Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
22-03-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(22-03-2013 09:11 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  [quote]

PJ is an inclusivist. And if you're sincerely worried about the fate of humanity, join me in improving people's lives now by good works, and their futures also, in the gospel. Thanks.

Isn't that contradictory? And the idea of man needing salvation is an outmoded, flawed paradigm.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:Isn't that contradictory? And the idea of man needing salvation is an outmoded, flawed paradigm.
Israel-Palestine-Iran-Iraq. Nuclear proliferation. Sex trafficking. Slavery. Democrat/liberal politics. We need salvation.
Find all posts by this user
22-03-2013, 09:46 AM
(22-03-2013 09:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Isn't that contradictory? And the idea of man needing salvation is an outmoded, flawed paradigm.
Israel-Palestine-Iran-Iraq. Nuclear proliferation. Sex trafficking. Slavery. Democrat/liberal politics. We need salvation.

One of these things is not like the other...Anyways, PJ, stop pussy-footing around and cut to the chase. 66 pages of semantic arguments, I'm impatient and want to see the proof you've claimed from page one.

Keep your rosaries out of my ovaries, and your theology out of my biology.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." --Dr. House
[+] 1 user Likes darthbreezy's post
22-03-2013, 09:46 AM
(22-03-2013 09:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Mentioning YHWH's homeland doesn't help yer case. Tongue

All that crap is humans being human; what is needed is a human solution. We are much the same in using a paragon for moral clarity - you and your Jesus, me and my Gwynnies - but Gwynnite is a dead religion. What I think they all should be.

22-03-2013, 10:01 AM
(21-03-2013 02:53 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:I'm not playing games with you, PJ. I'll Skype you, when god Skypes me, then we'll talk. I'll give you my birth certificate, copies of ER bills, Social Security number, job history, current job (call my boss), bank information, my parents' phone numbers, my boyfriend's phone number, my friends' phone number, etc. Anyways, if you have proof of god, spill it. You say you don't need us to prove our existence to do so, even though you were very clear in your original message, then just spill it. You're a troll and my IQ just dropped so far for having talked to you that Mensa has revoked my membership. Please, go on and tell me your proof that Jesus is the messiah and the son of the Christian god. I'm listening. Get to your point before page 65 or you're no longer worth the argument. This is getting way too old.
Wow. You ALSO qualify for Mensa? My wife and I both test genius IQ, and our eldest is currently waiting to hear back from her Yale application. Cool. Here are the main problems I see in your post:

1) "I'll Skype you, when god Skypes me, then we'll talk." Note the emphasis that revelation must be on **your** terms from a **superior**. Do you speak to your boss this way or your spouse? You HAVE to communicate with me in the time and manner in which I and I only see as fit! I doubt you talk that way to your betters, although you are condescending to me and I'm likely older than and/or of a higher IQ (not boasting here). Smile

2) "Get to your point before page 65 or you're no longer worth the argument." I think life happiness and eternal blessing or regret and condemnation are worth a lot of time and a lot of argumentation. Don't miss Heaven because you're lazy! You haven't been posting for 65 pages, more like three. Don't be so childish.

You're probably older than me, but the higher IQ is debatable and not related. It's not that I qualify for Mensa, I'm IN it (oh, not boasting here). Am I not here trying to understand what you supposedly have to say? If I were lazy and not interested, I would have left. And no, I have a boss that I can see and hear and I make sure my work reflects her standards. You are not my superior in any way and, until proven otherwise, neither is god. If I were to get married to my boyfriend, he would not be my superior either. You've claimed proof, haven't given it, and now I'm the childish one. I see how that works. Also, I'm perfectly willing to work on agreeable terms with you, should Skype be part of the "DB exists" proof, because you are a fellow, existing human being. You seem eager to give your proof and I am here, waiting to hear it.

Keep your rosaries out of my ovaries, and your theology out of my biology.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." --Dr. House
22-03-2013, 10:28 AM
(22-03-2013 09:13 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:PJ I don't understand this excercise. If I accept that I can't prove that I exist. How will that get me closer to Jesus. Won't it push me further away. I thought you were here to try and save me. I'm really not feeling the love brother.
Get you closer to Jesus? What?! I'd settle for humbling you so you'd stop telling Christians they're delusional, and telling them all to STFU and so on. If you can't prove you or I exist in 65 pages of thread, that should get you closer to humility and to stop using the P-word against every Theist you meet. Humility will get you closer, of course, to Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. "For God resists the proud, but rewards the humble." LLAP. PALL.

Humility? You dare talk about humility? You who are specially created by God?

Seriously, you are delusional.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
22-03-2013, 10:39 AM
(22-03-2013 09:13 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:PJ I don't understand this excercise. If I accept that I can't prove that I exist. How will that get me closer to Jesus. Won't it push me further away. I thought you were here to try and save me. I'm really not feeling the love brother.
Get you closer to Jesus? What?! I'd settle for humbling you so you'd stop telling Christians they're delusional, and telling them all to STFU and so on. If you can't prove you or I exist in 65 pages of thread, that should get you closer to humility and to stop using the P-word against every Theist you meet. Humility will get you closer, of course, to Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. "For God resists the proud, but rewards the humble." LLAP. PALL.

Your right......I can't prove I exist........now what .......help me PJ
22-03-2013, 10:40 AM
(22-03-2013 10:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  Seriously, you are delusional.

No u. You... you... materialist. Tongue

22-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:One of these things is not like the other...Anyways, PJ, stop pussy-footing around and cut to the chase. 66 pages of semantic arguments, I'm impatient and want to see the proof you've claimed from page one.
Then provide some of your own immediately (the crux of the initial post) and I'll respond... immediately. Waiting! Winning!
22-03-2013, 11:25 AM
You should be so proud of yourself for "winning"... Let the pride flow through you... Evil_monster