Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 12:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 12:18 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Troll? I'm actually a human Sad Well, an energy being to be precise.

'Energy being'? Oh boy, that's just so precious.

I'mma need a definition on that one, Pan.

What are we then, ready to assemble lego men?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 12:35 PM
(13-06-2015 12:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 12:18 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Troll? I'm actually a human Sad Well, an energy being to be precise.

'Energy being'? Oh boy, that's just so precious.

I'mma need a definition on that one, Pan.

You should keep up to date on quantum breakthroughs, such as the recent discovery by Pr. James Gates of a computer binary code in string theory equations. Maybe you're a SIM :/
13-06-2015, 01:44 PM
David Mabus? He was before my time but wasn't he the one who made the piglet thread? That or that other idiot. Marky Mark. Whatever his name was.

My suspicion is that somewhere there's a grad student who's paid by a team of psychologists to act like this and record the responses. He'll get a paper out of us somehow... by hook or by crook... Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-06-2015, 01:47 PM
(13-06-2015 01:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  David Mabus? He was before my time but wasn't he the one who made the piglet thread? That or that other idiot. Marky Mark. Whatever his name was.

My suspicion is that somewhere there's a grad student who's paid by a team of psychologists to act like this and record the responses. He'll get a paper out of us somehow... by hook or by crook... Rolleyes

I gave up on Freudian psychology a long time ago Confused On the other hand, the Jungians? they love me Bowing
13-06-2015, 01:49 PM
13-06-2015, 01:55 PM
(13-06-2015 01:47 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 01:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  David Mabus? He was before my time but wasn't he the one who made the piglet thread? That or that other idiot. Marky Mark. Whatever his name was.

I gave up on Freudian psychology a long time ago Confused On the other hand, the Jungians? they love me Bowing

You're losing what little entertainment value you had little loin.
13-06-2015, 01:58 PM
(13-06-2015 01:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 01:47 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I gave up on Freudian psychology a long time ago Confused On the other hand, the Jungians? they love me Bowing

You're losing what little entertainment value you had little loin.

And you are losing all individuality. Little sheep.
[+] 1 user Likes The Lamb and The Loin's post
13-06-2015, 02:09 PM
(13-06-2015 01:58 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 01:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're losing what little entertainment value you had little loin.

And you are losing all individuality. Little sheep.

People keep telling me that.
13-06-2015, 02:22 PM
(13-06-2015 01:49 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  ..... Crypto-fascists? Someone doesn't agree with you, so they're either dumb, insane, or paid to disagree with you.

Take your head out of your ass as smell the roses.

You're certainly disagreeable. You are pretty clearly dumb, insane or trolling.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-06-2015, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 10:19 AM by The Lamb and The Loin.)
(13-06-2015 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 01:49 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  ..... Crypto-fascists? Someone doesn't agree with you, so they're either dumb, insane, or paid to disagree with you.

Take your head out of your ass as smell the roses.

You're certainly disagreeable. You are pretty clearly dumb, insane or trolling.

Dumb? Oh now, don't be stooping to childish immature insults.
Insane, yes maybe, but so was Einstein, Newton, Galileo, Joyce and many many many many others. Come join us, it's a lot of fun.
Trolling? it's a misused word, we're basically smarty smart humans who see beyond the illusion.

Fnord