Russia begins airstrikes against Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Russia begins airstrikes against Syria
(01-10-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, if the USA can not destroy this JV (ISIS), hopefully Putin can. Somebody has to do this.

JV?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 07:43 AM
I'm actually interested to see how the new Russian jets perform.

Assad is a prick but I prefer him to ISIS.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-10-2015, 08:54 AM
(02-10-2015 07:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, if the USA can not destroy this JV (ISIS), hopefully Putin can. Somebody has to do this.

JV?
yes, "JV" according to president Obama.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
02-10-2015, 08:59 AM
What Obama couldn't do, Putin will do.
But it is better if Russians and Iranians destroy ISIS than Americans would do this.
Let them kill each other. This is how God gets rid of evil guys. He lays back, gets His popcorn and watches how they destroy each other. Very smart.

02-10-2015, 09:19 AM
(02-10-2015 08:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  What Obama couldn't do, Putin will do.
But it is better if Russians and Iranians destroy ISIS than Americans would do this.
Let them kill each other. This is how God gets rid of evil guys. He lays back, gets His popcorn and watches how they destroy each other. Very smart.

Maybe this is a little dark, but was god sitting back eating popcorn during the school shooting?

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
02-10-2015, 09:31 AM
(02-10-2015 09:19 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  Maybe this is a little dark, but was god sitting back eating popcorn during the school shooting?
No, He is sad when evil people chose to do evil.

02-10-2015, 09:35 AM
So he is powerless to stop evil, but somehow he is "smart" because he has intentionally caused evil people to fight each other? That's some kind of all-powerful god you've got.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
02-10-2015, 10:03 AM
(02-10-2015 09:35 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  So he is powerless to stop evil,
He is not powerless to stop evil, but it is not part of His plan to stop evil all the time.
Part of His plan is that we face evil every day of our lives. We are here to face evil so we can learn about it and we can learn how to fight it.
Adam partook of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil that he could finally start to face evil and learn all about it.
(02-10-2015 09:35 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  but somehow he is "smart" because he has intentionally caused evil people to fight each other? That's some kind of all-powerful god you've got.
I didn't say that He intentionally caused evil people to fight each other. But He let evil people to make their evil choices - to destroy each other. This way God cleans the Earth from evil. He let evil guys to do the dirty work. Evil destroys itself. Perfect.

02-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Oh yes, it's all part of god's plan. Tell that to the parents of the students that DIED because of god's "plan". You are deluding yourself into thinking there is some kind of master plan here, when there is zero evidence that your supposed god has any influence over what people do.

02-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(02-10-2015 08:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  What Obama couldn't do, Putin will do.

Let us assume the Russians destroy ISIS. The won't be leaving the middle east anytime soon and this is very bad for us as long as we are dependent on oil from the middle east.