Round of applause for the TTA staff!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 05:41 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Round of applause for the TTA staff!
I would just like to say there's an amazing thing I've seen at this site that you don't see at other sites. The staff don't ban somebody here on the basis that they don't like them.

They wait to make sure that a rule has been broken before exhiling an undesirable member of the community. In other words, the hierarchy at TTA crosses their t's and dot their I's and are faithful to forum policy.

It is impressive and just forum government unfolding and a good example to moderators at other forums.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Round of applause for the TTA staff!
Thanks. I try my best.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
05-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Clap
05-09-2014, 04:26 PM
I refuse to give them a round of applauds, on the basis that it takes effort.

I elect rather to continue about my day as they don't exist in any special capacity; just like every other day, thereby giving tacit approval.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-09-2014, 04:29 PM
[Image: imagejpg1_zpsd4492be9.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
05-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Blink What forums have you been on? I frequent like three other ones, and not banning people they don't like is kind of a standard thing.

A forum owner once spent an entire argument insulting me and still didn't ban me despite the obvious dislike.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
05-09-2014, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 07:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Well, sometimes if people dislike you they will call you troll and spammer. If they simply find you undesireable. I've seen it plenty. I've been with the atheist republic, happy atheists, communist soviet empire forums, off topic forums, psychotic forums, love forums, and a buttload of Christian forums. Will not mention specifics because there are members here and I don't want to open a can of drama.

Often times, people will say, "that's a troll post" but when something just as bad comes from another person it is ignored. No I have seen people get banned for being undesireable but lets not turn this into another drama thread by going into details.

The staff here are awesome and full of surprises. I thought that was cute how the thread got locked and then opened up an hour later Wink

No, really that is interesting that the administrator limits the authority that the mods can exercise. And when I found the thread unlocked it sorta shocked me. I thought, is this real life? :-)
05-09-2014, 08:51 PM