Russia making serious accusations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Russia making serious accusations.
(02-12-2015 08:18 PM)BryanS Wrote:  I tend to view everything Putin says with suspicion and caution.

I do this with EVERY politician. No matter what stripe.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
02-12-2015, 11:13 PM
(02-12-2015 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:18 PM)BryanS Wrote:  I tend to view everything Putin says with suspicion and caution.

I do this with EVERY politician. No matter what stripe.

I do this with every mammal Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
02-12-2015, 11:15 PM
(02-12-2015 11:13 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I do this with EVERY politician. No matter what stripe.

I do this with every mammal Tongue

Even these guys ???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-12-2015, 11:19 PM
(02-12-2015 11:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:13 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I do this with every mammal Tongue

Even these guys ???

Why would they always have a few standing on lookout if the rest weren't up to no good? They're hiding something for sure.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
02-12-2015, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 11:26 PM by Deltabravo.)
(02-12-2015 10:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  Putin gearing up to invade Turkey?

Hey, one can only hope.

Joe Biden said the same thing a while ago but had to apologize so the US could use Turkey's air base to bomb ISIS.

Erdogan was taking huge bribes on government contracts and when this was discovered he began a purge. He just put the editor in chief of one of the main secular newspapers in prison for reporting Turkey supplying arms to Syrian rebels.

Here's a good rundown of what Erdogan's family are doing with their bribes and why:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

and

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02...-oil-trade

I recall a few years back seeing a news report about one of the border camps where the US and Turkey were training rebels to go into Syria and destabilize the government there.

All this stems from the West being caught wrong footed by Islamists. They thought that this religion is just like Christianity but it isn't. It's the same old hateful, blood sacrificing religion that has been around for thousands of years here.

Living here I can see the lay of the land and what has happened.

1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

2. Syria was Christian until conquered by Islam so the Alawites of Assad are a blend of Christianity and Islam which is why we have to support Saudi/Sunni Islam against a Christianized/non-Islamic religion.

4. Druze of the Golan were Christians until conquered by Islam...

5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".

6. Lebanon is Maronite Christian until overrun by Islam but they, with the help of Iran have restored a balance where the President has to be a Christian.

7. Yazidis are Zoroastrian/Christians and thus also "devil worshippers" according to Islam.

Until we get the point, that the West is on the wrong side in all this and supporting a religion which conquers, murders and denies freedom of thought, we will be sucked into the quagmire by people like Erdogan. Erdogan is a manipulative ego-maniac, like Hitler. He was jailed for his activisim just like Hitler and now wants to be the Islamic ruler of the world. He is playing on Turkish Ottoman sentiments. Some in Turkey like to remember when the Ottoman Empire ruled large parts of the world including much of Eastern Europe. He is using his stolen money to promote Islamism and ISIS was part of that. He doesn't care about anything except himself. He is destroying Turkey because eventually the Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post
02-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Let's not be Russian to conclusions.

Thanks. I'll be here all weekend. Be sure to tip your waitresses.

Good night!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
If I were in his shoes, I'd use the current situation as a way to test NATOs response just for the sake of gathering Intel.

'Murican Canadian
02-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Reminds me of when they were proclaiming they know they saw US Troops fighting against them for Georgia in that battle a few years ago.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-12-2015, 11:43 PM
(02-12-2015 11:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Reminds me of when they were proclaiming they know they saw US Troops fighting against them for Georgia in that battle a few years ago.

Who are they?

Banjo.
02-12-2015, 11:43 PM
(02-12-2015 11:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 10:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  Putin gearing up to invade Turkey?

Hey, one can only hope.

Joe Biden said the same thing a while ago but had to apologize so the US could use Turkey's air base to bomb ISIS.

Erdogan was taking huge bribes on government contracts and when this was discovered he began a purge. He just put the editor in chief of one of the main secular newspapers in prison for reporting Turkey supplying arms to Syrian rebels.

Here's a good rundown of what Erdogan's family are doing with their bribes and why:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

and

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02...-oil-trade

I recall a few years back seeing a news report about one of the border camps where the US and Turkey were training rebels to go into Syria and destabilize the government there.

All this stems from the West being caught wrong footed by Islamists. They thought that this religion is just like Christianity but it isn't. It's the same old hateful, blood sacrificing religion that has been around for thousands of years here.

Living here I can see the lay of the land and what has happened.

1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

2. Syria was Christian until conquered by Islam so the Alawites of Assad are a blend of Christianity and Islam which is why we have to support Saudi/Sunni Islam against a Christianized/non-Islamic religion.

4. Druze of the Golan were Christians until conquered by Islam...

5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".

6. Lebanon is Maronite Christian until overrun by Islam but they, with the help of Iran have restored a balance where the President has to be a Christian.

7. Yazidis are Zoroastrian/Christians and thus also "devil worshippers" according to Islam.

Until we get the point, that the West is on the wrong side in all this and supporting a religion which conquers, murders and denies freedom of thought, we will be sucked into the quagmire by people like Erdogan. Erdogan is a manipulative ego-maniac, like Hitler. He was jailed for his activisim just like Hitler and now wants to be the Islamic ruler of the world. He is playing on Turkish Ottoman sentiments. Some in Turkey like to remember when the Ottoman Empire ruled large parts of the world including much of Eastern Europe. He is using his stolen money to promote Islamism and ISIS was part of that. He doesn't care about anything except himself. He is destroying Turkey because eventually the Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.

And therefore the best response is to wish war on the people of Turkey. Jesus FUCKING Christ. No wonder the world is down the shitter, with lunatics like you running around.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post