Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(26-09-2013 09:33 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 08:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  In a cult, there is some guy at the top that knows it's all bullshit. In a religion, that guy is long since dead.

Except for the Pope... Angel

Except they're still Christians, and would fall under the larger umbrella and be subordinate to the bullshit of earlier churches and leaders, including Saul of Tarsus.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 03:16 PM
(26-09-2013 02:15 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 09:33 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Except for the Pope... Angel

Except they're still Christians, and would fall under the larger umbrella and be subordinate to the bullshit of earlier churches and leaders, including Saul of Tarsus.

I completely agree. I just can't resist pointing out that the Pope knows full well it's all bullshit whenever the opportunity arises for me to do so. Tongue

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-09-2013, 09:24 PM
(25-09-2013 08:31 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  For those of you who don't know, Ron Wyatt is a self proclaimed "Archaeologist", who has claimed to have found, among other things;

, his claimed discoveries included:

* Noah's Ark (the Durupınar site, located 18.25 miles south of Mount Ararat).
* Anchor stones (or drogue stones) used by Noah on the Ark.
* The post-flood house, grave markers and tombs of Noah and his wife.
* The location of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other Cities of the Plain: Zoar,
Zeboim, and Admah.
* Sulfur/brimstone balls from the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah.
* The Tower of Babel site (in southern Turkey)
* How the Egyptians may have built the pyramids.
* The site of the Israelites' crossing of the Red Sea (located in the Gulf of Aqaba)
* Chariot wheels and other relics of the army of Pharaoh at the bottom of the
Red Sea
* The site of the biblical Mt. Sinai (in Saudi Arabia at Jabal al Lawz)
* A chamber at the end of a maze of tunnels under Jerusalem containing
artifacts from Solomon's Temple (including the Ark of the Covenant).
* The site of the Crucifixion of Jesus

But that's not the best part, the absolute biggest, most ridiculous claim he's ever made is this; He claims to have found the blood of Jesus Christ himself, dripped onto the Ark of the Covenant.

Quote:
We tested it to make sure it was blood. It is unique blood. I will quickly state this, I know that there are some doctors here, and nurses, and people who are familiar with blood. All of us have 46 chromosomes, unless we have Downs Syndrome. Christ had 24. Each parent supplies 23 chromosomes to a new infant--all right, Christ got 23 from His mother, He got one from His Father, and it was a Y, which made Him a male. He got it not from an earthly Father, or He would have had 46 like the rest of us.

He's only shown the results to a "few close friends", after it was tested in Tel Aviv by some Israeli scientists.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/talk_1-9-99.htm

Even AiG thinks this guy is completely nuts.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...d#Sidebar3

The fact that someone can so blatantly lie, and actually have people believe them, is just absolutely depressing.

PS, here's a picture of the "Ark of the Covenant":

[Image: 300px-Aoc.jpg]

SO clear Rolleyes

Yeah, he found that chariot wheel under the Red Sea.

[Image: 4_Spoke_Gold_Chariot_Wheel-786x672.jpg]

And it turned out to be a ship valve.......

[Image: 112586789.jpg]

Because, you see, there are tons of ship wrecks under the Red Sea.......

[Image: Thistlegorm_train_parts_minus_red_edit.jpg]

It's littered with shipwrecks...old and new. Ron Wyatt's an idiot.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-09-2013, 01:30 AM
(26-09-2013 02:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Actually, not probably, because the Eithiopian site has one guard/priest appointed for life. Here I thought we only insulted just most of the religious groups in the world. We've added another. Big Grin
Give me any stupid superstitious load of horse crap and I will question it. I am an equal opportunity skeptic.

Science is dissecting the sacred cow.[Image: smartass.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
27-09-2013, 06:46 AM
I figured it out!

Husk Tomato - Physalis pubescens - # of chromosomes: 24

Jesus was a Husk Tomato!
[+] 1 user Likes Superluminal's post
27-09-2013, 07:00 AM
(27-09-2013 06:46 AM)Superluminal Wrote:  I figured it out!

Husk Tomato - Physalis pubescens - # of chromosomes: 24

Jesus was a Husk Tomato!

Fuck us all, we're doomed!

[Image: Attack%20Of%20The%20Killer%20Tomatoes-032511.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
27-09-2013, 04:39 PM
(26-09-2013 09:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, he found that chariot wheel under the Red Sea.

If it was a ship valve then it would not have crumbled when they attempted to pick it up. They claim that it was covered with a gold veneer and that the wood inside was perished and crumbled. This claim raises a whole range of questions.
1. Why would the Egyptians or anyone else coat a chariot wheel with gold.
2. Why are the other chariot wheels encrusted with coral, does this mean that coral does not grow on gold?
3. What became of the wheel? Was the gold just left on the floor of the sea or taken to fund future expeditions?
The fact that I do not know the answers to these questions does not cause me to conclude that Ron Wyatt is lying.

For a full and rather convincing account of the whole investigation of the red sea crossing check http://www.covenantkeepers.co.uk/red_sea.htm
27-09-2013, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 06:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-09-2013 04:39 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 09:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, he found that chariot wheel under the Red Sea.

If it was a ship valve then it would not have crumbled when they attempted to pick it up. They claim that it was covered with a gold veneer and that the wood inside was perished and crumbled. This claim raises a whole range of questions.
2. Why are the other chariot wheels encrusted with coral, does this mean that coral does not grow on gold?
3. What became of the wheel? Was the gold just left on the floor of the sea or taken to fund future expeditions?
The fact that I do not know the answers to these questions does not cause me to conclude that Ron Wyatt is lying.

For a full and rather convincing account of the whole investigation of the red sea crossing check http://www.covenantkeepers.co.uk/red_sea.htm

Do you send money to African's to get their money out of escrow accounts ? Apparently you are so gullible you would buy into any bullshit anyone says.

or .... they made it all up.
There was no "Exodus".
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ble-Bull-s
Archaeologists/Historians have proven it. There ALREADY were settlements of Semites in Canaan at the only time it could have happened.

(26-09-2013 02:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Actually, not probably, because the Eithiopian site has one guard/priest appointed for life. Here I thought we only insulted just most of the religious groups in the world. We've added another. Big Grin

WTF PhamphletManPrettyPleaseIReallyNeedYoutoBeRealJebus ?
How on Earth does yet another guard, who refuses, in a long line of "refusers", refusing to show what he claims to have, make it more likely they have what they claim they have? In fact it makes it more likely he's lying.
What universe do you live in ? Are you even more idiotic than we thought, (if that was even possible) ? Or do you just enjoy writing non sequiturs ?
In fact it makes it HIGHLY unlikely they do NOT have what they claim. I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Wanna buy it ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
27-09-2013, 05:14 PM
(27-09-2013 04:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:39 PM)excubitor Wrote:  If it was a ship valve then it would not have crumbled when they attempted to pick it up. They claim that it was covered with a gold veneer and that the wood inside was perished and crumbled. This claim raises a whole range of questions.

Do you send money to African's to get their money out of escrow accounts ? Apparently you are so gullible you would buy into any bullshit anyone says.

There was no "Exodus".
Archaeologists/Historians have proven it. There ALREADY were settlements of Semites in Canaan at the only time it could have happened.

Yup. There was probably no Moses, no Exodus. They've never found a pot or any sign of a half a million people wondering the desert and you can bet that many people would have left some kind of garbage. Not one item pointing to Moses. One thing I thought was interesting in The Bible Unearthed book is that if a half a million Jewish slaves had left Egypt the Egyptian economy would have been completely devastated by the loss of so much free labor and that didn't happen.

There was a great PBS Nova on making a Egyptian Chariot and as I recall they did a gold leaf on the outside edge of the wheel but it wouldn't have protected the wheel in water. Again, Ron Wyatt is a brain-blind idiot.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2331305481/

Also the bottom of the Red Sea is like a huge junk yard. There's all kinds of stuff down there. It's a destination for deep sea divers who love to look at sunken ships.
27-09-2013, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 07:05 PM by excubitor.)
(27-09-2013 05:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you send money to African's to get their money out of escrow accounts ? Apparently you are so gullible you would buy into any bullshit anyone says.

There was no "Exodus".

Yup. There was probably no Moses, no Exodus. They've never found a pot or any sign of a half a million people wondering the desert and you can bet that many people would have left some kind of garbage. Not one item pointing to Moses. One thing I thought was interesting in The Bible Unearthed book is that if a half a million Jewish slaves had left Egypt the Egyptian economy would have been completely devastated by the loss of so much free labor and that didn't happen.

There was a great PBS Nova on making a Egyptian Chariot and as I recall they did a gold leaf on the outside edge of the wheel but it wouldn't have protected the wheel in water. Again, Ron Wyatt is a brain-blind idiot.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2331305481/

Also the bottom of the Red Sea is like a huge junk yard. There's all kinds of stuff down there. It's a destination for deep sea divers who love to look at sunken ships.
Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career. It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot. If he could get through a degree like that then I have no doubt that he could recognise gold when he saw it. I reject the notion that he was a brain dead idiot after hearing him talk and listening to his accounts of his discoveries. So having concluded that he is not a brain dead idiot then I might conclude that he is a liar. Not even a seriously deluded person could imagine that they had tried to pick up a golden wheel that crumbled if that is not exactly what they did. So having ruled out idiot-ism and sheer delusion then we are left with the other slur "liar". If he was a liar, why would he make up a story about a golden chariot wheel? How does it help his case in amongst all the other accounts of coral encrusted chariot wheels, femurs and rib cages?

So by the process of logic I have concluded that he has seen a fragile golden wheel. Even though you concede that the Egyptians had gold overlayed chariot wheels you still doubt the story on the grounds that "lots of other ships sink there leaving all kinds of junk" and "the layer of gold would not have protected the wood".
The fact that it did not protect the wood is attested by the divers who tried to pick up the wheel and noticing it crumble concluded that the wood had perished. So now you have to find scientific evidence that the structure of the gold layer of the wheel over the gradually decaying wood could not have been sustained on the sea floor if it was undisturbed. It would also be useful to come up with some other theory as to what kind of ship laden junk might resemble a golden Egyptian chariot wheel.

Up till now all you have presented in objection to the photographic evidence of Ron Wyatt is half-baked notions, slurs, ridicule, accusations and outright insults.
Not good enough. You sir have a closed mind, just like the very many closed minds of atheistic so-called thinkers here on this forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesus Christ is a dishonest dicksucking Cunt Wicked Clown 18 312 27-07-2014 04:37 PM
Last Post: Impulse
  Where there other "christ figures" in the 1st century time period? DeavonReye 5 113 04-06-2014 09:28 AM
Last Post: DeavonReye
  Christ is coming Impulse 28 975 19-04-2014 01:03 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
Thumbs Up Kirk Cameron finds banana, loses God Jeffasaurus 14 521 02-04-2014 12:21 PM
Last Post: WindyCityJazz
  8 things you might not know about christ goodwithoutgod 3 257 27-02-2014 01:05 PM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  CHRIST'S TOMB docskeptic 236 2,926 10-02-2014 08:01 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Story of Jesus Christ now proven to be a fabrication Rahn127 290 8,918 24-01-2014 08:55 PM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod