Ruin a Fundamentalist Christian's day...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Ruin a Fundamentalist Christian's day...
(02-04-2015 10:33 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  my authority is a moral authority, and its source is the scriptures and a conscience informed by the holy scriptures.
Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 12:55 PM
I write for About.com. We have 1,000 experts there across a variety of subjects. Currently, 87 million people read articles there per month (1 Billion per year). 87 million readers, not web hits.

As for my books and other documents, I've personally stepped in to intervene on my own writings, and writings of others. I've seen book sales drop off radically for a friend who had 30 5-star reviews when one unjust one-star review was posted.

Of course, when I hear TTA people say silly things like, "Anyone can write a book!" I want to ask them how many books they've published.

Regardless, I'm a person of letters. Although my notes are brief, very brief, at TTA, sometimes.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2015, 03:36 PM
(14-04-2015 12:55 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I write for About.com. We have 1,000 experts there across a variety of subjects. Currently, 87 million people read articles there per month (1 Billion per year). 87 million readers, not web hits.

As for my books and other documents, I've personally stepped in to intervene on my own writings, and writings of others. I've seen book sales drop off radically for a friend who had 30 5-star reviews when one unjust one-star review was posted.

Of course, when I hear TTA people say silly things like, "Anyone can write a book!" I want to ask them how many books they've published.

Regardless, I'm a person of letters. Although my notes are brief, very brief, at TTA, sometimes.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like microterf's post