Russia making serious accusations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Russia making serious accusations.
The thing is, Assard, Russia's Syrian ally, buys a shit ton of IS oil too.
So Russia calling out Turkey is a little pot calling the kettle black.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 08:18 AM
(03-12-2015 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The thing is, Assard, Russia's Syrian ally, buys a shit ton of IS oil too.
So Russia calling out Turkey is a little pot calling the kettle black.

Citation needed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-12-2015, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 01:23 PM by izel.)
(02-12-2015 11:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 10:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  Putin gearing up to invade Turkey?

Hey, one can only hope.

Joe Biden said the same thing a while ago but had to apologize so the US could use Turkey's air base to bomb ISIS.

Erdogan was taking huge bribes on government contracts and when this was discovered he began a purge. He just put the editor in chief of one of the main secular newspapers in prison for reporting Turkey supplying arms to Syrian rebels.

Here's a good rundown of what Erdogan's family are doing with their bribes and why:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

and

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02...-oil-trade

I recall a few years back seeing a news report about one of the border camps where the US and Turkey were training rebels to go into Syria and destabilize the government there.

All this stems from the West being caught wrong footed by Islamists. They thought that this religion is just like Christianity but it isn't. It's the same old hateful, blood sacrificing religion that has been around for thousands of years here.

Living here I can see the lay of the land and what has happened.

1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

2. Syria was Christian until conquered by Islam so the Alawites of Assad are a blend of Christianity and Islam which is why we have to support Saudi/Sunni Islam against a Christianized/non-Islamic religion.

4. Druze of the Golan were Christians until conquered by Islam...

5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".

6. Lebanon is Maronite Christian until overrun by Islam but they, with the help of Iran have restored a balance where the President has to be a Christian.

7. Yazidis are Zoroastrian/Christians and thus also "devil worshippers" according to Islam.

Until we get the point, that the West is on the wrong side in all this and supporting a religion which conquers, murders and denies freedom of thought, we will be sucked into the quagmire by people like Erdogan. Erdogan is a manipulative ego-maniac, like Hitler. He was jailed for his activisim just like Hitler and now wants to be the Islamic ruler of the world. He is playing on Turkish Ottoman sentiments. Some in Turkey like to remember when the Ottoman Empire ruled large parts of the world including much of Eastern Europe. He is using his stolen money to promote Islamism and ISIS was part of that. He doesn't care about anything except himself. He is destroying Turkey because eventually the Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.

Yes I'm going to say something, you all know I will.

First off, Putin/Russia is crazy, but not stupid. He wouldn't dare invade Turkey, we are not Syria, nor are we Iraq. Invasion against Turkey will not be walk in the park for anyone.

Putin has made same accusations against every western country. Russia is the big bully of Europe, and like every bully, if they can't have it their way, they throw a tantrum. Only thing they can do is put sanctions against us, which will hurt them just as much as us, its mutual, so go right ahead.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is a politician, just like your politicians where ever you may be. He is selected by the rich to serve their interest. If you for one second, think your politicians are not as corrupt or even worse, you are delusional. Not too long ago American people got into ton of debt to go into a war against Iraq to benefit few, most of which as people were highly against it, but did Bush listen to anybody? NO! Erdoğan is no different scum than Bush or Putin or and any other politician. So get over it.

You also mentioned Nazar, Turkey happens to be multi cultural country. News flash, but if you didn't know that already, I got no time to explain it to you...
Quote: Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.
Wrong! Kurd are Muslim, and they been fighting us for their independence for 30+ years. You are a bit late reporting that story, must be one of the websites you getting your news from. Turkey is still very secular country, that hasn't changed, but like every other country, we too have few crazies, we are not perfect society, shocker eh?

Quote:5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".
This makes no sense, I don't get your point? Tell me one country that has not been conquered at some point in its history? So yes the land that is known as Turkey now, was once part of Greek empire, part Persian empire, Roman, Lydia, Lazcia and it goes on and on and on. That happened in human history, people killed people, for power, land, wealth, religion you name it.

I...I got nothing else Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
04-12-2015, 09:30 PM
(04-12-2015 12:08 PM)izel Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Hey, one can only hope.

Joe Biden said the same thing a while ago but had to apologize so the US could use Turkey's air base to bomb ISIS.

Erdogan was taking huge bribes on government contracts and when this was discovered he began a purge. He just put the editor in chief of one of the main secular newspapers in prison for reporting Turkey supplying arms to Syrian rebels.

Here's a good rundown of what Erdogan's family are doing with their bribes and why:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

Some people make up more shit than others. DB seems to be pretty good at it, and getting called out on it by someone who is actually on the scene helps us all understand other perspectives on the world scene. As opposed to getting pumped full of BS by our own government.
and

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02...-oil-trade

I recall a few years back seeing a news report about one of the border camps where the US and Turkey were training rebels to go into Syria and destabilize the government there.

All this stems from the West being caught wrong footed by Islamists. They thought that this religion is just like Christianity but it isn't. It's the same old hateful, blood sacrificing religion that has been around for thousands of years here.

Living here I can see the lay of the land and what has happened.

1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

2. Syria was Christian until conquered by Islam so the Alawites of Assad are a blend of Christianity and Islam which is why we have to support Saudi/Sunni Islam against a Christianized/non-Islamic religion.

4. Druze of the Golan were Christians until conquered by Islam...

5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".

6. Lebanon is Maronite Christian until overrun by Islam but they, with the help of Iran have restored a balance where the President has to be a Christian.

7. Yazidis are Zoroastrian/Christians and thus also "devil worshippers" according to Islam.

Until we get the point, that the West is on the wrong side in all this and supporting a religion which conquers, murders and denies freedom of thought, we will be sucked into the quagmire by people like Erdogan. Erdogan is a manipulative ego-maniac, like Hitler. He was jailed for his activisim just like Hitler and now wants to be the Islamic ruler of the world. He is playing on Turkish Ottoman sentiments. Some in Turkey like to remember when the Ottoman Empire ruled large parts of the world including much of Eastern Europe. He is using his stolen money to promote Islamism and ISIS was part of that. He doesn't care about anything except himself. He is destroying Turkey because eventually the Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.

Yes I'm going to say something, you all know I will.

First off, Putin/Russia is crazy, but not stupid. He wouldn't dare invade Turkey, we are not Syria, nor are we Iraq. Invasion against Turkey will not be walk in the park for anyone.

Putin has made same accusations against every western country. Russia is the big bully of Europe, and like every bully, if they can't have it their way, they throw a tantrum. Only thing they can do is put sanctions against us, which will hurt them just as much as us, its mutual, so go right ahead.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is a politician, just like your politicians where ever you may be. He is selected by the rich to serve their interest. If you for one second, think your politicians are not as corrupt or even worse, you are delusional. Not too long ago American people got into ton of debt to go into a war against Iraq to benefit few, most of which as people were highly against it, but did Bush listen to anybody? NO! Erdoğan is no different scum than Bush or Putin or and any other politician. So get over it.

You also mentioned Nazar, Turkey happens to be multi cultural country. News flash, but if you didn't know that already, I got no time to explain it to you...
Quote: Kurds, who are another former non-muslim people. will end up in control of a large part of Turkey and will then start looking for independence, unless Turkey reverts to being a modern secular republic.
Wrong! Kurd are Muslim, and they been fighting us for their independence for 30+ years. You are a bit late reporting that story, must be one of the websites you getting your news from. Turkey is still very secular country, that hasn't changed, but like every other country, we too have few crazies, we are not perfect society, shocker eh?

Quote:5. Turkey was Greek Christian or Armenian Christian until conquered and ethnically cleansed by Muslims. The Turks all still venerate the "Nazar" without recognizing tht that goes back to a time when they were "Nazarenes".
This makes no sense, I don't get your point? Tell me one country that has not been conquered at some point in its history? So yes the land that is known as Turkey now, was once part of Greek empire, part Persian empire, Roman, Lydia, Lazcia and it goes on and on and on. That happened in human history, people killed people, for power, land, wealth, religion you name it.

I...I got nothing else Facepalm
04-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Ignore my reply above. It got garbled, somehow, and I don't see all of what I posted, to boot.

Suffice to say, DB is full of it, and I appreciate getting a report from someone (Izel) who isn't filtered through the local papers. And yes, most politicians are crooks.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
04-12-2015, 10:48 PM
(04-12-2015 09:36 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Ignore my reply above. It got garbled, somehow, and I don't see all of what I posted, to boot.

Suffice to say, DB is full of it, and I appreciate getting a report from someone (Izel) who isn't filtered through the local papers. And yes, most politicians are crooks.

I'm not trying to defend Erdoğan in any way here, but it does piss me off when people read few stories and think they know everything. The situation in Syria is effecting us more than any other nation, we have over 2 million Syrians here. Yes I agree Erdoğan hasn't done much to fight ISIS, but you have to look at it in our side of the view. Do we think ISIS is evil? of course, but we have our own evil here, the one that has been bombing, schools, shopping malls, theaters for past 30 years and caused over 35,000 lives. That is the Kurdish PKK. So if you are a Turkish president, who will you bomb? will you fight the ISIS? who hasn't done much harm to us, or will you bomb the PKK, who has caused terror in your land for over 30 years? Do I worry who may bomb France next week? Or do I worry who may bomb me?

Here is what is happening in Syria.
For the Turks, ISIS is bad, mother of bad, but they are fighting the Kurds, who is even more bad for us, but, supported by United States. So Turkey is dropping 9 bombs to kurds 1 to ISIS. We even opened our air base in incirlik to go ahead bomb the shit out of them for all we care. But we have our own priorities and that is the Kurds.

For Russians, ISIS is bad, but even worse is the Free Syrian Army, who is supported by United States and Turkey, but Russians have to look out for their interest, which is protect the Assad. So the long story short, like everybody else Erdoğan is looking out what is best for his country. Why is it ok if the west does it, but when we have to look out for our interest, is bad?

That is pure western propaganda.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
04-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Very fortunate to have another source so close to what is going on. Thanks for taking the time Izel.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
05-12-2015, 12:00 AM
You know, I can't help thinking that there must be a better way than bombing the shit out of people...

ISIS cannot be a monolithic evil, there must be reasonable men and women - if not found in the ranks of the extremists who fight, then found in the territories they control, the same with the Kurds. Everyone in the world prefers peace to war, and yet we are very happy to drop whatever we're doing and go to war for the silliest of reasons.

In 20 years or 50, will anyone care that a soldier gave his life in such and such stupid conflict, for some badly-defined political ideal? The only people who will care that he died like a dog will be his family.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-12-2015, 05:54 AM
(02-12-2015 11:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  1. Iran was conquered by Muslims and their religion is a blend of Zoroastrianism and Islam. That's why we in the west have to support Sunni/Saudi Islam against Iran.

What the fuck? Why? You jumped from A to Z with nothing in between...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-12-2015, 06:16 AM
(04-12-2015 10:48 PM)izel Wrote:  I'm not trying to defend Erdoğan in any way here, but it does piss me off when people read few stories and think they know everything. The situation in Syria is effecting us more than any other nation, we have over 2 million Syrians here. Yes I agree Erdoğan hasn't done much to fight ISIS, but you have to look at it in our side of the view. Do we think ISIS is evil? of course, but we have our own evil here, the one that has been bombing, schools, shopping malls, theaters for past 30 years and caused over 35,000 lives. That is the Kurdish PKK. So if you are a Turkish president, who will you bomb? will you fight the ISIS? who hasn't done much harm to us, or will you bomb the PKK, who has caused terror in your land for over 30 years? Do I worry who may bomb France next week? Or do I worry who may bomb me?

Here is what is happening in Syria.
For the Turks, ISIS is bad, mother of bad, but they are fighting the Kurds, who is even more bad for us, but, supported by United States. So Turkey is dropping 9 bombs to kurds 1 to ISIS. We even opened our air base in incirlik to go ahead bomb the shit out of them for all we care. But we have our own priorities and that is the Kurds.

For Russians, ISIS is bad, but even worse is the Free Syrian Army, who is supported by United States and Turkey, but Russians have to look out for their interest, which is protect the Assad. So the long story short, like everybody else Erdoğan is looking out what is best for his country. Why is it ok if the west does it, but when we have to look out for our interest, is bad?

That is pure western propaganda.

You know , people only became aware of the amount of bullshit western media vomits onto their audience when their own countries are victims of it.
Even then , most people never question western media "reports" concerning other countries.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post