Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion
If this wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 07:40 AM
(30-08-2016 07:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Same here, actually. I live in the super-redneck "boot heel" of Missouri, and I know a married gay couple about 20 miles away. Been here most of their lives. Fantastic guys. Their goats are assholes, though.

Edit: They do get a LOT of harassment from the rednecks in the area, every form of "just not quite illegal" trouble they can scrape up, and they hate it here. But they persist because it's Home. I just don't get why they stick around here. Undecided

One of my neighbors - his daughter got married to her girlfriend - and they moved of all places -- to Georgia..............

Gasp

Really???

Life too easy???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-08-2016, 08:04 AM
(30-08-2016 07:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 07:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Same here, actually. I live in the super-redneck "boot heel" of Missouri, and I know a married gay couple about 20 miles away. Been here most of their lives. Fantastic guys. Their goats are assholes, though.

Edit: They do get a LOT of harassment from the rednecks in the area, every form of "just not quite illegal" trouble they can scrape up, and they hate it here. But they persist because it's Home. I just don't get why they stick around here. Undecided

One of my neighbors - his daughter got married to her girlfriend - and they moved of all places -- to Georgia..............

Gasp

Really???

Life too easy???

My cousin and her wife live in Virginia...not quite as deep in the south as Georgia. But since they are in a college town (and both either work for or attend the university there) I think things may be a bit easier for them...diversity isn't so unexpected.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-08-2016, 08:21 AM
I was born down there. So was Rush. We were born about 20 miles apart on the same day.
Quote:Edit: They do get a LOT of harassment from the rednecks in the area, every form of "just not quite illegal" trouble they can scrape up, and they hate it here. But they persist because it's Home. I just don't get why they stick around here. Undecided

I'm very glad the Y-donor moved us when I was five. Indiana ain't that great, but it's not quite as bad as New Madrid County. Lots of my relatives still live down there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
30-08-2016, 08:53 AM
(30-08-2016 08:21 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I was born down there. So was Rush. We were born about 20 miles apart on the same day.

I'm very glad the Y-donor moved us when I was five. Indiana ain't that great, but it's not quite as bad as New Madrid County. Lots of my relatives still live down there.

Yep. Rush is from a town about 20 miles from here, and about 10 miles from the aforementioned married couple. I'm in Sikeston, which is on the border of Scott and New Madrid counties.

Rush is typical, sadly, of the mindset of most residents in this area. That's why I come to TTA. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2016, 10:27 AM
(30-08-2016 04:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  Secular Talk

TYT

Dodgy
Frusty
Facepalm

You spouse if one were to write to Rush Limpdick he'd tell a lezzie where to apply for a grant to buy an Iowa farm? My daughter and her wife could use that.
[+] 3 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
30-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Goats are always assholes though. And so is Rush Limbaugh.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
30-08-2016, 12:46 PM
(30-08-2016 08:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 08:21 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I was born down there. So was Rush. We were born about 20 miles apart on the same day.

Yep. Rush is from a town about 20 miles from here, and about 10 miles from the aforementioned married couple. I'm in Sikeston, which is on the border of Scott and New Madrid counties.

Rush is typical, sadly, of the mindset of most residents in this area. That's why I come to TTA. Undecided

Sikeston is the town on my birth certificate. (They also misspelled our last name.)
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
30-08-2016, 01:12 PM
(30-08-2016 12:46 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Sikeston is the town on my birth certificate. (They also misspelled our last name.)

Dodgy Deep Cover, eh?

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-08-2016, 04:07 PM
The political cartoonists must hate the fact that a frighteningly large proportion of our politicians and related parasites now fall under Poe's Law.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post