Ruffles All Dressed Chips

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Ruffles All Dressed Chips
(13-07-2016 09:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:28 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Next you'll tell me you hate beaver tails and poutine.

"Beaver tails"

please let that be what I think it is

Drooling

If you're thinking flat, oval shaped pastry covered in sugar or glaze (or as I think Chas likes it, with cinnamon), then yes! It's what you think it is!

If you were thinking that someone lobbed the tail off a poor beaver and fried it up, then no.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-07-2016, 10:19 AM
(12-07-2016 11:01 PM)Aliza Wrote:  This is massive. This is arguably the best "food news" to hit the US since the importation of Chinese food. That's right! Canada's own Ruffles All Dressed Chips are being imported to the US. I just did a (two bag) taste test, and they're very, very close to the Canadian version. I think it was missing a bit of a vinegary snap from Canadian Ruffles, but new US version is a very close replica. Delicious!

They're apparently here to stay now, following a test run last year. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...22356.html

[Image: RufflesAllDressedBag-765x510.png]

I saw these at the store this past weekend. I picked up a bag and put them back...couldn't decide if I would like them or not. May have to try them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-07-2016, 10:34 AM
(12-07-2016 11:01 PM)Aliza Wrote:  This is massive. This is arguably the best "food news" to hit the US since the importation of Chinese food. That's right! Canada's own Ruffles All Dressed Chips are being imported to the US. I just did a (two bag) taste test, and they're very, very close to the Canadian version. I think it was missing a bit of a vinegary snap from Canadian Ruffles, but new US version is a very close replica. Delicious!

They're apparently here to stay now, following a test run last year. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...22356.html

Canadian chips and not maple syrup flavored? Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
13-07-2016, 11:03 AM
As long as there's no o'lean. Evil_monster

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
13-07-2016, 11:16 AM

I prefer things half dressed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-07-2016, 11:57 AM
(13-07-2016 10:18 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 09:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  "Beaver tails"

Drooling

If you're thinking flat, oval shaped pastry covered in sugar or glaze (or as I think Chas likes it, with cinnamon),

How do you know that? Consider (It's true, but how did you know?)

Quote:then yes! It's what you think it is!

If you were thinking that someone lobbed the tail off a poor beaver and fried it up, then no.

I think he meant something else. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2016, 12:14 PM
(13-07-2016 10:18 AM)Aliza Wrote:  If you're thinking flat, oval shaped pastry covered in sugar or glaze (or as I think Chas likes it, with cinnamon), then yes! It's what you think it is!

Strikes 1 and 2.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post