Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
19-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Run The Gauntlet
Of course, this was ignored elsewhere, so why not a new thread?

I'll prove to anyone on this forum that God exists--and go one better, Jesus is the Messiah and God, if they can prove that they exist.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
Actually, it was not ignored.

More intellectual dishonesty? I'm so surprised. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
19-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Something that exists, interacts with they physical universe. My existence can be proven by the fact that I am currently interacting with the physical universe by manipulating electrons so as to generate this sentence on any screen that happens to open up this page. Therefore, whatever entity wrote this, exists. Irregardless of who I claim to be.

Evolve
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
19-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:Something that exists, interacts with they physical universe. My existence can be proven by the fact that I am currently interacting with the physical universe by manipulating electrons so as to generate this sentence on any screen that happens to open up this page. Therefore, whatever entity wrote this, exists. Irregardless of who I claim to be.
And how do we know GOD isn't the entity that is writing your entry? And how do we know I didn't write your entry, the originator of the challenge? Sigh. That was a quick win for me. Please try again.
19-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:Actually, it was not ignored.
It certainly was, unless I missed a post.
19-02-2013, 03:47 PM
(19-02-2013 03:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Something that exists, interacts with they physical universe. My existence can be proven by the fact that I am currently interacting with the physical universe by manipulating electrons so as to generate this sentence on any screen that happens to open up this page. Therefore, whatever entity wrote this, exists. Irregardless of who I claim to be.
And how do we know GOD isn't the entity that is writing your entry? Sigh. That was a quick win for me.
The same way I know it isn't a fairy or goblin or a ghost. Whatever entity is manipulating these electrons, exists. God, has never been demonstrated to interact with anything in our physical universe. Therefore, its existence is highly improbable.

Quick win? Not even a point on your end yet.

Evolve
19-02-2013, 03:48 PM
(19-02-2013 03:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
And how do we know GOD isn't the entity that is writing your entry? And how do we know I didn't write your entry, the originator of the challenge? Sigh. That was a quick win for me. Please try again.
[Image: xU7ym9x.jpg]

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 8 users Like guitar_nut's post
19-02-2013, 03:49 PM
(19-02-2013 03:46 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Actually, it was not ignored.
It certainly was, unless I missed a post.
I included the link to the respective post in my response to you. Notice the blue "not"?

Here it is once more: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid258953

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-02-2013, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 04:11 PM by fstratzero.)
(19-02-2013 03:31 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Of course, this was ignored elsewhere, so why not a new thread?

I'll prove to anyone on this forum that God exists--and go one better, Jesus is the Messiah and God, if they can prove that they exist.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thank you in advance.
Define god.

Does your god have any of these properties?

Aseity, Goodness, Graciousness, Holiness, Immanence, Immutability, Impassibility, Impeccability, Incorporeality, Incomprehensibility, Infinity, Jealousy, Love, Mission, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Oneness, Providence, Righteousness, Simplicity, Sovereignty, Transcendence, Trinity, Veracity, Wrath

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Hey PJ, have you started yet?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post