Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
I'm sad. Pablo gave me a negative mark. I thought I was positive. There's my reality fucked.

""""""pablo (80) - Last updated Today, 03:48 PM

Negative (-1): Condescending asshole from the get-go."""""""
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 04:05 PM
(13-06-2015 04:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:58 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  He probably didn't, but a beard was a common feature of those days, during the sacrificial period. Plus, Gillette back then was god awful. Cuts galore.

What about my reactionary hatred you mentioned? Where was that?

Memory that short? Too much materialism and shit.
So you've just spent all day misunderstanding me, and trying to argue with me, over what. What was your reason before you discovered I was a condescending little prick?
Did you think I was a dumb Jesus freak who you could educate and humiliate? Don't lie
13-06-2015, 04:06 PM
(13-06-2015 04:02 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I'm sad. Pablo gave me a negative mark. I thought I was positive. There's my reality fucked.

Pablo is beloved here, and for good reason. Methinks you caught him on an off day. You did come off as a condescending asshole a bit right at first, so don't be sad.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-06-2015, 04:07 PM
(13-06-2015 04:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:55 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Yeah it took me many years of depression, self-education, drugs and insanity to reach the mountain top Cool

Check out Manly P Hall. That's a good place to start. You have to accept some weird ideas though y'know, dont believe them or anything, but consider everything. It's all about making your life as best it can be while here on Earth. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to mindfuck people who are so set in their ways and convinced of their own ignorance and bullshit. I bring chaos to their reality. Well, I try my best, best is all we can give.

Well you already pissed off Pablo, I didn't know that was possible. So there's that. Angel

It's generally what happens, online and in real-life, when people think I'm an insane idiot, they usually get angry. A lack of control over their own minds
13-06-2015, 04:10 PM
(13-06-2015 04:06 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:02 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I'm sad. Pablo gave me a negative mark. I thought I was positive. There's my reality fucked.

Pablo is beloved here, and for good reason. Methinks you caught him on an off day. You did come off as a condescending asshole a bit right at first, so don't be sad.

All I'm trying to do, is make people step back from what they believe, step out of their boxes, and comfort zone, look at it objectively, so they can wake up and live a fuller life... If that means at times I'm patronising and annoying, I apologise, but war, greed, materialism, hatred, intolerance, ignorance, and arrogance is more annoying. And causes a hell of a lot more long-term damage.
13-06-2015, 04:15 PM
(13-06-2015 04:07 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  It's generally what happens, online and in real-life, when people think I'm an insane idiot, they usually get angry. A lack of control over their own minds

Meh. You gotta convince me that you possess that kind of control before you can degenerate someone like him before you get to know him.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2015, 04:17 PM
(13-06-2015 04:10 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:06 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Pablo is beloved here, and for good reason. Methinks you caught him on an off day. You did come off as a condescending asshole a bit right at first, so don't be sad.

All I'm trying to do, is make people step back from what they believe, step out of their boxes, and comfort zone, look at it objectively, so they can wake up and live a fuller life... If that means at times I'm patronising and annoying, I apologise, but war, greed, materialism, hatred, intolerance, ignorance, and arrogance is more annoying. And causes a hell of a lot more long-term damage.

Agreed. Welcome to the forum.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-06-2015, 04:20 PM
(13-06-2015 04:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:07 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  It's generally what happens, online and in real-life, when people think I'm an insane idiot, they usually get angry. A lack of control over their own minds

Meh. You gotta convince me that you possess that kind of control before you can degenerate someone like him before you get to know him.

I don't have full control, far from it, that's part of a life long journey to the grave. But at least I have worked hard to discover myself and my own mind, worked hard to remove the layers of psychological conditioning of the capitalist state. and yes I'm ASSUMING THIS, but I would bet I have better control of my mind, than most, inc Pablo.

I'm nothing special far from it, but that doesn't stop me from doing what I can to educate myself properly. Give those lectures a listen man, you'll get me a little more, I'm not just speaking nonsense. I was once an angry arrogant atheist who LOVED labels.
13-06-2015, 04:21 PM
(13-06-2015 04:05 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  What about my reactionary hatred you mentioned? Where was that?

Memory that short? Too much materialism and shit.
So you've just spent all day misunderstanding me, and trying to argue with me, over what. What was your reason before you discovered I was a condescending little prick?
Did you think I was a dumb Jesus freak who you could educate and humiliate? Don't lie

Ok, I'll follow the subject change.
Since you've arrived here you've presumed yourself to be superior to everyone here. You claim sole possession of enlightenment while making no attempt not to belittle others.
You are a condescending asshole of the highest order and if I could I would give you -10.
I've had enough of you.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-06-2015, 04:22 PM
(13-06-2015 04:17 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:10 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  All I'm trying to do, is make people step back from what they believe, step out of their boxes, and comfort zone, look at it objectively, so they can wake up and live a fuller life... If that means at times I'm patronising and annoying, I apologise, but war, greed, materialism, hatred, intolerance, ignorance, and arrogance is more annoying. And causes a hell of a lot more long-term damage.

Agreed. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Brother Smile you're the first one to message me with a kind message, so thank you. It aint easy being one man trying to debate about 10 educated atheists.