Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 03:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm yer huckleberry.

I'd be interested to hear what your great self-realisation is.

I skimmed a bit through discordianism, it reads like organized nihilism. It's almost interesting.

HOLD ON, HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A SELF-REALISATION, ARE WE CONJOINED TWINS OR SOMETHING AND I HAVEN'T REALISED YET ? Confused

Yeah I thought you wouldn't understand discordianism, not much is given to enlightenment these days.
What did you do, read a page? Now you're an expert. Yayyy. Good lad. All Hail; Eris. Fnord.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 03:21 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 03:21 PM
(13-06-2015 03:04 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do you know what I believe? I've never said one way or another, you're assuming to know me little loin.

Of course not, you're far too close minded to understand me. And that is obvious in your consistent attempt to outsmart me. Even if I say something you agree with, you will still disagree with me out of pride.

PS. Pot calling Kettle Black.. You have been assuming all day.

You admittedly came here to yank our chains, I'm just pulling back a little and you're getting all bent about it.
Why don't you quit dancing. Tell me all about your tales of anarchy. What do you stand for?
13-06-2015, 03:23 PM
(13-06-2015 03:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:04 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Of course not, you're far too close minded to understand me. And that is obvious in your consistent attempt to outsmart me. Even if I say something you agree with, you will still disagree with me out of pride.

PS. Pot calling Kettle Black.. You have been assuming all day.

You admittedly came here to yank our chains, I'm just pulling back a little and you're getting all bent about it.
Why don't you quit dancing. Tell me all about your tales of anarchy. What do you stand for?

Bent? How did you know I like men? Undecided Telepathy ?
13-06-2015, 03:25 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 03:26 PM
(13-06-2015 03:13 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm yer huckleberry.

I'd be interested to hear what your great self-realisation is.

I skimmed a bit through discordianism, it reads like organized nihilism. It's almost interesting.

HOLD ON, HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A SELF-REALISATION, ARE WE CONJOINED TWINS OR SOMETHING AND I HAVEN'T REALISED YET ? Confused

Yeah I thought you wouldn't understand discordianism, not much is given to enlightenment these days.
What did you do, read a page? Now you're an expert. Yayyy. Good lad. All Hail; Eris. Fnord.

Expert? I told you I skimmed, I'm just not interested yet. You need to interest me before I want to learn. Enlighten me as to why anything you have to say should matter.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2015, 03:26 PM
(13-06-2015 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

It looks like the decadent countertop fruit bowl in a bankrupt stock brokers home Angel
13-06-2015, 03:28 PM

13-06-2015, 03:28 PM
(13-06-2015 03:23 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  You admittedly came here to yank our chains, I'm just pulling back a little and you're getting all bent about it.

Bent? How did you know I like men? Undecided Telepathy ?

Irrelevant.
You don't answer direct questions do you?
Please don't ask me what questions.
13-06-2015, 03:30 PM
(13-06-2015 03:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:13 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  HOLD ON, HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A SELF-REALISATION, ARE WE CONJOINED TWINS OR SOMETHING AND I HAVEN'T REALISED YET ? Confused

Expert? I told you I skimmed, I'm just not interested yet. You need to interest me before I want to learn. Enlighten me as to why anything you have to say should matter.

It doesn't matter that's the point of discordianism. it's my bullshit. You shouldn't believe it. Go find your own bullshit.

Go, you have a laptop, you can find a huge online library of alternative ideas etc aka intelligent bullshit to believe or ponder.

I advise not to believe anything in life at all, just consider it.

"Don't believe anyone else's bullshit, but your own, and even then don't believe your own Bullshit" - Robert Anton Wilson