Russian troops coming to America.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Russian troops coming to America.
Hiya, my name'a Borat. Do not try to shrink me gypsie.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
19-05-2012, 11:38 PM
(11-05-2012 09:26 PM)Eru Wrote:  Dont know any of my fellow Americans on here, but this just hit on underground news , that Russian troops are coming to America to train to target terrorist, but the thing is. People are saying they are coming to disarm and take on us. Your thoughts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...nE_Qnk8zvI
What terrorists?
20-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Oh God. This fucker's back?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
20-05-2012, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 04:57 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(20-05-2012 12:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh God. This fucker's back?
I find it hard to believe that the blind can tell I'm here when they can't even see their own world. More so that you are again... not contributing to any thread, but rather making pointless comments to make you feel better about yourself.

Seriously, contribute to the thread or don't reply at all, this is a place for free, open, and critical thinking. Not a place for mockery of those you don't happen to agree with.
20-05-2012, 05:57 AM
It was the Chinese when Clinton was in office that were going to do this, did they get lost and take 15 some odd years to ask the Russians to do it? Maybe they'll have those spiffy black helicopters these morons are so afraid of.

It called joint training exercises. The Russians have had problems with terrorist too.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-05-2012, 06:07 AM
(20-05-2012 05:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  It was the Chinese when Clinton was in office that were going to do this, did they get lost and take 15 some odd years to ask the Russians to do it? Maybe they'll have those spiffy black helicopters these morons are so afraid of.

It called joint training exercises. The Russians have had problems with terrorist too.
Oh yeah! The russians have had problems with ACTUAL and AUTHENTIC terrorists! Especially in their occupation of Afghanistan! I mean we should know right? We were the ones that were training those terrorists!
20-05-2012, 06:15 AM
(20-05-2012 06:07 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 05:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  It was the Chinese when Clinton was in office that were going to do this, did they get lost and take 15 some odd years to ask the Russians to do it? Maybe they'll have those spiffy black helicopters these morons are so afraid of.

Oh yeah! The russians have had problems with ACTUAL and AUTHENTIC terrorists! Especially in their occupation of Afghanistan! I mean we should know right? We were the ones that were training those terrorists!
We did not train the Chechen' , They kept that suppressed pretty well until the collapse. What do you call people that take over a school and kill a bunch of children? I would posit that the Russian style of handling things like this needs refinement I was not arguing the politics or history of the issue.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-05-2012, 06:30 AM
(20-05-2012 06:15 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  We did not train the Chechen' , They kept that suppressed pretty well until the collapse. What do you call people that take over a school and kill a bunch of children? I would posit that the Russian style of handling things like this needs refinement I was not arguing the politics or history of the issue.
I don't care about who trained who, but I'd be more inclined to call a bunch of people who take over a school and kill a bunch of children stupid. I mean really, that is a stupid move as you could do. I mean their government obviously didn't care that much about the victims. Maybe they should have taken over a government building and killed a few politicians? Then I would call them heroes.

Of course what better place to train anti-terrorist personal than by the people who train terrorists in the first place! Truly brilliant. Or could be that they're training them to be terrorists. Something might go down in Russia soon. Nothing is ever as it seems. Mercs will do anything for money, remember that.
21-05-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm not sure have I understood you guys correctly, but did you just dared to say that the Chechen have killed some children? No, I think I have misunderstood you, because you are not talking about this shit without even reading the most basic facts...

The point most of you people that live a long long way from certain events have no idea about what is going on, you just comment on what happened, not why... You see, the Second Chechen war was a war for indenpendence, something USA has always liked and approved (or at least pretended to do so), this was not a terrorism act. The Chechen only wanted their independence, as many other countries did and still do. The big problem there was that they went against - Russia, and you simply do not go against Russia, specially if you are that small.

Anyway, those kids killed in school were killed by Russians, by Russian military, not by Chechen freedom fighters. So choose your words carefully when speaking about terrorists, not everything is what it seems.

On the other hand, the Chechen fighters should have realized that this is going to happen, what do you expect, that the Russian military is going to let you go and listen to your demands? Stupid.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-05-2012, 02:03 AM
(21-05-2012 01:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  On the other hand, the Chechen fighters should have realized that this is going to happen, what do you expect, that the Russian military is going to let you go and listen to your demands? Stupid.
So we both agree that they were stupid then?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sylvia Browne never saw it coming grizzlysnake 14 595 06-12-2013 10:11 AM
Last Post: Skeptic Gamer
  NASA Mooned America Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 11 641 17-06-2013 10:58 AM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  Pre-viking European 'discovery' of America? Nappa 17 1,137 08-02-2013 05:31 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  The Commies are Coming I and I 17 739 24-10-2012 09:53 PM
Last Post: Atothetheist