Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 03:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:23 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Bent? How did you know I like men? Undecided Telepathy ?

Irrelevant.
You don't answer direct questions do you?
Please don't ask me what questions.
because your direct question is irrelevant. You're asking a discordian and an anarchist what they believe or stand for, in a generalised way, that is almost impossible to answer, in a lifetime, never mind on a forum where you are joined by your buddies. If only you understood both anarchism and discordianism, you'd realise how ridiculous your question is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 03:32 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 03:34 PM
(13-06-2015 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I hope that's not my little friend, the Pookah Rabbit
13-06-2015, 03:36 PM
(13-06-2015 03:32 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  Irrelevant.
You don't answer direct questions do you?
Please don't ask me what questions.
because your direct question is irrelevant. You're asking a discordian and an anarchist what they believe or stand for, in a generalised way, that is almost impossible to answer, in a lifetime, never mind on a forum where you are joined by your buddies. If only you understood both anarchism and discordianism, you'd realise how ridiculous your question is.

I didn't drag you here. If you want to be understood, you're going to have to make a minimal effort.
You always have the option of going away if you feel you're not being treated fairly here.
13-06-2015, 03:36 PM
(13-06-2015 03:30 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Expert? I told you I skimmed, I'm just not interested yet. You need to interest me before I want to learn. Enlighten me as to why anything you have to say should matter.

It doesn't matter that's the point of discordianism. it's my bullshit. You shouldn't believe it. Go find your own bullshit.

Go, you have a laptop, you can find a huge online library of alternative ideas etc aka intelligent bullshit to believe or ponder.

I advise not to believe anything in life at all, just consider it.

"Don't believe anyone else's bullshit, but your own, and even then don't believe your own Bullshit" - Robert Anton Wilson

So you're just bored. That's cool, carry on. I can dig it. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(13-06-2015 03:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:32 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  because your direct question is irrelevant. You're asking a discordian and an anarchist what they believe or stand for, in a generalised way, that is almost impossible to answer, in a lifetime, never mind on a forum where you are joined by your buddies. If only you understood both anarchism and discordianism, you'd realise how ridiculous your question is.

I didn't drag you here. If you want to be understood, you're going to have to make a minimal effort.
You always have the option of going away if you feel you're not being treated fairly here.

And I did not drag you hear. Your eyes, mind, and being created this reality for itself. It just happens to criss-cross with mine.

if you feel I am annoying you, you too can always go away.
13-06-2015, 03:39 PM
(13-06-2015 03:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:30 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  It doesn't matter that's the point of discordianism. it's my bullshit. You shouldn't believe it. Go find your own bullshit.

Go, you have a laptop, you can find a huge online library of alternative ideas etc aka intelligent bullshit to believe or ponder.

I advise not to believe anything in life at all, just consider it.

"Don't believe anyone else's bullshit, but your own, and even then don't believe your own Bullshit" - Robert Anton Wilson

So you're just bored. That's cool, carry on. I can dig it. Drinking Beverage

I prefer mystic enlightenment, but yeah "Bored" works too. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes The Lamb and The Loin's post
13-06-2015, 03:44 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 03:44 PM
(13-06-2015 03:38 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  I didn't drag you here. If you want to be understood, you're going to have to make a minimal effort.

And I did not drag you hear. Your eyes, mind, and being created this reality for itself. It just happens to criss-cross with mine.

if you feel I am annoying you, you too can always go away.

You wanted me here, so here I am. I'll stay and ask questions until I can wrap my feeble mind around the vast compexity that is you.
13-06-2015, 03:45 PM
(13-06-2015 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Ahhhhhhh, quick run away, it's a fourth dimensional reptilian.