Rubio is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Rubio is out
(17-03-2016 06:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I foresee rioting regardless of who gets elected. I don't think any two candidates have ever been as hated by their opposing sides as Trump and Hillary. I'll bet suicide rates go up after the elections too.

Well, he is practically threatening the republicans with his millions of people rioting if he isn't automatically given the nomination.

The man is a menace.

Maybe presidential pardons for rioters can be his campaign line for the next election.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 07:44 AM
"Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!"

This isn't a threat because there is no reason to suggest that Bernie Sanders did this.

Instead it's implicit encouragement to his supporters to disrupt his political opponents and to risk it escalating violently. Use of unofficial non-sanctioned violence to bypass the legitimate political process is a hallmark of fascism.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
17-03-2016, 07:46 AM
Radio has been fucked since WWII ended and pop music was invented to sell advertising.

Anyone taking radio seriously is an idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-03-2016, 07:50 AM
(17-03-2016 07:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!"

This isn't a threat because there is no reason to suggest that Bernie Sanders did this.

Instead it's implicit encouragement to his supporters to disrupt his political opponents and to risk it escalating violently. Use of unofficial non-sanctioned violence to bypass the legitimate political process is a hallmark of fascism.

Exactly.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2016, 09:38 AM
(16-03-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Drumpf said today that there would be riots if he wasn't the nominee.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-scores-cruci...47322.html

Sounds like a threat to me.

I foresee rioting regardless of who gets elected. I don't think any two candidates have ever been as hated by their opposing sides as Trump and Hillary. I'll bet suicide rates go up after the elections too.

I don't HATE Clinton, I'm just not super enthusiastic about her. But I'd take Clinton over any of the Republican nutcases in a heartbeat. The Republicans lineup is either a narcissistic wacko or a bunch of religious wackos.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-03-2016, 10:23 AM
(15-03-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  These idiots better figure out to make Kasich the nominee or they are just fucked. Like Whig fucked.

Yep. I was looking at the numbers last night; in head-to-head polling, Clinton beats Trump by about 6.5%. Cruz noses out Hilary by less than 1%.

But Kasich -- Kasich beats Hilary by seven fucking per cent. Why the RNC isn't breaking balls to get everything, every resource behind him is beyond me.
17-03-2016, 10:32 AM
(16-03-2016 09:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll bet suicide rates go up after the elections too.

We might only hope.
17-03-2016, 10:37 AM
(17-03-2016 10:23 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  These idiots better figure out to make Kasich the nominee or they are just fucked. Like Whig fucked.

Yep. I was looking at the numbers last night; in head-to-head polling, Clinton beats Trump by about 6.5%. Cruz noses out Hilary by less than 1%.

But Kasich -- Kasich beats Hilary by seven fucking per cent. Why the RNC isn't breaking balls to get everything, every resource behind him is beyond me.

Head-to-head polling now doesn't count for shit.

In any case, Kasich is the least well known among the five left standing.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-03-2016, 06:05 PM
(16-03-2016 05:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 05:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I did consider that, but 'None of the above' wasn't an option at the voting booth.

I wonder, but I don't think they do, if they categorize those who vote but don't select an option in the major races, because that's a thing one could do. You can still vote for your locale comptroller and a dozen judges you never heard of but leave the president and senate selection blank.

I was being a bit silly, but if you want to examine it, not voting is not the same as voting for "None of the above". And, since in many states, you can write in a candidate even in the primaries "None of the above" could be interpreted as voting to have no president. Big Grin