Rotten Apples Leave One Foul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Rotten Apples Leave One Foul
(13-06-2015 03:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:38 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  And I did not drag you hear. Your eyes, mind, and being created this reality for itself. It just happens to criss-cross with mine.

if you feel I am annoying you, you too can always go away.

You wanted me here, so here I am. I'll stay and ask questions until I can wrap my feeble mind around the vast compexity that is you.

No, you danced yourself to my tune, mostly based on your reactionary hatred of a bearded man called Jesus. You came here at your own will, just as I am. Don't blame others for your own actions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 03:47 PM
(13-06-2015 03:45 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Ahhhhhhh, quick run away, it's a fourth dimensional reptilian.

No. This is a fourth dimensional reptilian.

#sigh
13-06-2015, 03:50 PM
(13-06-2015 03:39 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I prefer mystic enlightenment, but yeah "Bored" works too. Thumbsup

I'm not sold on the whole "enlightened" aspect, but we'd have to define terms and argue and whatnot, plus I don't by any means consider myself enlightened. It's a pretty ambiguous word to be honest....very self-congratulatory. You're doing well, however. Not convincing, but indeed absurd.

I'm on vacation, so what the hell. What else you got?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2015, 03:51 PM
(13-06-2015 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:45 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Ahhhhhhh, quick run away, it's a fourth dimensional reptilian.

No. This is a fourth dimensional reptilian.

Haha you're cool.... Depeche Mode fan ???

https://youtu.be/7nVr4Ys8zKM
13-06-2015, 03:52 PM
(13-06-2015 03:46 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  You wanted me here, so here I am. I'll stay and ask questions until I can wrap my feeble mind around the vast compexity that is you.

No, you danced yourself to my tune, mostly based on your reactionary hatred of a bearded man called Jesus. You came here at your own will, just as I am. Don't blame others for your own actions.

When did I bring up jesus? How do you know if he had a beard?
13-06-2015, 03:55 PM
(13-06-2015 03:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:39 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  I prefer mystic enlightenment, but yeah "Bored" works too. Thumbsup

I'm not sold on the whole "enlightened" aspect, but we'd have to define terms and argue and whatnot, plus I don't by any means consider myself enlightened. It's a pretty ambiguous word to be honest....very self-congratulatory. You're doing well, however. Not convincing, but indeed absurd.

Yeah it took me many years of depression, self-education, drugs and insanity to reach the mountain top Cool

Check out Manly P Hall. That's a good place to start. You have to accept some weird ideas though y'know, dont believe them or anything, but consider everything. It's all about making your life as best it can be while here on Earth. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to mindfuck people who are so set in their ways and convinced of their own ignorance and bullshit. I bring chaos to their reality. Well, I try my best, best is all we can give.
[+] 1 user Likes The Lamb and The Loin's post
13-06-2015, 03:57 PM
(13-06-2015 10:59 AM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  Little boxes.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-06-2015, 03:58 PM
(13-06-2015 03:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:46 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  No, you danced yourself to my tune, mostly based on your reactionary hatred of a bearded man called Jesus. You came here at your own will, just as I am. Don't blame others for your own actions.

When did I bring up jesus? How do you know if he had a beard?

He probably didn't, but a beard was a common feature of those days, during the sacrificial period. Plus, Gillette back then was god awful. Cuts galore.
13-06-2015, 04:01 PM
(13-06-2015 03:55 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm not sold on the whole "enlightened" aspect, but we'd have to define terms and argue and whatnot, plus I don't by any means consider myself enlightened. It's a pretty ambiguous word to be honest....very self-congratulatory. You're doing well, however. Not convincing, but indeed absurd.

Yeah it took me many years of depression, self-education, drugs and insanity to reach the mountain top Cool

Check out Manly P Hall. That's a good place to start. You have to accept some weird ideas though y'know, dont believe them or anything, but consider everything. It's all about making your life as best it can be while here on Earth. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to mindfuck people who are so set in their ways and convinced of their own ignorance and bullshit. I bring chaos to their reality. Well, I try my best, best is all we can give.

Well you already pissed off Pablo, I didn't know that was possible. So there's that. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2015, 04:01 PM
(13-06-2015 03:58 PM)The Lamb and The Loin Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 03:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  When did I bring up jesus? How do you know if he had a beard?

He probably didn't, but a beard was a common feature of those days, during the sacrificial period. Plus, Gillette back then was god awful. Cuts galore.

What about my reactionary hatred you mentioned? Where was that?