Russia begins airstrikes against Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Russia begins airstrikes against Syria
(06-10-2015 06:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Thanks for the concern. Although I generally come off as nuckin futs I am sane. I keep company with solitude, God and, unfortinately, sin. My ramblings are much more sparse and comprehensible through face to face conversation.

Out of curiosity; what do you disagree with that I said in my post prior to this one?

I couldn't hurt a fly...usually.

Part of striving to be peaceable and caring.

This is a thread about Russia's bombing of Syria. It is NOT a thread about you.

What you have shown is that you are a rampant egoist who must make everything about himself.

Now get out of this thread and start a Pops the egoist thread and allow this one to get back on topic.
That's what I was talking about. You know I'm not egotistical. Syria is important because of the Druze religion that is mainly in Syria and Palestine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 06:58 PM
(06-10-2015 06:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's what I was talking about. You know I'm not egotistical.

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-10-2015, 07:06 PM
NATO and Russia are now trading words over the Russian incursions of Turkish airspace ...
06-10-2015, 07:13 PM
(06-10-2015 06:29 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Many of you act as if I am completely incoherent. The reality is that you have a mental barrier up leaping you from even wondering if these things are possible. You state I can't prove it. The proof you seek is not physical so how can anyone proove it in scientific means.You can prove it for yourself.
But first you would have to stop lying to yourself.

No Pops, that's irrational. If you don't have demonstrable evidence for your claims then there is no good reason to believe that they are true. You can convince yourself of anything but that doesn't make it true in any meaningful sense. You've created your own personal theology for yourself and that's fine but if you want anybody else to treat it as anything more than your imagination you have to provide evidence to support your claims.

The only one lying to himself here is you. You've decided that your imagination is a reliable source of knowledge and that's simply not the case. It is sad to see anybody living under such delusion. Get some help. You really do need it.

Very well stated and respectfully put Unfogged. Thumbsup

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
06-10-2015, 07:53 PM
(06-10-2015 07:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  NATO and Russia are now trading words over the Russian incursions of Turkish airspace ...

And Russia knows damn well that's the extent of NATO's resolve.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
06-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Its not my imagination. And it isn't made up. It's backed up by the oldest written history in the world and many religions. That's odd how I'm told to f*** off and stay on topic while others just keeping going off the topic and then accuse me of being a f****** egomaniac. Anyway. You act like I'm making shit up. When you make something up it is generally known to be pretend and usually not backed by ancient texts from across the globe or verified from within yet from the outside. It isn't shown to you. Make believe is something you make up. The things I talk about aren't generally made up by me. I may draw conclusions that aren't correct at times. These instances are indeed made up connections and not verifiable through ancient scriptures or the conscience. They are generally seen as speculation by myself. The fact that I can distinguish between something I created and something given to me show that I am not delusional. You know what fuck it. I'm done for now. It is pointless. I've done all I can. The more I talk the more dumb I look and the less people will listen. I could care less what y'all think of me. I'm just getting tired of spinning my wheels on people I can't help.

Good luck to everyone. Being off or different isn't the same as being stupid. In fact it unusually takes free thinkers to guide others with inventions and ideals.

Of course then there are those that huddle among one another with their closed views praising one another while ridiculing the odd one out as if actual indipendent thought is a foreign consept to them. It's like atheism is some fckn fad in high school and peer pressuere leads to herd mentality. At least sheep will let you herd them to safety though. For real, I'm out for a while, this shit is futile.
06-10-2015, 08:20 PM
(06-10-2015 08:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Its not my imagination. And it isn't made up. It's backed up by the oldest written history in the world and many religions. That's odd how I'm told to f*** off and stay on topic while others just keeping going off the topic and then accuse me of being a f****** egomaniac. Anyway. You act like I'm making shit up. When you make something up it is generally known to be pretend and usually not backed by ancient texts from across the globe or verified from within yet from the outside. It isn't shown to you. Make believe is something you make up. The things I talk about aren't generally made up by me. I may draw conclusions that aren't correct at times. These instances are indeed made up connections and not verifiable through ancient scriptures or the conscience. They are generally seen as speculation by myself. The fact that I can distinguish between something I created and something given to me show that I am not delusional. You know what fuck it. I'm done for now. It is pointless. I've done all I can. The more I talk the more dumb I look and the less people will listen. I could care less what y'all think of me. I'm just getting tired of spinning my wheels on people I can't help.

Good luck to everyone. Being off or different isn't the same as being stupid. In fact it unusually takes free thinkers to guide others with inventions and ideals.

Of course then there are those that huddle among one another with their closed views praising one another while ridiculing the odd one out as if actual indipendent thought is a foreign consept to them. It's like atheism is some fckn fad in high school and peer pressuere leads to herd mentality. At least sheep will let you herd them to safety though. For real, I'm out for a while, this shit is futile.

And here we go again.

Pops you ludicrous twat, take it to your own thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-10-2015, 08:23 PM
(06-10-2015 07:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 07:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  NATO and Russia are now trading words over the Russian incursions of Turkish airspace ...

And Russia knows damn well that's the extent of NATO's resolve.

They sure do!

Which is Zero, burnt as they were by the Iraq war and the debacle in Afghanistan.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-10-2015, 07:05 AM
"Wow! This thread blew up four pages overnight! I have some catching up to do!"

[Image: awesome-lg_zpsa8897ee6.png]

* Notices three of the four pages is about one person *

[Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]

Oh well. I'd kinda like Alla to respond to the three questions I asked her on page three.
07-10-2015, 07:18 AM
(06-10-2015 08:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Its not my imagination. And it isn't made up. It's backed up by the oldest written history in the world and many religions.

The fact that you've incorporated very old mythology into your beliefs doesn't make it any more real. Old delusions are still delusions. Evidence, Pops, evidence. Written stories, regardless of age, aren't evidence that the contents of those writings are based in reality.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post