Run The Gauntlet

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
16-04-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Run The Gauntlet
(16-04-2013 09:20 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:In fact, since he failed his main job, NONE of the future events could brefer to him, at all. Ya got the wrong messaih, Pleasy. Keep trying.
Messiah had to come to the second Temple per the prophecy of Zechariah. Who is your alternative Messiah, then?

Oh wait, I nearly forgot. Even though something like 1/3 of the scriptures are written in future tense you think that no prophets made any prophecies!

There IS no alternative. Most Jews were NOT , and ARE not looking for one.
Just because something is written in future tense, it does NOT mean it's a "prophesy" It's "advice", as in "you should do such and such, or such and such will happen". That is NOT "prophesy". It's simply advice. Grow up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-04-2013, 08:21 AM
BB, I see your point. How then would you explain these verses?

"If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place [in future after speaking] or come true [later], that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." - Deut 18:22

and go backwards to,

"I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.” 19-20

And look! A prophecy of the Messiah: "I will raise up for them a prophet like you [Moshe] from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him." - 18
02-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Sorry to have left for so long. Was on a Caribbean cruise. Anyone come up with smoking gun proof of their own existence or am I still imagining you all?

Thanks!