The ruler prophesied by Micah had goings forth from EVERLASTING. That is, you are saying this was an admonition about a then-present day ruler who was also an eternal being

*Prophecy is encouragement AND it is prediction

It is nothing because you say so.
Only fundie literalist nut cases NEED to turn it into something scholars know it did not mean in that culture. Soothsaying was forbidden.
http://books.google.com/books?id=5CMb7pG...&q&f=false
http://www.denverseminary.edu/article/pr...near-east/
http://books.google.com/books?id=fFoWA4c...st&f=false
http://books.google.com/books?id=270RuL5...st&f=false

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
25-10-2013, 08:42 PM
I was wondering for the longest time about this blood of christ he found, what vintage is it?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
28-10-2013, 02:27 PM
(25-10-2013 07:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 09:56 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  *My Acts reference was not to prove pre-NT Hebraic prophecy but to refute your misstatment regarding Paul

*Prophecy is encouragement AND it is prediction

It is nothing because you say so.
Only fundie literalist nut cases NEED to turn it into something scholars know it did not mean in that culture. Soothsaying was forbidden.
http://books.google.com/books?id=5CMb7pG...&q&f=false
http://www.denverseminary.edu/article/pr...near-east/
http://books.google.com/books?id=fFoWA4c...st&f=false
http://books.google.com/books?id=270RuL5...st&f=false

Again, you revert back to your prior argument. Yet you don't address how it is that though prophecy "wasn't future telling" somehow this "prophecy" says a local ruler will also be an eternal being! Is that "encouragement" or "prophecy"?
29-10-2013, 08:53 PM

...?

Where is that ruler, that came, to fulfill the prophecy? Which historical figure is he?

Wait - right, there is no ruler, because he hasn't come back yet, after two thousand years. Me thinks the bride-groom is self-deluded.....

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
30-10-2013, 02:00 PM
(29-10-2013 08:53 PM)Skippy538 Wrote:  

...?

Where is that ruler, that came, to fulfill the prophecy? Which historical figure is he?

Wait - right, there is no ruler, because he hasn't come back yet, after two thousand years. Me thinks the bride-groom is self-deluded.....

Now that you cracked on Jesus, who fulfilled the Bethlehem prophecy, perhaps you'll stand to the side and allow BB to (not) respond to my questions as he does so often.
30-10-2013, 03:31 PM
(30-10-2013 02:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 08:53 PM)Skippy538 Wrote:  Where is that ruler, that came, to fulfill the prophecy? Which historical figure is he?

Now that you cracked on Jesus, who fulfilled the Bethlehem prophecy, perhaps you'll stand to the side and allow BB to (not) respond to my questions as he does so often.

You know what they say about "no stupid questions".
Well, they were wrong. Weeping

31-10-2013, 10:25 AM
(30-10-2013 03:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 02:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Now that you cracked on Jesus, who fulfilled the Bethlehem prophecy, perhaps you'll stand to the side and allow BB to (not) respond to my questions as he does so often.

You know what they say about "no stupid questions".
Well, they were wrong. Weeping

Calling my brilliant, inspired questions "stupid" neither refutes my position nor wins the debate by fiat. Epic fail, again. Can I pay you money to debate me in person in public. PLEASE?!