Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 06:56 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
(29-09-2013 05:33 AM)excubitor Wrote:  So I understand these things because I am a spiritual man, born again of the Holy Spirit in baptism, having received the power to defend the faith through the confirmation of the Holy Spirit which I received by anointing from the hand of the priest of God.

Church Lady .... fapping again.
Let me know when the "defense" actually starts.
Meanwhile, this one goes on ignore.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-09-2013, 07:06 AM
(29-09-2013 06:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Let me know when the "defense" actually starts.

[Image: skeleton-cobwebs-waiting.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Why ignore them, Bucky?

They are so amusing.
29-09-2013, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 04:02 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(29-09-2013 03:29 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 12:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Bullshit, and you know it. But please keep up the ruse. Drinking Beverage

Preposterous, I think you need to look at that word and apply it accordingly.

By your own admission, it is a more reasoned approach to consider the fantastic things in the bible as more than likely not true.

im·plau·si·ble adjective \(ˌ)im-ˈplȯ-zə-bəl\
: not believable or realistic : not plausible

You've got a lot of holes to take care of. I hope the fingers you have to plug the holes in your story are as multipliable as the loaves and fish. Drinking Beverage
The stories are implausible and fantastic from a human point of view, but when you know that the God who is the author of all creation is capable of achieving miracles which by their very definition are fantastic and implausible from a human point of view, then there is no problem with believing for those who have faith in God.

This is basically just a special pleading argument.

The actual string of logic you are abiding to should in reality, if you were being honest with yourself, lead you to the conclusion that believing in god the way you do is invalid because it is by default irrational.

I do commend you though for admitting that your own beliefs are irrational. Most of your ilk don't get that far.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 11:09 PM
(29-09-2013 05:33 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Of ourselves we can only understand human things that is true. In order to understand the divine thoughts, plans and knowledge of God we can only discern these things through the Grace of God and by the action of his Holy Spirit.
Delusional.

(29-09-2013 05:33 AM)excubitor Wrote:  So I understand these things because I am a spiritual man, born again of the Holy Spirit in baptism, having received the power to defend the faith through the confirmation of the Holy Spirit which I received by anointing from the hand of the priest of God.
Delusions of grandeur.

(29-09-2013 05:33 AM)excubitor Wrote:  However when i speak to you and others who have not received this Grace and enlightenment they do not understand or believe. It all sounds like nonsense and foolishness to them. This is not through any fault in my words or in my logic or in my understanding. it is because of the fog of darkness and delusion that Satan has wrapped mankind into. This world is a world held captive in ignorance, deception and delusion, by the prince of deception and the father of lies who is the devil.
Pride and snobbery layered on the delusion.

(29-09-2013 05:33 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Fortunately however God promises that all who seek him will find him. All who ask of him will receive from him. He says that by humbling oneself and taking on a humble and contrite heart before the Lord the snares of the devil can be broken and the soul can be liberated to reach out towards God and come to know the things of God. This is within the reach of all men of good will who seek the Lord while he may still be found. But the day comes and is not far off when the days of mercy will end and the days of judgement will start. In that day the Lord will no longer be close by and those who call out will not be heard. The terrible judgement of the Lord will fall upon all men, the righteous will remain righteous and the wicked will remain wicked in that day. This is the fear of the Lord to fear this day which comes and is not far off. With great urgency therefore I implore you to put aside the frivolities of this earthly life and seek for a higher purpose which can only be found from the hand of God. Cast yourselves upon your knees, thrust your hands toward heaven and cry out to the Lord, and he will raise you up on eagles wings and in the last day receive you into his heavenly kingdom.
Rewards and threats for gullibility/skepticism. Typical religion.

Figured out gravity yet?

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 4 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
30-09-2013, 04:09 AM
(29-09-2013 03:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 03:29 AM)excubitor Wrote:  The stories are implausible and fantastic from a human point of view, but when you know that the God who is the author of all creation is capable of achieving miracles which by their very definition are fantastic and implausible from a human point of view, then there is no problem with believing for those who have faith in God.

This is basically just a special pleading argument.

The actual string of logic you are abiding to should in reality, if you were being honest with yourself, lead you to the conclusion that believing in god the way you do is invalid because it is by default irrational.

I do commend you though for admitting that your own beliefs are irrational. Most of your ilk don't get that far.
I never said that my beliefs were irrational. Why do you find it necessary to put words in my mouth and misrepresent what I said? I said that the things I believe in are implausible and fantastic to those who have no faith in a supernatural God who can work miracles.
30-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Re: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
The problem isn't that people like Wyatt or Ken Ham or Kurt Wise make such fantastical claims about discoveries or miracles or what-have-you. It's that they put up a verbal testimony to support their anecdotal evidence, ask people to just believe them/trust them, and then people do. And hand them money hand over fist at the same time.

None of these claims ever have any evidence to substantiate them or logically connect them to any deity whatsoever, let alone the specific deity of the bible (the monotheistic version not the polytheistic original). And when you ask why, all you get is some vague answer about how you can't see it because you don't already believe or because you don't have enough faith.

That reasoning needs to be expounded upon. Why does someone believe these things without evidence? Because they want to. So they will do anything to justify that belief. And pay through the nose to those who see $$$ associated with the faithful/gullible. (probably not fair to say all the faithful are gullible suckers who fall for these things)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
30-09-2013, 04:50 AM
(30-09-2013 04:43 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The problem isn't that people like Wyatt or Ken Ham or Kurt Wise make such fantastical claims about discoveries or miracles or what-have-you. It's that they put up a verbal testimony to support their anecdotal evidence, ask people to just believe them/trust them, and then people do. And hand them money hand over fist at the same time.

None of these claims ever have any evidence to substantiate them or logically connect them to any deity whatsoever, let alone the specific deity of the bible (the monotheistic version not the polytheistic original). And when you ask why, all you get is some vague answer about how you can't see it because you don't already believe or because you don't have enough faith.

That reasoning needs to be expounded upon. Why does someone believe these things without evidence? Because they want to. So they will do anything to justify that belief. And pay through the nose to those who see $$$ associated with the faithful/gullible. (probably not fair to say all the faithful are gullible suckers who fall for these things)
Its ridiculous to assert that these things have been presented without evidence. There is oodles of photographic evidence. The problem is that you ignore evidence which does not suit your viewpoint and then try to claim that no evidence has been submitted. That is just another definition for delusion.
30-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Re: Ron Wyatt Finds The Blood Of Christ,Won't Produce It
Could you please post the evidence?

For the blood, why not also the results that indicate it was human and clearly indicated some genetic abnormality?

Photos can't be altered?

Plenty of people have pictures of UFOS claiming them to be alien spacecraft, should I believe them too?

If a photo exists of say, the chariots in the Red Sea, how does this logically connect that they could only possibly be there as a result of the biblical story of the Jews fleeing Egypt?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
30-09-2013, 06:39 AM
(30-09-2013 05:33 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Could you please post the evidence?

For the blood, why not also the results that indicate it was human and clearly indicated some genetic abnormality?

Photos can't be altered?

Plenty of people have pictures of UFOS claiming them to be alien spacecraft, should I believe them too?

If a photo exists of say, the chariots in the Red Sea, how does this logically connect that they could only possibly be there as a result of the biblical story of the Jews fleeing Egypt?
How else would the chariots get out into the sea?