Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion
Holy Shit. Gasp

I've never listened to Rush before, at all. This is the first time I've ever heard his voice.

I wish I could go back. Just 5 minutes. I need a time machine.

Holy Shit. Gasp

Is there any way to erase your short term memory?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
31-08-2016, 06:16 PM
(31-08-2016 05:24 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Holy Shit. Gasp

I've never listened to Rush before, at all. This is the first time I've ever heard his voice.

Holy Shit. Gasp

270 mg of oxycontin a day for a few months will do the trick.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2016, 06:21 PM
(30-08-2016 07:00 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Notice how much Rush sounds like Trump? I can take about 2 minutes of Rush's voice before my brain starts to melt.

Well, both are on the side of Jim Crow McCarthyism WW2 German demagoguery.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 4 users Like Brian37's post
31-08-2016, 10:24 PM

Holy Shit. Gasp

Literally every time I was transported, during my stay as a guest of the state, the guards (almost never the same ones, even) driving the van would be listening to conservative talk radio. It wasn't always Rush-- some of them are even worse.

Occasionally, they'd shift over to country music if no talk radio was available. Blink

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Quote:Literally every time I was transported, during my stay as a guest of the state, the guards (almost never the same ones, even) driving the van would be listening to conservative talk radio. It wasn't always Rush-- some of them are even worse

As a conservative, I am really annoyed that this idiot is our self-proclaimed spokesman, somehow. Good grief.
[+] 3 users Like The Dark One's post
01-09-2016, 02:31 AM
(01-09-2016 01:35 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:Literally every time I was transported, during my stay as a guest of the state, the guards (almost never the same ones, even) driving the van would be listening to conservative talk radio. It wasn't always Rush-- some of them are even worse

As a conservative, I am really annoyed that this idiot is our self-proclaimed spokesman, somehow. Good grief.

That's because he's not a spokesperson for conservativism; he's a shill for his financial backers who pay him to exploit the ignorant in the name of a pseudo-conservativism that is anything but, as we often point out, here. An excellent book on how the conservative movement has been hijacked by such interests, because of the propaganda that tells the rural voter that conservative means something it does not (by exploiting their views on certain "wedge" social issues from inherent religious biases), is What's the Matter with Kansas? How Conservatives Won the Heart of America, c. 2004, by Thomas Frank, who is from Kansas City, KS, and uses the region as an example of the wider problem.

It would be nice to see a rational, charismatic voice emerge on that side of the aisle. The long-term survival of the GOP may depend on it... and quite possibly, if Trump/Pence get elected, the survival of our nation. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Yep, Rush the Lush specializes in FUD*. It's a niche market but he's making it work. Same as Alex Jones and the guy on AM Coast-to-Coast. The Nazi propaganda minister, Goebbels, would approve.

*Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.
01-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Rush is a moron who sells fear at a profit. And, he does a great job of it. I think he's Unreasonable Fear's top sales person 2 decades running.

That said, did anyone else have a problem with the programs that were being described? It just seemed an odd thing for the government to be using taxpayer dollars on. Our government does WAY too much expensive hand holding to begin with, but picking to help some groups just seems insane to me. And, yes, I get that the LGBT community has been highly discriminated against over the years, and probably still are in many parts of the country. But, I don't see how setting up special programs for a group - even a group that has faced massive discrimination in the past - is justified or helpful in general.

I think there is plenty for a conservative can be annoyed about this without getting into batshit conspiracy theories. But, the basics probably don't sell as much advertising.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
01-09-2016, 11:21 AM

Holy Shit. Gasp

Smoking that funny stuff seemed to help my workers to erase their short term memory.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
01-09-2016, 12:07 PM
(01-09-2016 11:21 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  

Holy Shit. Gasp

Smoking that funny stuff seemed to help my workers to erase their short term memory.
Aww, I'm on so many opiates for pain management that funny stuff is completely ineffective. I want to attempt to overdose on the THC edibles though Evil_monster Need to make a Colorado run, Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post