Russia begins airstrikes against Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Russia begins airstrikes against Syria
(06-10-2015 03:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Don't know what that means.

That's pretty obvious to all, no matter what the subject is. Your fantasies and delusions are not real Pops. Get help. You need it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 05:21 PM
(06-10-2015 05:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 04:57 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  So many words yet so little evidence. Your belief system is considerably flawed and if you would take off your God glasses and follow some of your propositions through even the first level you would see it. If God was the author of all the logic atheists use then why would he allow it to disprove himself?
It is the hardening of one's heart from loving self and greed and material positions more than the oppurtunity for brilliance under the light of God. Like I said all misperceptions are a thing of man. This is part of freedom of will.

If there is / was a test for one to be clinically delusional you would pass on the first try. Please seek professional counseling. It is this type of babbling that concerns me for your stability and the sanity of those around you.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
06-10-2015, 05:27 PM
(06-10-2015 05:21 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is the hardening of one's heart from loving self and greed and material positions more than the oppurtunity for brilliance under the light of God. Like I said all misperceptions are a thing of man. This is part of freedom of will.

If there is / was a test for one to be clinically delusional you would pass on the first try. Please seek professional counseling. It is this type of babbling that concerns me for your stability and the sanity of those around you.
Thanks for the concern. Although I generally come off as nuckin futs I am sane. I keep company with solitude, God and, unfortinately, sin. My ramblings are much more sparse and comprehensible through face to face conversation.

Out of curiosity; what do you disagree with that I said in my post prior to this one?

I couldn't hurt a fly...usually.

Part of striving to be peaceable and caring.
06-10-2015, 05:38 PM
(06-10-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Although I generally come off as nuckin futs I am sane.

That's what they all say. You need help, Pops.

06-10-2015, 05:46 PM
(06-10-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Out of curiosity; what do you disagree with that I said in my post prior to this ?

Pops it wouldn't matter. Many people on this forum have gone to great lengths to point out the fallacies that pervade your belief system and to my knowledge you have learned little to nothing from interacting with those who tried to offer advice. If you haven't listened to them why would you listen to me now if I were to take the time to point out each incoherent thought you have posited in your last several posts? My time is better spent with those who are truly open to shining a mirror on their beliefs to see if they hold true value. Smile

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 3 users Like Tonechaser77's post
06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Many of you act as if I am completely incoherent.
06-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Many of you act as if I am completely incoherent. The reality is that you have a mental barrier up leaping you from even wondering if these things are possible. You state I can't prove it. The proof you seek is not physical so how can anyone proove it in scientific means.You can prove it for yourself.
But first you would have to stop lying to yourself.
06-10-2015, 06:29 PM
(06-10-2015 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Many of you act as if I am completely incoherent. The reality is that you have a mental barrier up leaping you from even wondering if these things are possible. You state I can't prove it. The proof you seek is not physical so how can anyone proove it in scientific means.You can prove it for yourself.
But first you would have to stop lying to yourself.

No Pops, that's irrational. If you don't have demonstrable evidence for your claims then there is no good reason to believe that they are true. You can convince yourself of anything but that doesn't make it true in any meaningful sense. You've created your own personal theology for yourself and that's fine but if you want anybody else to treat it as anything more than your imagination you have to provide evidence to support your claims.

The only one lying to himself here is you. You've decided that your imagination is a reliable source of knowledge and that's simply not the case. It is sad to see anybody living under such delusion. Get some help. You really do need it.

[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
06-10-2015, 06:35 PM
(06-10-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I couldn't hurt a fly...usually.

Makes me think even more that the most religious are the ones lacking empathy and hence are looking to religion as a moral compass....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-10-2015, 06:41 PM
(06-10-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Thanks for the concern. Although I generally come off as nuckin futs I am sane. I keep company with solitude, God and, unfortinately, sin. My ramblings are much more sparse and comprehensible through face to face conversation.

Out of curiosity; what do you disagree with that I said in my post prior to this one?

I couldn't hurt a fly...usually.

This is a thread about Russia's bombing of Syria. It is NOT a thread about you.

What you have shown is that you are a rampant egoist who must make everything about himself.

Now get out of this thread and start a Pops the egoist thread and allow this one to get back on topic.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post