Rubio is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Rubio is out
(15-03-2016 08:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  She knows how to get along with people. You don't have to marry her.
Cruz can't get along with anyone. The people who have to work with him, hate him.

Tell that too the young
Tell them something they don't care about?

That's like saying tell trump supporters he says inaccurate statements and lies all the time, they don't care. Because to even if it's wrong or a lie; They think he means or believes it.. or is just keeping it real.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Very likely, the contest will end up being Clinton v Trump. It was heading that way, and tonight only solidified that we are on that path.

Cruz scares the crap out of me. If Trump is the candidate, at least we have a glimmer of hope that he doesn't actually believe the crap he is saying to get elected.

I think Clinton may end up being the best of the options we have left. Damn...I really don't like her much either.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
15-03-2016, 08:40 PM
(15-03-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  These idiots better figure out to make Kasich the nominee or they are just fucked. Like Whig fucked.

Maybe that's the best possible thing at this point. Go the way of the Whigs. Fuck 'em.

15-03-2016, 08:42 PM
(15-03-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  These idiots better figure out to make Kasich the nominee or they are just fucked. Like Whig fucked.

Kasich is unbearably pedantic, long winded, and boring. He might put the country to sleep if elected. He's good VP material, though.
15-03-2016, 08:42 PM
(15-03-2016 08:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 08:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Tell that too the young
Tell them something they don't care about?

That's like saying tell trump supporters he says inaccurate statements and lies all the time, they don't care. Because to even if it's wrong or a lie; They think he means or believes it.. or is just keeping it real.

Well she complains about young voters all the time.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
(15-03-2016 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't know who is worse. Trump, Clinton or Cruz.

Sucks to live in the US right now given that that's your only choice.

Cruz is the worst. Religious fanatic, despised by his colleagues, dark-money-funded.

Trump will be awful in a different way. The good thing is we won't have to pay to put up a wall--other countries will do that to keep us under quarantine.

Clinton will be business as usual. She's beholden to a slightly different set of big pockets, so nothing much will change if she wins. That's bad, but not as bad as Trump or Cruz will be.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
15-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Trump doesn't scare me. People like him are a dime a dozen. A few weeks ago the prospect of him getting elected didn't bother me, because I figure who cares? He'll just spend his term getting his idiocy vetoed time and time again. It's the people who make up his cult that are the issue, as demonstrated in some of these recent rallies. Cruz doesn't have that same type of lunatic following. Even if he's theoretically worse in and of himself, I'd still rather see him in office than see Trump's followers empowered and set on their path.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
15-03-2016, 08:57 PM
(15-03-2016 08:42 PM)BryanS Wrote:  

Kasich is unbearably pedantic, long winded, and boring. He might put the country to sleep if elected. He's good VP material, though.

To who? Clinton?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-03-2016, 09:00 PM
So my choices are a rampaging racist moron, a nutcase who hears voices and thinks its god, or the same ol shit different day.

Give me the same ol shit. Give me clinton.

So sad about BernieSad
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
15-03-2016, 09:21 PM
So it's PeeWee or Trump vs Hillary.
The only hope the Repubs had was Rubio or Ryan.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.