Rules in Witch communities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Rules in Witch communities
(30-11-2012 01:06 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 10:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But if they're witches, wouldn't they know that you're a troll just by casting a spell?

Hopefully this post was made out of sarcasm and not ignorance. Spells and Magic are using natural energies that exist inside of us and around us to bring about change. You are perhaps thinking that Witches would know a troll by using Psychic abilities and I cant speak for that, while I believe we are all born with 6 senses and the 6th one being Intuition, I dont always know when someone is something that they are not on the internet but in person I can tell just by looking at their facial expression, like the Tv show on FOX-Lie to me, there is a way to tell.
Actually, this post was made as an expression of "what a load of bullshit." Laughat

And yes there is a way to tell if someone is lying, but it's based on visual cues and neuro-linguistics, NOT magic.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Rules in Witch communities
There is no intuition that is just there.
We evolved to understand facial expressions, the rest is learnt.
What you call intuition, I call cold reading. You see how someone talks with his expressions, micro expressions, body language. you hear the voice. Even online you can make a lot out of what someone just writes. What words are being used, how well does the person express themselves, are the lots of ... or smilies, exclamation marks. How long does the person take to answer compared to the usual forum or chat behaviour, etc etc...

Intuition should be a feeling about something without getting any clues. But it does not exist that way. Our mind is constantly solving puzzles and while you consciously are not aware that you know more, subconsciously you do remember a lot and you make a lot of connections.

And yes, this thread was intended to show that witchcraft communities are not usually open for free thinkers or atheists or anti religion people.

btw Irishdize, if you don't wanna debate in the boxing ring, please say so there, so mods can close that thread again.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply