Russia begins airstrikes against Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Russia begins airstrikes against Syria
(06-10-2015 03:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 02:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  Facepalm Yes Armageddon is coming. Hurry up and sell your worldly possessions including your computer, then go forth and be ye holy Dodgy Twit.
Already gave away most of my s***. I don't use a computer I use a phone. You just wait and see give it about 2 or 3 generations and then see if I'm wrong.

Laughat Hedging your bets a bit there Pops?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 03:10 PM
(06-10-2015 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 03:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Already gave away most of my s***. I don't use a computer I use a phone. You just wait and see give it about 2 or 3 generations and then see if I'm wrong.

Laughat Hedging your bets a bit there Pops?
Don't know what that means. I'm pretty sure something really substantial is going to happen within the next 60 years but then again I'm not supposed to know that or assume that I know it according to some scriptures but yeah I can safely say two or three generations away s***'s going to hit the fan unless something is done.
06-10-2015, 03:12 PM
(06-10-2015 03:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  Laughat Hedging your bets a bit there Pops?
Don't know what that means. I'm pretty sure something really substantial is going to happen within the next 60 years but then again I'm not supposed to know that or assume that I know it according to some scriptures but yeah I can safely say two or three generations away s***'s going to hit the fan unless something is done.

So something baaaaaaad is gonna happen in the next 60 years? Rolleyes No shit. Probably *every* 60 year period of human history includes something bad. If you're gonna be that vague what's the point?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-10-2015, 03:13 PM
(06-10-2015 03:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ... I can safely say two or three generations away s***'s going to hit the fan unless something is done.

There has not been a sixty-year period in all the recorded history of civilisation in which no one has said literally just that.

What makes you any different?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
06-10-2015, 03:16 PM
(06-10-2015 03:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 02:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  Facepalm Yes Armageddon is coming. Hurry up and sell your worldly possessions including your computer, then go forth and be ye holy Dodgy Twit.
Already gave away most of my s***. I don't use a computer I use a phone. You just wait and see give it about 2 or 3 generations and then see if I'm wrong.

LOL..or 10 or 800 million generations. If I write a blank check for a prediction on some type of person, for some type of event that will lead to other types of events then guess what??....it's bound to happen at some point. I love the open endedness that this religion has established for all these prophecies as if there is no way it could be falsifiable because it hasn't happened yet.

You should take some classes on prophecy so you see what the ancient texts were saying in their proper context. And I don't mean slighted views by christians who have an axe to grind to make everything work out just right. No, I mean real critical and reasonable classes that will give you unbiased information.

But until you do that here's a few articles that will hold you over:

http://infidels.org/library/modern/farre...phecy.html
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_prophecies

**Crickets** -- God
06-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Quote:Not to mention the antichrist is to c'mon e out of Syria one way or another.

Maybe he's one of those damned refugees?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
06-10-2015, 04:21 PM
(06-10-2015 08:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pfft please. The US doesn't give a shit about "human rights".
It's all about the bottom dollar. Just look at South American history in the 20th century. Look how the US fucked that shit up to no end.

Correction: human rights are important, sure, but only so far as they do not conflict with other, more important interests.

This is still a massive one up on most other nations throughout history, who have never even bothered pretending.

Exactly this is what I mean by the human rights card.
They'll play it when they can because it looks good and keeps people passified, ehh I mean 'happy', but when it's not convenient they'll find another card to play or rig the deck.

At least when countries don't pretend it makes it obvious and so you can look at something and say "that's fucked up". The issue is when countries play the human rights card or something similar because they can get away with doing fucked up shit and people are blissfully ignorant with being spoon fed bullshit "propaganda."

The cold war and the "fear of the communists" card was a huge card the Americans played last century. As an example.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-10-2015, 04:49 PM
(06-10-2015 03:16 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 03:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Already gave away most of my s***. I don't use a computer I use a phone. You just wait and see give it about 2 or 3 generations and then see if I'm wrong.

LOL..or 10 or 800 million generations. If I write a blank check for a prediction on some type of person, for some type of event that will lead to other types of events then guess what??....it's bound to happen at some point. I love the open endedness that this religion has established for all these prophecies as if there is no way it could be falsifiable because it hasn't happened yet.

You should take some classes on prophecy so you see what the ancient texts were saying in their proper context. And I don't mean slighted views by christians who have an axe to grind to make everything work out just right. No, I mean real critical and reasonable classes that will give you unbiased information.

What do you think I read?

I'm noone. I know that redemption and salvation is only accepted or attainable through a reciprocation of unconditional love and direction under God through your own conscience. Y'all think there's no loving God but that's the only one there is. He literally gave us everything, and the power/responsibility to nurture or the possibility to destroy. Part of that gift of everything and dominion was free will that is potential. We have an option to go against not only God whom created everything, but everything else that he created. This is a testament to the possibilities and potential God gave us because he loves us.
Think about free will for a minute without automatically throwing it out.

We constantly have a choice in every single thing we do.

Upon us doing the things that we have the freedom to do, God changes every possibility and outcome before us. This is constant, and multiplied by all individuals free actions through time. God changes things for us infinitely. There is only one way to be saved and that is through sacrificing all freshly sin and loving the circumstances and potential that has been given to us(not through man). Sacrifice from the beginning was to be of sins of self. Sacrifice of selfish wants and greed. Our conscience is an instinctual indicator of our direction in life. Reactions to the use of the conscience in one way or another corresponds to a positive or negative emotion. A real emotion is one that literally alters the mood. There are physical reaction to core emotion that is connected to the conscience and good these cause a physical feeling of lightness and ease often a smile and general better feeling is common. Physical ailments may seem eased physically as a result as well.

A physical indicator of productive use of the conscience to catch self deception comes from introspect related realizations that will cause the clenching of one's jaw, or ears going back like that of an animal. The negative emotion may be shame which is really a good emotion that leads to change for the better. This realization will generally cause a better mood.

The thing is this;

Sin must be destroyed, and it will be. Either we can help get rid of the things we brought on ourselves(greed/sin) by sacrificing them(killing them completely in our selves making it impossible to do them) or we can be killed with the sin that lives in us.

The only way to live in the spirit and not die in sin is to follow the commandment of God and Jesus and Moses and Enoch and John and others. You must be wholly giving as God has given and infinitely gives to us everything. It must be reciprocal. If you have no appreciation towards the One that literally gave all and gives all then you can't truly appreciate life. To not appreciate life enough to be beneficial towards it in show of that appreciation is to sin in greed(man-made). To sin is to be cast out with sin and burned up for preparation of the new season.

I know that there was a possibility to hold off the things that are coming by a complete and drastic change of the majority of humanities' way of being. It seems that chance is very slim at this point. I don't know if it is still possible or not. There was a way for change without mass destruction, but of course that would take the absence of sin and complete peace and mutual whole giving on a global scale. The idea of this actually happening at this time would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and utterly damning. No man has lived without sin.

Through Christ's sacrifice enabling us to be freed from sin, in rebirth without sin we can still be saved. The actual teachings of Christ in scriptures is a means to salvation. You can go to church all you want but to love fully under the One who created us, as he does for us,is to not love sin at all.

A shitstorm is brewing.

The reason I sound completely asinine is my hypocrisy. My knowledge and link to the spiritual reality is partial and broken due to my continuing sin.
This is not permanent though.

Oh yeah. Due partly to the nature of the events to come many will be die. These people will be pardoned to some extent.

Thanks.
06-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Russia begins airstrikes against Syria
(06-10-2015 04:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 03:16 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  LOL..or 10 or 800 million generations. If I write a blank check for a prediction on some type of person, for some type of event that will lead to other types of events then guess what??....it's bound to happen at some point. I love the open endedness that this religion has established for all these prophecies as if there is no way it could be falsifiable because it hasn't happened yet.

What do you think I read?

I'm noone. I know that redemption and salvation is only accepted or attainable through a reciprocation of unconditional love and direction under God through your own conscience. Y'all think there's no loving God but that's the only one there is. He literally gave us everything, and the power/responsibility to nurture or the possibility to destroy. Part of that gift of everything and dominion was free will that is potential. We have an option to go against not only God whom created everything, but everything else that he created. This is a testament to the possibilities and potential God gave us because he loves us.

Upon us doing the things that we have the freedom to do, God changes every possibility and outcome before us. This is constant, and multiplied by all individuals free actions through time. God changes things for us infinitely. There is only one way to be saved and that is through sacrificing all freshly sin and loving the circumstances and potential that has been given to us(not through man). Sacrifice from the beginning was to be of sins of self. Sacrifice of selfish wants and greed. Our conscience is an instinctual indicator of our direction in life. Reactions to the use of the conscience in one way or another corresponds to a positive or negative emotion. A real emotion is one that literally alters the mood. There are physical reaction to core emotion that is connected to the conscience and good these cause a physical feeling of lightness and ease often a smile and general better feeling is common. Physical ailments may seem eased physically as a result as well.

A physical indicator of productive use of the conscience to catch self deception comes from introspect related realizations that will cause the clenching of one's jaw, or ears going back like that of an animal. The negative emotion may be shame which is really a good emotion that leads to change for the better. This realization will generally cause a better mood.

The thing is this;

Sin must be destroyed, and it will be. Either we can help get rid of the things we brought on ourselves(greed/sin) by sacrificing them(killing them completely in our selves making it impossible to do them) or we can be killed with the sin that lives in us.

The only way to live in the spirit and not die in sin is to follow the commandment of God and Jesus and Moses and Enoch and John and others. You must be wholly giving as God has given and infinitely gives to us everything. It must be reciprocal. If you have no appreciation towards the One that literally gave all and gives all then you can't truly appreciate life. To not appreciate life enough to be beneficial towards it in show of that appreciation is to sin in greed(man-made). To sin is to be cast out with sin and burned up for preparation of the new season.

I know that there was a possibility to hold off the things that are coming by a complete and drastic change of the majority of humanities' way of being. It seems that chance is very slim at this point. I don't know if it is still possible or not. There was a way for change without mass destruction, but of course that would take the absence of sin and complete peace and mutual whole giving on a global scale. The idea of this actually happening at this time would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and utterly damning. No man has lived without sin.

Through Christ's sacrifice enabling us to be freed from sin, in rebirth without sin we can still be saved. The actual teachings of Christ in scriptures is a means to salvation. You can go to church all you want but to love fully under the One who created us, as he does for us,is to not love sin at all.

A shitstorm is brewing.

The reason I sound completely asinine is my hypocrisy. My knowledge and link to the spiritual reality is partial and broken due to my continuing sin.

Oh yeah. Due partly to the nature of the events to come many will be die. These people will be pardoned to some extent.

Thanks.

So many words yet so little evidence. Your belief system is considerably flawed and if you would take off your God glasses and follow some of your propositions through even the first level you would see it. If God was the author of all the logic atheists use then why would he allow it to disprove himself?

**Crickets** -- God
06-10-2015, 05:16 PM
(06-10-2015 04:57 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 04:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What do you think I read?

The thing is this;

A shitstorm is brewing.

Thanks.

So many words yet so little evidence. Your belief system is considerably flawed and if you would take off your God glasses and follow some of your propositions through even the first level you would see it. If God was the author of all the logic atheists use then why would he allow it to disprove himself?
It is the hardening of one's heart from loving self and greed and material positions more than the oppurtunity for brilliance under the light of God. Like I said all misperceptions are a thing of man. This is part of freedom of will.