Rudd's reply....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Rudd's reply....
Although I think most politicians are power hungry morons I really like Kevin Rudd's retort (in response to gay marriage) to this pastor (Matt Prator)...

Pastor: "I just believe in what the Bible says and I'm just curious for you, Kevin, if you call yourself a Christian, why don't you believe the words of Jesus in the Bible?"

Mr Rudd responded: "Well, mate, if I was going to have that view, the Bible also says that slavery is a natural condition."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/f...z2e4SISLj2

Ssssssslap!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like aurora's post
06-09-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Rudd's reply....
Lol, Rudd cracks me up. I fucking love that guy, I'm glad he's back I was so pissed off when that previous bitch shafted him.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
06-09-2013, 04:37 AM
(06-09-2013 04:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol, Rudd cracks me up. I fucking love that guy, I'm glad he's back I was so pissed off when that previous, lesbian, single-parent, lefty, atheist bitch shafted him.

Fixt.

06-09-2013, 04:43 AM
What, so she's a gay atheist single parent and that's suppose to mean I'm suppose to like her?
She was a bitch and the leader of the labor party (of which I dislike). And yes I know that Kevin Rudd is the leader of the labor party also, but at least he's always good for a laugh. Julia was just a fucking bitch who made me cringe every time she came on the news.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-09-2013, 04:57 AM
(06-09-2013 04:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What, so she's a gay atheist single parent and that's suppose to mean I'm suppose to like her?
She was a bitch and the leader of the labor party (of which I dislike). And yes I know that Kevin Rudd is the leader of the labor party also, but at least he's always good for a laugh. Julia was just a fucking bitch who made me cringe every time she came on the news.

Don't beat around the bush. Just tell us what you think of her.

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-09-2013, 12:34 PM
(06-09-2013 04:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 04:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What, so she's a gay atheist single parent and that's suppose to mean I'm suppose to like her?

Don't beat around the bush. Just tell us what you think of her.

Rolleyes

She was a fucking bitch, a scab past it's due dat, the gum stuck to the sole of your boot (well.. not yours.. but you know, everyone else in the world's boots). She's black ice on the road that causes a bus full of mentally disabled dying children on their way to Disney Land as their final life's wish to skid off the road and plummet down a cliff killing all children on the bus.
She's the STD that syphilis get's.