Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
26-03-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(26-03-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Hahahahahah..... Bwahahahaa...lolo..oh
wait, you were being serious? [Image: undecided.gif]

I hope you're not planning on practicing law, but if you do I know a DA who would love to go up against you on the defense.
Hi, LostLocke: My point stands unassailed by your attack. I can speak at a podium for ten hours without pause and give evidence for God. You feel free to post your evidence that there is no God right here:

(...............................................................................​.........................................................................)

I'm sure you can stand at a podium and spout nonsense for 10 hours; I've heard it.

There is no evidence for any gods.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:But you said you had proof. And you haven't exactly offered a bunch of evidence either... And the length of your evidence doesn't imply its veracity. And your proof is still not forthcoming. The miracle, and it is a true miracle, is that you sometimes seem to come across as a sincere nice guy but yet you can't see that you are... I don't know... acting in a way which would not be what your God would want (at least, as I imagine it) - if your God had actually given you this evidence and proof, why would he tell you to act like a tool about sharing it ?

I can only conclude that your head is so far up your ass that you can actually see daylight, which is why you come across OK sometimes.
And which of the above, please, 1) proves your existence 2) proves my existence 3) negates God or is evidence there is no God?
Find all posts by this user
26-03-2013, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 02:35 PM by fstratzero.)
(26-03-2013 02:23 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:But you said you had proof. And you haven't exactly offered a bunch of evidence either... And the length of your evidence doesn't imply its veracity. And your proof is still not forthcoming. The miracle, and it is a true miracle, is that you sometimes seem to come across as a sincere nice guy but yet you can't see that you are... I don't know... acting in a way which would not be what your God would want (at least, as I imagine it) - if your God had actually given you this evidence and proof, why would he tell you to act like a tool about sharing it ?

I can only conclude that your head is so far up your ass that you can actually see daylight, which is why you come across OK sometimes.
And which of the above, please, 1) proves your existence 2) proves my existence 3) negates God or is evidence there is no God?

Is it possible for god to know that there is something he can not have knowledge of?

What function would a mind serve for a being who is changeless, with eternal life, who cannot be harmed?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-03-2013, 02:29 PM
... I think you got a bit of shit in your eye man, that post had nothing to do (in content anyway) with proving my existence. But the post's existence proves mine, by most commonly used definition of the word proof, or do you assert that either a. the post does not exist or b. it sprang into existence from nothing ? I guess you could have c. it arose from a mechanism not yet understood by man.

Now what probabilities will you assign to these three options, or another option if you would like to add one ?

And where is your proof of God ?
26-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:... I think you got a bit of shit in your eye man, that post had nothing to do (in content anyway) with proving my existence. But the post's existence proves mine, by most commonly used definition of the word proof, or do you assert that either a. the post does not exist or b. it sprang into existence from nothing ? I guess you could have c. it arose from a mechanism not yet understood by man.

Now what probabilities will you assign to these three options, or another option if you would like to add one ?

And where is your proof of God ?
Hmmm. Option a) I cannot prove a negative b) Creatio ex nihilo? You don't believe that, do you? c) What is a mechanism? What is a man? Do not collect $200, do not pass Go.
26-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:I'm sure you can stand at a podium and spout nonsense for 10 hours; I've heard it.

There is no evidence for any gods.
Special knowledge, then, is it?
26-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:We've been over this.

Immaterial, timeless, space less, changeless = a thing that cannot exist in the universe and contradicts omnipresence.

All present, loving, knowing, powerful = which all contradict one another.

If god is a substitute for words like love, the universe, reality etc, then you might be an atheist.
And I'll mention for a second time--Jesus Christ existed in our continuum. I'll ask again, your response? And I'll also ask, how do you know God is immaterial? Timeless? Space/Mass-less? Changeless? Seems a little presumptive of you if you ask me.
26-03-2013, 03:10 PM
(26-03-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Hahahahahah..... Bwahahahaa...lolo..oh
wait, you were being serious? [Image: undecided.gif]

I hope you're not planning on practicing law, but if you do I know a DA who would love to go up against you on the defense.
Hi, LostLocke: My point stands unassailed by your attack. I can speak at a podium for ten hours without pause and give evidence for God. You feel free to post your evidence that there is no God right here:

(...............................................................................​.........................................................................)
I'm sad that it's come to this. PJ, for a while, you gave the appearance that you had something meaningful and interesting to argue about, but now you've just devolved into "Come on, atheists, prove a negative. Nyah nyah, you can't, so I win."

I guess, like all the rest of the theists, when your "clever" attempt to prove your own delusion failed, you fall apart and end up in the theological gutter, begging atheists to prove something that most of us don't even claim in the first place.

For shame.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
26-03-2013, 03:12 PM
(26-03-2013 02:58 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Hmmm. Option a) I cannot prove a negative b) Creatio ex nihilo? You don't believe that, do you? c) What is a mechanism? What is a man? Do not collect $200, do not pass Go.

You know what. I said I was out, and stupidly, I was drawn back in. Keep trolling, you're really very good at it.
26-03-2013, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 03:35 PM by fstratzero.)
(26-03-2013 03:00 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:We've been over this.

Immaterial, timeless, space less, changeless = a thing that cannot exist in the universe and contradicts omnipresence.

All present, loving, knowing, powerful = which all contradict one another.

If god is a substitute for words like love, the universe, reality etc, then you might be an atheist.
And I'll mention for a second time--Jesus Christ existed in our continuum. I'll ask again, your response? And I'll also ask, how do you know God is immaterial? Timeless? Space/Mass-less? Changeless? Seems a little presumptive of you if you ask me.
[Image: hm6Nysu.jpg]
I don't care about jesus. If you read a bit of history you'd realize the council of Nicaea decided he was god in the flesh. All other versions of christianity in which jesus was not god were suppressed over the course of the history of the church.

The thing that made me laugh is how you think some guy spouting nonsense is enough to rectify all the contradictions. Especially that of god existing beyond the universe yet manifesting in it.

The very idea that you could some how take an omnipotent, all knowing, all powerful, all loving, being and stuff it all inside the body of a man has some serious logistical issues.

If one has infinite knowledge, or even a finite amount of knowledge larger than the universe, stuffing that amount of storage space into that universe would fill it to the point of destruction. Also the idea that an omnipotent being could be inside of a human body also poses the same absurd problem. Unless you want to contend that jesus was some sort of robot remote controlled by god.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp