Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
19-02-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(19-02-2013 03:31 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Of course, this was ignored elsewhere, so why not a new thread?

I'll prove to anyone on this forum that God exists--and go one better, Jesus is the Messiah and God, if they can prove that they exist.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thank you in advance.
Holy mental masturbation batman! OK. If you want someone to go through the mental gymnastics of the clearly pointless argument of whether I truly exist, well, since I am no philosopher nor do I aspire to be one, I'll let better minds then me take up that exercise no matter how pointless it may be.

The joke of this thread is that you make that a condition for you to provide proof that a god exists and that jesus/god as written in the bible is that god. Are you serious? If you had such proof, you shouldn't hold it back with the price of admission some mental masturbation. A true believer would offer it to anyone. Instead you hold it back just like the tyrants in Scientology. You sir are a fraud and have no proof.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
19-02-2013, 04:28 PM
(19-02-2013 03:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Something that exists, interacts with they physical universe. My existence can be proven by the fact that I am currently interacting with the physical universe by manipulating electrons so as to generate this sentence on any screen that happens to open up this page. Therefore, whatever entity wrote this, exists. Irregardless of who I claim to be.
And how do we know GOD isn't the entity that is writing your entry? And how do we know I didn't write your entry, the originator of the challenge? Sigh. That was a quick win for me. Please try again.
[Image: shipment_of_fail.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 11 users Like kim's post
19-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Saying "I have proof of god" in here is like getting out of your crashed car with an empty bottle of vodka, falling over and puking up before telling the cop that was chasing you "Im not drunk ofisher"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
19-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:Something that exists, interacts with they physical universe. My existence can be proven by the fact that I am currently interacting with the physical universe by manipulating electrons so as to generate this sentence on any screen that happens to open up this page. Therefore, whatever entity wrote this, exists. Irregardless of who I claim to be.
And how do we know GOD isn't the entity that is writing your entry? And how do we know I didn't write your entry, the originator of the challenge? Sigh. That was a quick win for me. Please try again.

Indeed! SexuallyPleasingJesus, you have proven to me that not only does God exist, but that he is a puppet master and we are his playthings! Everything I do and write is the will of God! It has to be! I can't disprove it! And so I shouldn't worry about religion because God controls my thoughts and actions and wants me to be an atheist! Thank you for showing me the light!

[Image: skeptic-agenticity_1.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-02-2013, 08:00 PM
D'aawwwww, first year philosophy students are so cute and pwecious!

Sort out your existentialism, then you can come and talk with the grown ups. Here's a clue: you can get out of the "cogito ergo sum" cul de sac by deciding that regardless of what really exists or doesn't exist, your perceptions paint a world with objects and rules, and you have no choice but to call this reality. Most of us figure this out sometime between ages 0 and 1. Some people relapse in their teens or early 20s after studying philosophy, but don't worry. As long as you're smarter than a newborn fucking baby you should be able to figure it out.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 7 users Like Phaedrus's post
19-02-2013, 08:09 PM
NEPPPIE.B.GIT, YCPMW.0, YFMYBP.B, PIAPI.DC.GCDC.ARGH.FFS
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oding+game

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Anybody else feel like his evidence will be along the lines of this?

[Image: tumblr_lxqoc1gcXQ1qcrptbo1_500.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
19-02-2013, 08:13 PM

Laugh out load Thanks for that, I got a good chuckle.
19-02-2013, 10:01 PM
(19-02-2013 03:31 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Of course, this was ignored elsewhere, so why not a new thread?

I'll prove to anyone on this forum that God exists--and go one better, Jesus is the Messiah and God, if they can prove that they exist.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thank you in advance.
Can you furbish me with your working, semantic definition of "exist"? I know of several, some of which I can prove and some of which I can't, some of which you might accept and some which you might not.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
19-02-2013, 11:00 PM
[Image: tumblr_m7w4n3PZ5t1r7gbhio1_400.jpg]

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post