Russia making serious accusations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Russia making serious accusations.
(02-12-2015 11:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Hey, one can only hope.

Joe Biden said the same thing a while ago but had to apologize so the US could use Turkey's air base to bomb ISIS.

Erdogan was taking huge bribes on government contracts and when this was discovered he began a purge. He just put the editor in chief of one of the main secular newspapers in prison for reporting Turkey supplying arms to Syrian rebels.

Here's a good rundown of what Erdogan's family are doing with their bribes and why:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

and

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02...-oil-trade

I recall a few years back seeing a news report about one of the border camps where the US and Turkey were training rebels to go into Syria and destabilize the government there.

All this stems from the West being caught wrong footed by Islamists. They thought that this religion is just like Christianity but it isn't. It's the same old hateful, blood sacrificing religion that has been around for thousands of years here.

Living here I can see the lay of the land and what has happened.

1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

2. Syria was Christian until conquered by Islam so the Alawites of Assad are a blend of Christianity and Islam which is why we have to support Saudi/Sunni Islam against a Christianized/non-Islamic religion.

4. Druze of the Golan were Christians until conquered by Islam...

5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".

6. Lebanon is Maronite Christian until overrun by Islam but they, with the help of Iran have restored a balance where the President has to be a Christian.

7. Yazidis are Zoroastrian/Christians and thus also "devil worshippers" according to Islam.

Until we get the point, that the West is on the wrong side in all this and supporting a religion which conquers, murders and denies freedom of thought, we will be sucked into the quagmire by people like Erdogan. Erdogan is a manipulative ego-maniac, like Hitler. He was jailed for his activisim just like Hitler and now wants to be the Islamic ruler of the world. He is playing on Turkish Ottoman sentiments. Some in Turkey like to remember when the Ottoman Empire ruled large parts of the world including much of Eastern Europe. He is using his stolen money to promote Islamism and ISIS was part of that. He doesn't care about anything except himself. He is destroying Turkey because eventually the Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.

And therefore the best response is to wish war on the people of Turkey. Jesus FUCKING Christ. No wonder the world is down the shitter, with lunatics like you running around.

He is essentially correct with regards to historical analysis. I don't support war. I think everyone should work against terrorism.

Sadly this shit has been going on the thousands of years.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-12-2015, 02:14 AM
I do wonder if turkey had never shot down one of russias bombers if we would of ever heard about this.

The pentagon have rubbished the claims and claimed Turkey is a solid Ally that helps in hosting countries fight ISIS.

So if that is the case, how have we got to this point?? Is Russia just throwing a tactical tantrum or is it something more murky?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-12-2015, 04:07 AM
(03-12-2015 02:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  I do wonder if turkey had never shot down one of russias bombers if we would of ever heard about this.

The pentagon have rubbished the claims and claimed Turkey is a solid Ally that helps in hosting countries fight ISIS.

So if that is the case, how have we got to this point?? Is Russia just throwing a tactical tantrum or is it something more murky?

I highly doubt it. Unlike America, Russia has experienced warfare one of the most gigantic stages in history, The Great Patriotic War. There were more than 6 battles (if memory serves) where the Russians lost over 200,000 men. In each battle. The Red army air force lost over 3000 aircraft on June 22 1941. I believe it was over 5000 3 days into the German invasion. Americans simply cannot comprehend the scales of losses.

Russia does not go to war lightly. No matter how one views the Soviets and Czechoslovakia and other areas. They were so fearful after WWII they created a bulwark between themselves and the West.

That F16 and it's action shows a trap. Like Erich Hartmann or Gunther Rall hiding in the sun. It stinks of it. Also notice the target, a 50 year old design. They did not try to shoot down an SU 34!

Plus that video reminded me of the Americans showing the Soviet missiles in Cuba.

But like I said, I am just an ordinary citizen, not privy to the plans and deeds of the mighty.

As always I refer people to this lecture on the scale of the GPW.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 06:37 AM
(02-12-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Reminds me of when they were proclaiming they know they saw US Troops fighting against them for Georgia in that battle a few years ago.

Who are they?

Russia/Putin

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-12-2015, 06:49 AM
(03-12-2015 06:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Who are they?

Russia/Putin

Thanks.

I wonder who it was they saw? Could have been US black op's or someone disguised as US troops. Or simply a mistake. Which happens in Battle.

Do you mean this? If so it is quite well documented.

Remember, America goes to war a LOT. As do many other. I recall this article from a few years ago. Did you ever read it? Amazing really. My country, Australia, is currently at war. The RAAF is heavily involved in the middle east. Britain agreed to join them with the RAF after a ten hour debate in parliament yesterday.

The world is a crazy and violent place.

Banjo.
03-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Fun war facts: Montenegro and Japan ended a 101 years long war in 2006.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
03-12-2015, 07:07 AM
(03-12-2015 07:03 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Fun war facts: Montenegro and Japan ended a 101 years long war in 2006.

Whoever thought the 100 years war would be outdone? Smile

Banjo.
03-12-2015, 07:20 AM
(03-12-2015 06:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 06:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Russia/Putin

Thanks.

I wonder who it was they saw? Could have been US black op's or someone disguised as US troops. Or simply a mistake. Which happens in Battle.

Remember, America goes to war a LOT. As do many other. I recall this article from a few years ago. Did you ever read it? Amazing really. My country, Australia, is currently at war. The RAAF is heavily involved in the middle east. Britain agreed to join them with the RAF after a ten hour debate in parliament yesterday.

Fascinating. I have never once heard that Georgia was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. The third largest contributor of troops...that puts them behind England, and I didn't know. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-12-2015, 07:53 AM
(03-12-2015 07:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 06:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks.

Fascinating. I have never once heard that Georgia was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. The third largest contributor of troops...that puts them behind England, and I didn't know. Consider

Yeah, I'm kinda into history. I never had a real education. So I read lots of books. Especially ancient works, but loads of modern histories as well.

I love Thucydides and Curtius Rufus through to Chalmers Johnson.

Plus personal histories by people such as Johnnie Johnson to Chuck Yeager.

Banjo.
03-12-2015, 07:58 AM
A great talk by Johnson that links Rome and America. Right up my alley! Big Grin

Banjo.