Running Out of Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Running Out of Steam
Egor, just who made you judge and jury for everyone? For crying out loud!Shocking

It's bad for your mental health to be hanging around people you hate and despise so much.

So fare thee well, and may your tortured mind find peace.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-05-2013, 03:55 PM
(19-05-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  Egor, just who made you judge and jury for everyone? For crying out loud!Shocking

It's bad for your mental health to be hanging around people you hate and despise so much.

You mean to say you didn't see that coming?

For shame, Dom, such a lack of foresight, for shame...

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
19-05-2013, 04:19 PM
(19-05-2013 03:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  Egor, just who made you judge and jury for everyone? For crying out loud!Shocking

You mean to say you didn't see that coming?

I don't blame Dom at all. I wanted to believe the nice compassionate Egor would stay. I wanted to encourage that guy to hang around. I don't know why -- but he's like the old dog who bites but doesn't mean to or even understsnd why he does it.

But that old dog, really makes a horrible pet.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Shame on the both of you for not seeing the predictable pattern.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-05-2013, 04:56 PM
(19-05-2013 04:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Shame on the both of you for not seeing the predictable pattern.

Blush

Tongue

Weeping

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Believe me I know.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh no you didn't.

19-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Somewhere, deep down, there are some glimmers of a nice guy in Egor's posts.

But he just can't seem to allow himself to be nice, at least on here. Any time there is a post that has a bit of compassion and concern, it is negated by the rabid hatred that is dished up with it.

We are what he hates in himself. We don't require a supernatural center to our lives...he can't not have one.

And we all know, he's not gone. He couldn't convert us to (or back to) Christianity and we didn't jump on the woo train. He is determined that we follow his ways and he'll keep trying. Since he can't win us over, he will just insult, ridicule, and threaten with eternal damnation...notice we were going to hell, now...we are fucking up our current incarnation...WTF.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-05-2013, 05:53 PM
(19-05-2013 05:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Somewhere, deep down, there are some glimmers of a nice guy in Egor's posts.

But he just can't seem to allow himself to be nice, at least on here. Any time there is a post that has a bit of compassion and concern, it is negated by the rabid hatred that is dished up with it.

We are what he hates in himself. We don't require a supernatural center to our lives...he can't not have one.

And we all know, he's not gone. He couldn't convert us to (or back to) Christianity and we didn't jump on the woo train. He is determined that we follow his ways and he'll keep trying. Since he can't win us over, he will just insult, ridicule, and threaten with eternal damnation...notice we were going to hell, now...we are fucking up our current incarnation...WTF.

Yep...I think he just enjoys hating. Yea he won't leave. I think on some weird level he needs us more.

19-05-2013, 08:17 PM
(19-05-2013 04:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 03:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You mean to say you didn't see that coming?

I don't blame Dom at all. I wanted to believe the nice compassionate Egor would stay. I wanted to encourage that guy to hang around. I don't know why -- but he's like the old dog who bites but doesn't mean to or even understsnd why he does it.

But that old dog, really makes a horrible pet.

Oh dear, what makes you think I didn't see this coming? I have watched Egor flopping around like a fish on land for over a year now. Egor is only nice when he wants to soften the path for yet a new angle.

I was thinking of his interaction with Stark, Stark has always treated Egor much nicer than deserved. And then Egor flips him off. Stark was the only friend he had left here me thinks.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free Running LadyJane 6 608 23-08-2012 07:40 PM
Last Post: Erxomai