Rugby World Cup 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Rugby World Cup 2015
(24-09-2015 10:40 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Unless of course it is that the rest of the world that is catching up and making us all less dominant.

The days of New Zealand in the bedroom with the metal dildo are coming to an end Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Wow! What a game. England 25 - Wales 28. Best game of the tournament so far. Should England have kicked for the draw? They should have had that game wrapped up early on. Fair play to Wales, great display.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
27-09-2015, 02:58 AM
Wow poor Samoa, SA smashed them. They're not that bad of a team too, guess SA was out to prove themselves.
Fucking Japan, getting my hopes up that Samoa and Scotland could force SA out at pool stage...

I guess now I just gotta settle for England, or even better Australia being forced out by Wales.
Good ol' trusty Wales. Wales has got to be the most underestimated team in rugby. They better fucking pull through for me.
27-09-2015, 03:02 AM
When does the comp end?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 03:13 AM
(27-09-2015 03:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When does the comp end?

When you turn on your TV and you see some Kiwi guy poking his butt at the screen saying "3 more years bitches!!".
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-09-2015, 03:15 AM
(27-09-2015 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wow poor Samoa, SA smashed them. They're not that bad of a team too, guess SA was out to prove themselves.

It was a good game. Samoa did play well. The SA team that played had some changes from the one that lost to Japan and it was... I mean... WTF? How could they suddenly pull together like that? The loss to Japan, the team were just so flat. They looked like they were going through the motions, now this time around, against a team which certainly *looked* stronger than Japan, they played some decent rugby. Although there were still a few stupid things Dodgy

SA's pool is mostly minnows. Scotland has beaten us before, but that was also highly unexpected. I think we'll go through without a problem now, provided they don't suddenly fall apart again. The real test is when we hit up against one of the big teams in the quarter-finals. I'm somewhat nervous about that, which is absurd, because it's a bunch of rugby-jocks who're paid to do this as a job and it impacts me precisely zero, but still Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-09-2015, 03:17 AM
(27-09-2015 03:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 03:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When does the comp end?

When you turn on your TV and you see some Kiwi guy poking his butt at the screen saying "3 more years bitches!!".

I never watch tv. And it is a serious question. I am wondering how long it goes for. Never mind I will google it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 03:19 AM
31 October??? Sadcryface

Banjo.
27-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Ireland 44 - Romania 10....job done. Big Grin

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
27-09-2015, 12:44 PM
(27-09-2015 03:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  31 October??? Sadcryface
Oddly enough in the rugby mad nation of NZ we have our Auckland marathon run on the same time that the rugby world cup final is on.
Will be interesting to see the impact on the number of participants.