Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
11-04-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(10-04-2013 04:56 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:24 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I give good thread, baby. Deal with it, why don'cha? Smile

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population. First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egoRcentrism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissisti...y_disorder

FTFY
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:Wow, couldn't be further from the truth on part 3... Nothing is even close to point I could of been trying to make. People are actually arguably less intelligent but it's not a matter of "smarts." It's about having trustworthy reliable accounts of something.

You have also skewed views of history that fit well to your views. Look up any information on the history of Bar/Bat Mitsvahs. They note the practice of the reading and other celebratory aspects of the ceremony didn't exist in those times. They began later still sometime before the 1st millennium. Perhaps around the 6th century.

The point of how well literate a society was helps how you can judge reliability of texts. It's the same path on why history is favorable to multiple sources. It's how you can judge if something like a census in a certain year happened or not, via written records or people/events.

Somehow you were oblivious to the point: You believe somebody describing "I am me" to you on a piece of paper with an image is not evidence to think someone exists. While at the same time, you think papers written 2000 years ago, also with equally unknown authors, IS decent evidence to think someone existed.(as described)
That's why I wrote "what we call Bar Mitzvahs". The younger children were in the care of the moms and the older ones studied the Word with the men. You couldn't begin a synagogue without ten literate men... but literacy of the average Jewish person is not the point, you're right.

I will say the Bible is more authentic and better verified than a scrawl on a paper by you or I. When I say, "prove you exist", the Bible is a good start for proving God exists and your Internet posts could have all been made by me. I also challenged in this thread to prove I exist and am not you posting or some kind of a Poe.

Good luck.
11-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population. First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egoRcentrism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissisti...y_disorder
What do you call the delusion/disorder of not having any kind of a sense of humor whatsoever? Or is it that us humble Christians can't crack a little joke without being accused by paranoid, marginalized (by their own delusions) Atheists of being narcissistic megalomaniacs?

"Mr. Bond, I'm about to inaugurate a little war..." [There goes my megalomania again.]

I give good THREAD, not "head". BB is obsessed with sex. He may just need to get some!
11-04-2013, 10:53 AM
(11-04-2013 08:47 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I will say the Bible is more authentic and better verified than a scrawl on a paper by you or I. When I say, "prove you exist", the Bible is a good start for proving God exists and your Internet posts could have all been made by me. I also challenged in this thread to prove I exist and am not you posting or some kind of a Poe.

Good luck.

Oh FFS, now you are just being an ass.
11-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Because I put some more jokes on the original joke you joked about when you were joking, oh joker? That's no joke!

"Wait 'til they get a load of me!" - Jack Nicholson

"I'm Batman!" - Batman
15-04-2013, 11:36 AM
(11-04-2013 11:29 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Because I put some more jokes on the original joke you joked about when you were joking, oh joker? That's no joke!

"Wait 'til they get a load of me!" - Jack Nicholson

"I'm Batman!" - Batman

I'm still Batman! (Batman)
15-04-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2013 10:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
His god exists about as much as batman exists.
His Bible proves it. Of course he fails to say how.
If the point of all this fucking around on this thread was to say that a book of myths proves someone/something exists, he should have just said Zeus exists from the start.
Oh wait. Wrong god, wrong myth. Weeping
I just bet he's gonna say the "prophesy"/soothsaying bs is that proof.
What a crock.
The ONE MAIN THING his Jebus was supposed to get done, he didn't. Talk about selective re-interpretation. So, you're gonna try to say, that the fortune-telling proves something.
In fact, since he failed his main job, NONE of the future events could brefer to him, at all. Ya got the wrong messaih, Pleasy. Keep trying.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
16-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Well...

He made the batman quote twice now, perhaps he wishes he was batman...

We could fulfil his wish and make him batman.

All those in favour of the idea gather up various weapons and start the Parent Hunt; kill on sight, lethal projectiles and kill-shots only, you get a point reward for each kill, ultimately ending with the possible creation of real life batman. We hunt independently, thus covering a greater area and having less predicable search patterns.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-04-2013, 09:16 AM
(16-04-2013 07:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well...

He made the batman quote twice now, perhaps he wishes he was batman...

We could fulfil his wish and make him batman.

All those in favour of the idea gather up various weapons and start the Parent Hunt; kill on sight, lethal projectiles and kill-shots only, you get a point reward for each kill, ultimately ending with the possible creation of real life batman. We hunt independently, thus covering a greater area and having less predicable search patterns.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:In fact, since he failed his main job, NONE of the future events could brefer to him, at all. Ya got the wrong messaih, Pleasy. Keep trying.
Messiah had to come to the second Temple per the prophecy of Zechariah. Who is your alternative Messiah, then?

Oh wait, I nearly forgot. Even though something like 1/3 of the scriptures are written in future tense you think that no prophets made any prophecies!