Rubio is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Rubio is out
(15-03-2016 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 07:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  He opposes abortion, anything LGBT, Cannabis, net neutrality, disagrees with climate change science, wants to carpet bomb Syria - he would be AWFUL!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_...f_Ted_Cruz

And cliton is a shape shifting reptilian. I hate both, but i hate clinton more

I don't think with Clinton much of anything would change. With Cruz, we would lose so much we fought so hard to get.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Dom's post
15-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Cruz was right near the bottom on my ISideWith results. There's pretty much nothing I like about him.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
15-03-2016, 07:49 PM
(15-03-2016 07:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And cliton is a shape shifting reptilian. I hate both, but i hate clinton more

I don't think with Clinton much of anything would change. With Cruz, we would lose so much we fought so hard to get.

The thing with clinton is she changes her politics based on what popular view. When gay marriage is unpopular she opposes it, when it is popular she is all for it. She will bring us down just because she wants to be popular https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1xk0qu2k7#/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Why was this not put in the Rick perry drop put thread . . . The format has been abandoned! Chaos ensues

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-03-2016, 07:58 PM
I only live in the states 10% to 15% of the time, I'm just not overly enthusiastic about the prospect of being legally bound to take (lawful) orders from these clowns.

Our retention NCO is a bit stressed at the moment, as a number of people whose prospective reenlistments are coming up shortly after the election have stated that they will opt to leave if Hillary is elected. Even the die hard republicans are pretty bummed at Trump's victories and the likelihood of Bernie being defeated tonight. It is Vermont, after all, and he was their only hope at not having to call Hillary or Trump their commander in chief.

I suppose Cruz could still be our savior...
[Image: latest?cb=20140709014350]

I'm already passed the point of no return. One enlistment away from a pension. It would therefore be quite irrational of me to leave regardless of who gets elected. I'll still have a pension from my civilian work in Canada either way, but two pensions in two different currencies are better than one. I suppose I can deal with a few years of my delicate feelings being hurt by having to look at the picture of whoever wins this thing hanging up in the armory.

'Murican Canadian
15-03-2016, 08:02 PM
(15-03-2016 07:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 07:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think with Clinton much of anything would change. With Cruz, we would lose so much we fought so hard to get.

The thing with clinton is she changes her politics based on what popular view. When gay marriage is unpopular she opposes it, when it is popular she is all for it. She will bring us down just because she wants to be popular https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1xk0qu2k7#/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Haha, show me a politician who doesn't do that!

I don't like her personally either, but I think if she gets it, nothing much will happen. The government will be stalled another 8 years.

If Cruz gets in, he is going to be able to fuck up everything we have worked so hard to get. Gay rights, gender equality, medical marihuana, abortion.... We'll turn the clock 3 decades back.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
15-03-2016, 08:03 PM
(15-03-2016 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 07:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The thing with clinton is she changes her politics based on what popular view. When gay marriage is unpopular she opposes it, when it is popular she is all for it. She will bring us down just because she wants to be popular https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1xk0qu2k7#/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Haha, show me a politician who doesn't do that!

I don't like her personally either, but I think if she gets it, nothing much will happen. The government will be stalled another 8 years.

If Cruz gets in, he is going to be able to fuck up everything we have worked so hard to get. Gay rights, gender equality, medical marihuana, abortion.... We'll turn the clock 3 decades back.

You act as if hillary wouldn't fuck anything up. She is great friends with wall street.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Nobody's touching Wall Street anyway. We just spent a fortune bailing them out because they were supposedly "too big to fall." Talking about bringing them down sounds great, but it's just not that simple.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-03-2016, 08:08 PM
(15-03-2016 08:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Haha, show me a politician who doesn't do that!

You act as if hillary wouldn't fuck anything up. She is great friends with wall street.
Yes... that's not any different than most everyone. Especially Ted Cruz who's wife is apart of that core and Trump himself is friends with those and in desire to keep their situation moving forward to their gain.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-03-2016, 08:09 PM
(15-03-2016 08:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Nobody's touching Wall Street anyway. We just spent a fortune bailing them out because they were supposedly "too big to fall." Talking about bringing them down sounds great, but it's just not that simple.

It ain't about taking them down, but how one is so easy to work with something so corrupt