Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 04:20 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I'm not just speaking nonsense.

But isn't it all nonsense at the end? Rolleyes

I started the last video, hard to pay attention between my two younguns playing in a mudpuddle and the fact that listening to him drone on is likely to put me to sleep. I'll give it a go later when I have more time to myself.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 04:28 PM
(13-06-2015 04:22 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Thanks Brother Smile you're the first one to message me with a kind message, so...
I gave you a poem and it wasn't kind? There goes that 10 seconds of my life.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
13-06-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 04:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-06-2015 03:55 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Yeah it took me many years of depression, self-education, drugs and insanity to reach the mountain top Cool

Mountain top? Fuck I feel lucky to just climb back to the rim of the abyss where I can catch my breath. Wouldn't have made it without some expert belaying by my friends here and they didn't even know it. Spelunkers do it in the dark.

(13-06-2015 03:55 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I'm trying to mindfuck people who are so set in their ways and convinced of their own ignorance and bullshit. I bring chaos to their reality. Well, I try my best, best is all we can give.

First you tell me I gotta make my own metaphysics for myself and then you presume you can instruct me in this endeavor? Think you can bring chaos to my reality? Bring it. Ain't been mindfucked in God only knows how long now.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 04:57 PM
(13-06-2015 04:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:05 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Memory that short? Too much materialism and shit.
So you've just spent all day misunderstanding me, and trying to argue with me, over what. What was your reason before you discovered I was a condescending little prick?
Did you think I was a dumb Jesus freak who you could educate and humiliate? Don't lie

Ok, I'll follow the subject change.
Since you've arrived here you've presumed yourself to be superior to everyone here. You claim sole possession of enlightenment while making no attempt not to belittle others.
You are a condescending asshole of the highest order and if I could I would give you -10.
I've had enough of you.

How have I presumed that? it is you who has presumed that of me, and I of that. I have my own ideas, my own mind, I think for myself, and lead myself. Just as you have an opinion on life and all her wonderful mysteries, so do I, now If I am sitting talking to a friend who is educated on the ideas that I adhere to, I wouldn't seem so "better than everyone". The same sense of superiority can be proscribed to you when you are outsmarting a person, maybe a christian grandmother? So dont be go thinking your perfect yourself, at least I have the mind to be able to recognise my own imperfections.
Damn, how confusing and unclarified life is.

Secondly; you say I have "sole" possession of enlightenment? where have I said that? I have shared multiple videos of people much much more enlightened that I, I am just a baba compare to most in the world of enlightenment. The whole idea of being enlightened is seeing reality for what it is, chaos and meaningless, a dance to symbols, shape and colours, a dance driven by the unconcious collective consciousness. I patronise you and others, for being so certain and set in their beliefs, and the reality around you, which is in layman's terms, an illusion of the mind and eyes. I patronise you for labeling yourselves as atheists, just as I would anyone who wishes to divide humanity based on linguistic categories. Dont think just because you don't believe in a old man on the clouds, you somehow know everything, when this is completely inaccurate. I use belittling means, in order to show your hypocrisy and unenlightened state.

"Who is is the great magician that makes the grass green?" - Robert Anton Wilson
13-06-2015, 05:00 PM
(13-06-2015 04:28 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:22 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Thanks Brother Smile you're the first one to message me with a kind message, so...
I gave you a poem and it wasn't kind? There goes that 10 seconds of my life.

Drinking Beverage

Oh yeah sorry man, slipped my mind. I have had so many negative messages I forgot.

Kiss Kiss, Love Love, Pouty Pouty, YOLO, Fnord Fnord Big Grin
13-06-2015, 05:02 PM
(13-06-2015 04:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:20 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I'm not just speaking nonsense.

But isn't it all nonsense at the end? Rolleyes

I started the last video, hard to pay attention between my two younguns playing in a mudpuddle and the fact that listening to him drone on is likely to put me to sleep. I'll give it a go later when I have more time to myself.

Wise answer, now you get "it" hahah

Ta tu Eireannach Mo Chara?
13-06-2015, 05:15 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 05:19 PM
(13-06-2015 04:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 04:05 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Memory that short? Too much materialism and shit.
So you've just spent all day misunderstanding me, and trying to argue with me, over what. What was your reason before you discovered I was a condescending little prick?
Did you think I was a dumb Jesus freak who you could educate and humiliate? Don't lie

Ok, I'll follow the subject change.
Since you've arrived here you've presumed yourself to be superior to everyone here. You claim sole possession of enlightenment while making no attempt not to belittle others.
You are a condescending asshole of the highest order and if I could I would give you -10.
I've had enough of you.

PS. My post started out as obviously sarcastic and absurd, until the unenlightened minds of you and maybe one or two others, came along and took it as "serious" as ALWAYS. Then came the personal insults against me, such as my need for medication etc. Which then came my belittling of you.

You have me dancing, for a moment, but I need to make that clear, do not worry, I have marijuana, and Mr. Bungle, my own tune shall begin,,,, NOW Smile
13-06-2015, 05:23 PM
(13-06-2015 05:19 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  and Mr. Bungle, my own tune shall begin,,,, NOW Smile

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 05:28 PM
(13-06-2015 05:02 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  now you get "it"

Not in the slightest. Don't imagine I ever will. I'm comfortable with that, there are too many other "important" things that fill my life for me to worry about it.

(13-06-2015 05:02 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Ta tu Eireannach Mo Chara?

Long and hairy, hard to carry. A little to the left.

I'm here. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco