Russian Meteor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Russian Meteor
Whats going on Consider

http://news.yahoo.com/cuba-too-reports-p...49893.html

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 09:05 PM
(16-02-2013 09:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  Whats going on Consider

http://news.yahoo.com/cuba-too-reports-p...49893.html

Meteoroids are rarely alone. They are typically found in swarms, resulting from collisions of other bodies. The only unusual thing is that there have been some larger chunks.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2013, 09:32 PM
(16-02-2013 05:54 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Already the christians are claiming it to be the "Wormwood", of Revelation fame.

Well, they're stupid wormwood in Russian means chernobyl. Dumbfucks can't even connect the fucking dots... sheesh. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-02-2013, 09:40 PM
(16-02-2013 09:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 05:54 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Already the christians are claiming it to be the "Wormwood", of Revelation fame.

Well, they're stupid wormwood in Russian means chernobyl. Dumbfucks can't even connect the fucking dots... sheesh. Dodgy
Yeah but Chernobyl didn't fall out of the sky.
16-02-2013, 09:46 PM
"Waters turning bitter" and more than a hundred thousand people dying... hmm... not spectacularly sick enough for Revelations, huh? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Chornobyl actually means "mugwort", not wormwood. Fundamentalists twisting facts again.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
16-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Ukranian for "black stalks"... referring to artemisia or mugwort? Pah - details.

I like to connect my man made disasters with my man made religious mumbo jumbo, if you don't mind. Dodgy fucking atheists always wanting spoil a good Revelation.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Artemisia is a genus, most of which can be called mugwort. Wormwood is a specific species in the mugwort family. Saying that Chornobyl refers to "Wormwood" is like saying that "big cat" refers to "lion".

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
16-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Fingers in ears... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA Dodgy

17-02-2013, 12:52 AM
(16-02-2013 05:54 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Already the christians are claiming it to be the "Wormwood", of Revelation fame. I Guess we'll have to wait and see if it kills a 3rd of earths population.

Oh relax, it was just a stunt pulled by the Russian Government.

Not the first time they've pulled such a thing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.