Root Causes: San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Root Causes: San Bernardino, California shooting
GUNS GUNS WE NEED MORE GUNS! Other bad shit happens so do nothing about this shit. My cold dead hands! It would just suck if we actually stopped making so many, and handing them out like candy.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: At least three dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
(02-12-2015 04:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the hell is wrong with people.

A place for developmentally disabled?!

I am just disgusted and sad.

So the right is going to jump all over Muslims, my bet is this is going to be a tea party white nut, or white nuts. But even if it were a lone nut, not even for political/religious reasons, the fact remains we are making way too many and they are way too easy to get.

And again, mass shootings are the tip of the iceberg, the vast majority of gun deaths are in the home or a result of someone the victim knows.

When will the "responsible gun owners" understand this is not about them, this is about the VOLUME and ease of access.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
02-12-2015, 04:59 PM
(02-12-2015 04:20 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  GUNS GUNS WE NEED MORE GUNS! Other bad shit happens so do nothing about this shit. My cold dead hands! It would just suck if we actually stopped making so many, and handing them out like candy.

They're never going away. Any attempt to take them from the people would be catastrophic. This past Friday was a record, over 180,000 guns sold in one day. 7 record months of gun purchases. These lone wolves are now everywhere. Probably in every state. I advise you to get your own guns. Protect yourself. I've been saying it was only a matter of time before this happened here. It has only just begun.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
02-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Those "No Weapons" signs really did the trick, huh????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-12-2015, 05:09 PM
(02-12-2015 05:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Those "No Weapons" signs really did the trick, huh????

Also the automatic rifle ban that California has.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-12-2015, 05:11 PM
(02-12-2015 04:20 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  GUNS GUNS WE NEED MORE GUNS! Other bad shit happens so do nothing about this shit. My cold dead hands! It would just suck if we actually stopped making so many, and handing them out like candy.

Do you realize what the degree of difficulty it is to build a gun? It's not rocket science.

Do you further realize that the simplest repeating arm to build, is a full automatic chambering pistol rounds?? (sub-machine gun).

The fact is -- you can only take guns away from the people who SHOULD have them --- the law abiding citizen.

Criminals??? They LOVE the idea of gun control. They do NOT want to go up against armed citizens. They want unarmed sheep to fleece.

Baaaaaa.. Baaaaaa... Baaaaaaaaaa.........

No thanks...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-12-2015, 05:13 PM
(02-12-2015 05:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Those "No Weapons" signs really did the trick, huh????

Also the automatic rifle ban that California has.

Uhh... no....

California banned easily detachable "high capacity" magazines in semi-auto rifles..

And the gun owners there, have already figured out a way around it.....

02-12-2015, 05:17 PM
(02-12-2015 05:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also the automatic rifle ban that California has.

Uhh... no....

California banned easily detachable "high capacity" magazines in semi-auto rifles..

Right, it was something like that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-12-2015, 05:19 PM
(02-12-2015 04:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

They're never going away. Any attempt to take them from the people would be catastrophic. This past Friday was a record, over 180,000 guns sold in one day. 7 record months of gun purchases. These lone wolves are now everywhere. Probably in every state. I advise you to get your own guns. Protect yourself. I've been saying it was only a matter of time before this happened here. It has only just begun.

NO FUCK YOU I am not going to add to the flooded market. I don't need a gun, don't want a gun. The fear is what causes the profits. The fear is what makes the makers richer. The flooded market is a result of the fear and a result of the increase. We don't need more paranoid tea party doomsday fuckwads maintaining our flooded market which is allowing this.

We need to make less and we make them harder to get, but most importantly we need to stop worshiping guns as if they are humans with rights as if they are living beings. Humans have rights, objects do not.

[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
02-12-2015, 05:22 PM
(02-12-2015 05:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also the automatic rifle ban that California has.

Uhh... no....

No shit, and? So what, do nothing? I say we take away that stupid law preventing the makers from getting sued.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post