Rules of posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Rules of posting
I can't seem to find the rules of posting or terms of service or whatever document anywhere. Can someone either tell me where it's lurking or PM me a link?

Warning Labels: Long-winded. Twisted sense of humor (including puns, literalisms, absurdisms, all complicated by sarcasm and deadpan delivery). Contrarian. Do not combine with high quantities of sugar, acid (corrosive or hallucinogenic), or people who take themselves too seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Rules of posting
(22-02-2013 06:01 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I can't seem to find the rules of posting or terms of service or whatever document anywhere. Can someone either tell me where it's lurking or PM me a link?

It's a sticky in Introductions.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-02-2013, 11:15 PM
(22-02-2013 06:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 06:01 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I can't seem to find the rules of posting or terms of service or whatever document anywhere. Can someone either tell me where it's lurking or PM me a link?

It's a sticky in Introductions.
How'd I miss that? Thankyekindly.

Warning Labels: Long-winded. Twisted sense of humor (including puns, literalisms, absurdisms, all complicated by sarcasm and deadpan delivery). Contrarian. Do not combine with high quantities of sugar, acid (corrosive or hallucinogenic), or people who take themselves too seriously.
22-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Yall got rules here?
23-02-2013, 03:49 PM
(22-02-2013 11:37 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Yall got rules here?

Problem, anarchist? Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
24-02-2013, 04:55 PM
"Problem, anarchist? Wink"

Of course. Don't you know that anarchism is all about chaos, murder and mayhem? How can I possibly go on a muck run around here if there are rules?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb