Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  Ron Wyatt is half-baked notions, slurs, ridicule, accusations and outright insults.
Not good enough. You sir have a closed mind, unlike the very many closed minds of atheistic so-called thinkers here on this forum.

A nurse anesthetist has not one shred of training in Archaeology, History, Marine Archaeology, Egyptology, or ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages. That makes him a rank amateur who REFUSED to produce evidence when it was asked for.
And read your last sentence. Thank you for complimenting us. Weeping
Try harder old man. And maybe take an English class when you decide to go to school.
Insults for Jebus. How special.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2013, 07:35 PM
(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 05:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yup. There was probably no Moses, no Exodus. They've never found a pot or any sign of a half a million people wondering the desert and you can bet that many people would have left some kind of garbage. Not one item pointing to Moses. One thing I thought was interesting in The Bible Unearthed book is that if a half a million Jewish slaves had left Egypt the Egyptian economy would have been completely devastated by the loss of so much free labor and that didn't happen.

There was a great PBS Nova on making a Egyptian Chariot and as I recall they did a gold leaf on the outside edge of the wheel but it wouldn't have protected the wheel in water. Again, Ron Wyatt is a brain-blind idiot.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2331305481/

Also the bottom of the Red Sea is like a huge junk yard. There's all kinds of stuff down there. It's a destination for deep sea divers who love to look at sunken ships.
Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career. It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot. If he could get through a degree like that then I have no doubt that he could recognise gold when he saw it. I reject the notion that he was a brain dead idiot after hearing him talk and listening to his accounts of his discoveries. So having concluded that he is not a brain dead idiot then I might conclude that he is a liar. Not even a seriously deluded person could imagine that they had tried to pick up a golden wheel that crumbled if that is not exactly what they did. So having ruled out idiot-ism and sheer delusion then we are left with the other slur "liar". If he was a liar, why would he make up a story about a golden chariot wheel? How does it help his case in amongst all the other accounts of coral encrusted chariot wheels, femurs and rib cages?

So by the process of logic I have concluded that he has seen a fragile golden wheel. Even though you concede that the Egyptians had gold overlayed chariot wheels you still doubt the story on the grounds that "lots of other ships sink there leaving all kinds of junk" and "the layer of gold would not have protected the wood".
The fact that it did not protect the wood is attested by the divers who tried to pick up the wheel and noticing it crumble concluded that the wood had perished. So now you have to find scientific evidence that the structure of the gold layer of the wheel over the gradually decaying wood could not have been sustained on the sea floor if it was undisturbed. It would also be useful to come up with some other theory as to what kind of ship laden junk might resemble a golden Egyptian chariot wheel.

Up till now all you have presented in objection to the photographic evidence of Ron Wyatt is half-baked notions, slurs, ridicule, accusations and outright insults.
Not good enough. You sir have a closed mind, unlike the very many closed minds of atheistic so-called thinkers here on this forum.

Well, my dear, it is very doubtful that the parting of the Red Sea ever happened to begin with so the chariot wheel in the Red Sea is a moot point. There is no evidence that there was a very large group of people wandering around the desert for 40 years. Archaeologists, using the bible as a map have searched for any sign of large camps and if the bible is to be believed (?) the number of people would be upwards of 500,000 people. That many people wandering the desert will leave a lot of garbage and even though archaeologists have found camps of small nomadic tribes pre-dating the exodus by several hundred years they have never found anything that would point to Israelite tribes.

By the way, there is also no evidence that the Egyptians had the Israelites building the Pyramids. That's a Hollywood invention.

There are many "Biblical Archaeologists" who travel to Israel with a Bible in one hand and a shovel in the other and go there to prove the Bible is historical. These are not scientific archaeologists, they are church sponsored and are completely biased in their approach.

If you want I can post some links.

By the way Ron Wyatt is not in any way a qualified archaeologist.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-09-2013, 08:10 PM
(27-09-2013 05:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yup. There was probably no Moses, no Exodus. They've never found a pot or any sign of a half a million people wondering the desert and you can bet that many people would have left some kind of garbage. Not one item pointing to Moses. One thing I thought was interesting in The Bible Unearthed book is that if a half a million Jewish slaves had left Egypt the Egyptian economy would have been completely devastated by the loss of so much free labor and that didn't happen.

There was a great PBS Nova on making a Egyptian Chariot and as I recall they did a gold leaf on the outside edge of the wheel but it wouldn't have protected the wheel in water. Again, Ron Wyatt is a brain-blind idiot.

Also the bottom of the Red Sea is like a huge junk yard. There's all kinds of stuff down there. It's a destination for deep sea divers who love to look at sunken ships.
Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career. It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot. If he could get through a degree like that then I have no doubt that he could recognise gold when he saw it. I reject the notion that he was a brain dead idiot after hearing him talk and listening to his accounts of his discoveries. So having concluded that he is not a brain dead idiot then I might conclude that he is a liar. Not even a seriously deluded person could imagine that they had tried to pick up a golden wheel that crumbled if that is not exactly what they did. So having ruled out idiot-ism and sheer delusion then we are left with the other slur "liar". If he was a liar, why would he make up a story about a golden chariot wheel? How does it help his case in amongst all the other accounts of coral encrusted chariot wheels, femurs and rib cages?

So by the process of logic I have concluded that he has seen a fragile golden wheel. Even though you concede that the Egyptians had gold overlayed chariot wheels you still doubt the story on the grounds that "lots of other ships sink there leaving all kinds of junk" and "the layer of gold would not have protected the wood".
The fact that it did not protect the wood is attested by the divers who tried to pick up the wheel and noticing it crumble concluded that the wood had perished. So now you have to find scientific evidence that the structure of the gold layer of the wheel over the gradually decaying wood could not have been sustained on the sea floor if it was undisturbed. It would also be useful to come up with some other theory as to what kind of ship laden junk might resemble a golden Egyptian chariot wheel.

Up till now all you have presented in objection to the photographic evidence of Ron Wyatt is half-baked notions, slurs, ridicule, accusations and outright insults.
Not good enough. You sir have a closed mind, just like the very many closed minds of atheistic so-called thinkers here on this forum.

He didn't SEEM like a liar? I Guess that means he wasn't then.Dodgy

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
27-09-2013, 08:48 PM
(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career.

Yes, because qualifications in one field are always transferable to another field...

(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot. If he could get through a degree like that then I have no doubt that he could recognise gold when he saw it.

And if I have a physics degree, I should be able to perform brain surgery. Those are basically the same, right?

(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  I reject the notion that he was a brain dead idiot after hearing him talk and listening to his accounts of his discoveries. So having concluded that he is not a brain dead idiot then I might conclude that he is a liar. Not even a seriously deluded person could imagine that they had tried to pick up a golden wheel that crumbled if that is not exactly what they did.

Gold can't crumble. It doesn't corrode.

(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  So having ruled out idiot-ism and sheer delusion then we are left with the other slur "liar". If he was a liar, why would he make up a story about a golden chariot wheel? How does it help his case in amongst all the other accounts of coral encrusted chariot wheels, femurs and rib cages?

Not good enough. You sir have a closed mind, just like the very many closed minds of atheistic so-called thinkers here on this forum.

You know what? Not even worth bothering with.

But if you want to demonstrate your conclusive disproof of gravity any time soon, well, I'm still waiting patiently for that.

... this is my signature!
27-09-2013, 09:03 PM
(27-09-2013 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 06:52 PM)excubitor Wrote:  Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career. It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot. If he could get through a degree like that then I have no doubt that he could recognise gold when he saw it. I reject the notion that he was a brain dead idiot after hearing him talk and listening to his accounts of his discoveries. So having concluded that he is not a brain dead idiot then I might conclude that he is a liar. Not even a seriously deluded person could imagine that they had tried to pick up a golden wheel that crumbled if that is not exactly what they did. So having ruled out idiot-ism and sheer delusion then we are left with the other slur "liar". If he was a liar, why would he make up a story about a golden chariot wheel? How does it help his case in amongst all the other accounts of coral encrusted chariot wheels, femurs and rib cages?

Well, my dear, it is very doubtful that the parting of the Red Sea ever happened to begin with so the chariot wheel in the Red Sea is a moot point. There is no evidence that there was a very large group of people wandering around the desert for 40 years. Archaeologists, using the bible as a map have searched for any sign of large camps and if the bible is to be believed (?) the number of people would be upwards of 500,000 people. That many people wandering the desert will leave a lot of garbage and even though archaeologists have found camps of small nomadic tribes pre-dating the exodus by several hundred years they have never found anything that would point to Israelite tribes.

By the way, there is also no evidence that the Egyptians had the Israelites building the Pyramids. That's a Hollywood invention.

There are many "Biblical Archaeologists" who travel to Israel with a Bible in one hand and a shovel in the other and go there to prove the Bible is historical. These are not scientific archaeologists, they are church sponsored and are completely biased in their approach.

So there is no evidence of the parting of the Red sea, therefore the chariot wheel presented as evidence for the parting of the Red sea is a moot point. Is that your line of reasoning? What do you make of the objects photographed? do you agree that they are just ship junk? What kind of ship junk?

I wonder what kind of evidence you would accept to confirm the biblical account. I can tell you that every piece of evidence which might be used to support the biblical account would be ignored and explained away by you because you are determined to ignore the biblical account.
27-09-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 10:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-09-2013 09:03 PM)excubitor Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, my dear, it is very doubtful that the parting of the Red Sea ever happened to begin with so the chariot wheel in the Red Sea is a moot point. There is no evidence that there was a very large group of people wandering around the desert for 40 years. Archaeologists, using the bible as a map have searched for any sign of large camps and if the bible is to be believed (?) the number of people would be upwards of 500,000 people. That many people wandering the desert will leave a lot of garbage and even though archaeologists have found camps of small nomadic tribes pre-dating the exodus by several hundred years they have never found anything that would point to Israelite tribes.

So there is no evidence of the parting of the Red sea, therefore the chariot wheel presented as evidence for the parting of the Red sea is a moot point. Is that your line of reasoning? What do you make of the objects photographed? do you agree that they are just ship junk? What kind of ship junk?

I wonder what kind of evidence you would accept to confirm the biblical account. I can tell you that every piece of evidence which might be used to support the biblical account would be ignored and explained away by you because you are determined to ignore the biblical account.

Well as Dr. Bart Ehrman, the eminent scholar would say, since we know that the "exodus event' is entirely mythological, (as every Biblical scholar knows), any claim of "miracle" goes to the back of the line in terms, of "evidence" and ANY other explanation would take logical precedence. A "miracle" is the absolute LAST idea that would be entertained by a rational human in explaining something.

Archaeology has explained the business of the "Reed" Sea,", (not the Red Sea). All the Moses traditions are known to be mythological by scholars. The FIRST known actual histrionically verifiable reference is Deborah, who was the Mother of Israel. There was no "Father" of that nation.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

27-09-2013, 10:01 PM

By the way, I'm a lady not a sir.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
27-09-2013, 10:36 PM
(27-09-2013 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, my dear, it is very doubtful that the parting of the Red Sea ever happened to begin with so the chariot wheel in the Red Sea is a moot point. There is no evidence that there was a very large group of people wandering around the desert for 40 years. Archaeologists, using the bible as a map have searched for any sign of large camps and if the bible is to be believed (?) the number of people would be upwards of 500,000 people. That many people wandering the desert will leave a lot of garbage and even though archaeologists have found camps of small nomadic tribes pre-dating the exodus by several hundred years they have never found anything that would point to Israelite tribes.

Actually, the photo that I posted, the one that looks more like a glob of engine parts is a train that ended up in the Red Sea. How it got there... well...who knows. Maybe Moses tossed it out there, back several thousand years ago.

Here's another photo. It's the Wreck of the Ulysses which sank back in 1887 in the Red Sea. You'll have to follow the link to see it.

http://www.scubatravel.co.uk/ul_Wheel_28_05.html

I'm telling you, the Red Sea full of scattered ships, cars, trains, tractors and part of tractors, wooden steering wheels from boats, pots. old fishing rods and kitchen sinks.

Anyone for a slightly used bathtub??

http://www.scubatravel.co.uk/ul_Bath_28_05.html

As for gold leaf on the wheel. Have you ever used gold leaf? I have. It is gold that has been pounded to less than a hairs width. It comes in small sheets about the size of a cigarette pack and each sheet is so thin that if you sneeze it flies all over the place. It's thinner than one ply tissue and used only for decorative purposes. It's applied with a fine brush and slightly rubbed onto the object to make it adhere. Actually one could think of it more like paint and it chips off like paint over time. The Egyptians gold leafed the outside of the wheels of their chariots for the Pharaohs. They wouldn't survive in water for very long.

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:Ron Wyatt was also a successful nurse anesthetist who would have had a degree in science and nursing to pursue that career. It is therefore highly unlikely that he was a brain dead idiot.

Strenuous belief in bible bullshit has been known to kill brain cells in large numbers. This did not happen in Wyatt's case, however. He was a con artist who kept getting gullible fools to fund his expeditions.

How much did he get out of you?
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
28-09-2013, 08:55 AM

After 3000 years any kind of wood will disintegrate to nothing. Heck, the Grand Staircase of the Titanic which was made of polished oak, some of it rather thick, has disintegrated and it's only been 100 years. A delicate chariot wheel, and they were very lightweight, wouldn't last 60 years. Honey*, think. Just think about it.

*I've decided that since I'm one of a few gals on this forum I get to call everyone "honey" and "dear".