Rubio is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Rubio is out
(16-03-2016 06:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 06:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Bernie might drop out after tonight as well.

[Image: ubyNodZ.png]

Edit: Updated results.

I doubt it; he has sufficient delegates to wield a great deal of influence at the convention.

A Clinton/Sanders ticket might work but both are kinda old. She'd have to choose a younger running mate and then promise Sanders a big role in her presidency to placate the Sanders people.

There's no way I'm voting for a Republican. I'll vote for the local dog catcher before I vote for any Republican. They're stuck in the 1950's, the whole lot of them.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-03-2016, 03:56 PM
These candidates remind me of the insult "100,000 sperm and you're the one that made it?"

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-03-2016, 05:07 PM
(16-03-2016 09:20 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  As I see it, the real question is: Who do you want to be the one to pick the next two-to-three Supreme Court justices?

Keep that in mind when you enter the polling booth.

I did consider that, but 'None of the above' wasn't an option at the voting booth.

16-03-2016, 05:53 PM
(16-03-2016 05:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 09:20 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  As I see it, the real question is: Who do you want to be the one to pick the next two-to-three Supreme Court justices?

Keep that in mind when you enter the polling booth.

I did consider that, but 'None of the above' wasn't an option at the voting booth.

I wonder, but I don't think they do, if they categorize those who vote but don't select an option in the major races, because that's a thing one could do. You can still vote for your locale comptroller and a dozen judges you never heard of but leave the president and senate selection blank.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-03-2016, 07:42 PM
Was he "Rubbed out"?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-03-2016, 07:47 PM
I was thinking, can impeachment proceedings be put into motion BEFORE the election just in case Trump gets in the White House? I wanna cover all the bases on this situation. You know... head em off at the pass and all that rot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Well, Drumpf said today that there would be riots if he wasn't the nominee.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-scores-cruci...47322.html

Quote:In an interview with CNN on Wednesday, Trump said the party could not deny him the nomination should he fail to win enough delegates.

"I don't think you can say that we don't get it automatically. I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots. I'm representing many, many millions of people."

Sounds like a threat to me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-03-2016, 09:09 PM
(16-03-2016 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Drumpf said today that there would be riots if he wasn't the nominee.

Quote:In an interview with CNN on Wednesday, Trump said the party could not deny him the nomination should he fail to win enough delegates.

"I don't think you can say that we don't get it automatically. I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots. I'm representing many, many millions of people."

I foresee rioting regardless of who gets elected. I don't think any two candidates have ever been as hated by their opposing sides as Trump and Hillary. I'll bet suicide rates go up after the elections too.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-03-2016, 06:22 AM
(16-03-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Drumpf said today that there would be riots if he wasn't the nominee.

I foresee rioting regardless of who gets elected. I don't think any two candidates have ever been as hated by their opposing sides as Trump and Hillary. I'll bet suicide rates go up after the elections too.

Well, he is practically threatening the republicans with his millions of people rioting if he isn't automatically given the nomination.

The man is a menace.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2016, 06:29 AM
(16-03-2016 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  

"It'd be a shame if I didn't get the nomination. It'd be real sad if there were some riots in your streets, see? I mean, I'm no fortune teller. I can't see the future, but it'd be a real shame, is all I'm sayin."
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post