Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 11:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 11:15 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  You all like to act as if you know it all. Yet, you all walk straight into my little snare.

So blinded by the self-imposed label of "atheist" you cannot look at the bigger picture of reality and life. All you see on my account is the name 'The Lamb and The Loin', and the Jesus profile picture, and you react, as I expected, ignorance that assumes I'm religious.
A misinterpretation based on the fact you're too reactionary to read my words, or see sarcasm and irony. Or notice the fact I am an anarchist. Undecided Huh Laughat

God save us from religion, false leaders, and their little "eager for dystopia" minions. Censored

Keep trying to be all-seeing while drinking a cola Smartass
Baby radicals. Bowing

ALL HAIL ERIS

Fnord Fnord, piglet squeal

You're in such a hurry to spring your sad little snare that you made assumptions about our assumptions.
Weak. Drinking Beverage

Don't cry, life gets better Smile

Sure apparently I'm a Ned Flanders, A poet, Tim Conway, religious, dumb, a nutcase, and in need of my pills.. Not bad for a day... Oh assumptions Smile

Fnord Fnord
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 11:51 AM
(13-06-2015 07:22 AM)‘The Lamb and The Loin’ pid=‘797211 Wrote:... you dance to my symbols. dance dance.

You sound almost identical to a previous dipshit who wanted everyone to stare at his avatar for symbolic clues. He didn’t last long here, you won’t either.

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-06-2015, 11:52 AM
I shall leave this clip here for you.

It might help open the mind a little. Plus it's short, I know the attention of modern humans isn't capable of listening to five hour long lectures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOIfLcjdbg

Keep the lasagna flying

Fnord Fnord
13-06-2015, 11:54 AM
(13-06-2015 11:48 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 11:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  You're in such a hurry to spring your sad little snare that you made assumptions about our assumptions.
Weak. Drinking Beverage

Don't cry, life gets better Smile

Sure apparently I'm a Ned Flanders, A poet, Tim Conway, religious, dumb, a nutcase, and in need of my pills.. Not bad for a day... Oh assumptions Smile

Fnord Fnord

Tell me anarchist, what have you done to take down the establishment?
(13-06-2015 11:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 07:22 AM)‘The Lamb and The Loin’ pid=‘797211 Wrote:... you dance to my symbols. dance dance.

You sound almost identical to a previous dipshit who wanted everyone to stare at his avatar for symbolic clues. He didn’t last long here, you won’t either.

Drinking Beverage

I'm a little teapot short and stout.
Here is my handle.
Here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout!
Just tip me over
And pour me out

I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true.
Here's an example of what I can do.
I can turn my handle to a spout.
Just tip me over and pour me out

Heil to your comment about me not lasting long. Heil
(12-06-2015 07:48 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Howdy diddly doodly My little dancing apes.

#sigh
13-06-2015, 11:55 AM
(13-06-2015 11:54 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 11:48 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Don't cry, life gets better Smile

Fnord Fnord

Tell me anarchist, what have you done to take down the establishment?

A hell of a lot more than you.
13-06-2015, 11:56 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh HERD MENTALITY Laughat
13-06-2015, 12:00 PM
(13-06-2015 11:55 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 11:54 AM)pablo Wrote:  Tell me anarchist, what have you done to take down the establishment?

A hell of a lot more than you.

That's all you got?
That won't fly here.
13-06-2015, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 12:15 PM by The Lamb and The Loin.)
(13-06-2015 12:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 11:55 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  A hell of a lot more than you.

That's all you got?
That won't fly here.

Yes, I'm going to reveal all my tactics and actions of my non violent subversive resistance.

I fight each day, not with a gun, but with words, and love, with tolerance, and individuality, with wisdom True revolution happens person by person, not when the herd follow wolves in sheep's clothing.

I don't wish to be anyone's leader, and I don't wish to follow or be followed, I am a true anarchist, you should educate yourself on anarchist techniques for fighting the system, it's usually through the medium of art rather than war. We fight with words and ideas, we like to fuck the minds of people who are so certain of their own bullshit.

Fnord Fnord
All Hail Eris, Goddess of Chaos and Discord
[+] 1 user Likes The Lamb and The Loin's post