Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
22-02-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(22-02-2013 03:44 PM)The Talking Goat Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:41 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
You broke it.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
22-02-2013, 03:46 PM
(22-02-2013 03:26 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And how would those you chatted with know you are you and I am I? Stated another way, if you post 1 B pictures here of you at this forum, how will we all know you and not I posted them and that your signature is not actually me?
Ball back to you, sir.
An IP address check will sort all that out. We'll find out the location of the computers. If they're in different locations, we'll know we're not dealing with the same person. Want to claim hacking? Go for it. Then we know it's the same person on both. Either way, we have an answer.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
22-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:Well we can do an experiment...I could ask him to send me the information he presented. I could then verify it through other 1st person accounts or even 2nd hand accounts that exist today. Your god sure did make you stupid.
Getting warmer! Remember, I said "Anyone here know the Bible rules for verifying facts?"
Quote:An IP address check will sort all that out. We'll find out the location of the computers. If they're in different locations, we'll know we're not dealing with the same person. Want to claim hacking? Go for it. Then we know it's the same person on both. Either way, we have an answer.
Again, no one here has heard about Remote Desktop applications? And no one here watches CSI or Law and Order: SVU? These shows have entire plot lines revolving around real world technology to remote host, confuse IP trackers and etc. I guess y'all do lack classical educations.
Oy vey! Still haven't proved anyone exists, not you, nor I. You folks have wasted 20 good pages of thread. I'll give you the weekend to think about it for a while. See you!
22-02-2013, 03:59 PM
(22-02-2013 03:50 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Well we can do an experiment...I could ask him to send me the information he presented. I could then verify it through other 1st person accounts or even 2nd hand accounts that exist today. Your god sure did make you stupid.
Getting warmer! Remember, I said "Anyone here know the Bible rules for verifying facts?"
Quote:An IP address check will sort all that out. We'll find out the location of the computers. If they're in different locations, we'll know we're not dealing with the same person. Want to claim hacking? Go for it. Then we know it's the same person on both. Either way, we have an answer.
Again, no one here has heard about Remote Desktop applications? And no one here watches CSI or Law and Order: SVU? These shows have entire plot lines revolving around real world technology to remote host, confuse IP trackers and etc. I guess y'all do lack classical educations.
Oy vey! Still haven't proved anyone exists, not you, nor I. You folks have wasted 20 good pages of thread. I'll give you the weekend to think about it for a while. See you!
I dont read your comments, I scan them for something relevant...so far, you never said anything to why I couldnt come up with that.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
22-02-2013, 04:11 PM
(22-02-2013 03:50 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Again, no one here has heard about Remote Desktop applications? And no one here watches CSI or Law and Order: SVU? These shows have entire plot lines revolving around real world technology to remote host, confuse IP trackers and etc. I guess y'all do lack classical educations.
Doesn't someone have to exist to hack a computer?

Game over.

P.S. - Law and Order does not make for a 'classical education,' but boy did you give me some insight into the quality of your information.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
22-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Can somebody let me know if he has any legitimate "auditory and visual" evidence? I doubt it, but any good scientist should be willing to consider the evidence, if it exists.

I'm sure that most, if not all of us, would concede, and admit the existence of unicorns, if sufficient evidence were suppied.
22-02-2013, 04:16 PM

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
22-02-2013, 04:26 PM
(22-02-2013 02:19 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:But I never claimed to be God in actuality, I simply claimed to exist and proved it.
How did you do so, exactly? When I imagined you wrote a post responding to my post? Please explain.
Thanks for confirming my proof. After all, exactly who is "you" in that question? Consider You just acknowledged that I - whoever and whatever I am - do exist. Laughat

Now when are you going to live up to your promise and prove that God exists and that Jesus is the Messiah and God?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-02-2013, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 02:20 AM by Rahn127.)
I will do the bearded dude one better and have created a live stream of me in my home.
This live stream will last for one hour or less, beginning 5:03 pm Central standard time or until I get bored.

Post edited to remove link.
(ps. had a great time chatting)

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
22-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm going to reveal possible outcomes for this guys argument.

1 You can not prove anything with out god therefor he exists.

The problem here is with out god you can not know anything, even if god exists.

2 There can not be atheists if god doesn't exist. There are atheists so god exists

Other that it's circular logic, another person can worship a false god, and atheists would still not believe in that false god.

3 If we cannot prove we exist then how do you expect him to prove that god exists?

The argument would work by saying if I reject this much proof of your existence, then you would reject that same proof for god. Therefore I can not prove it to you.

4 The forms exist in the mind of God before in the thing themselves, then they exist in the thing themselves, and then they exist in our mind, and this happens due to divine illumination.

I love it when god divinely illuminates my non-belief, which means god by means of remote control is disbelieving himself.

The last end I have to tie up is the trusting your senses part. Which should be easy because brains with organs to sustain them, to recieve information, avoid harm, makes abstractions/predictions, and reproduce only works if that brain trusts it's senses other wise it's another darwin award.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post