08-02-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Ruth Bader Ginsburg wants an all-female Supreme Court
Thats sexist.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 06:07 AM
I think it's about time we voted for senators with breasts. After all, we've been voting for boobs long enough.
~ Claire Sargent, 1992 Arizona senatorial candidate

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
~ Robin Williams

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
08-02-2015, 07:04 AM
(08-02-2015 06:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
~ Robin Williams

So it's true... all women's periods really are tidally locked to be on the same schedule Gasp

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
08-02-2015, 07:18 AM
If the USSC was all women - that would be just as right and just as wrong as it being all men.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-02-2015, 07:30 AM
(07-02-2015 06:05 PM)cactus Wrote:  If it just so happened that nine women ended up on the court, I don't know anyone who would have a problem with that.

You must not know many people, because I'm fairly confident that the general population would start going ape shit at the point there were 4 women on the Court and a 5th was nominated for an opening.

I say bring it on, though. And, not just in the judiciary but have women take over all government the world over. We've had a few thousand years to see how violent and oppressive male lead societies are. I am ready to see if the women can do better. They certainly can't do worse.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
08-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh, almost forgot. All these new women leaders should dress in some variation of this:

[Image: dominatrix_pistachio_ad.jpg]

(ok, it's an obvious (and bad) joke and it really didn't need to be made. But, I made it anyway. So, sue me).

08-02-2015, 05:04 PM
(08-02-2015 07:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 06:05 PM)cactus Wrote:  If it just so happened that nine women ended up on the court, I don't know anyone who would have a problem with that.

You must not know many people, because I'm fairly confident that the general population would start going ape shit at the point there were 4 women on the Court and a 5th was nominated for an opening.

I say bring it on, though. And, not just in the judiciary but have women take over all government the world over. We've had a few thousand years to see how violent and oppressive male lead societies are. I am ready to see if the women can do better. They certainly can't do worse.

Yeah, Maggie Thatcher did a bang-up job. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2015, 05:18 PM
(08-02-2015 05:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 07:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  You must not know many people, because I'm fairly confident that the general population would start going ape shit at the point there were 4 women on the Court and a 5th was nominated for an opening.

Yeah, Maggie Thatcher did a bang-up job. Thumbsup

Yabbut Maggie was more masculine than 95% of the men in Parliament.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-02-2015, 05:32 PM
(08-02-2015 05:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 05:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, Maggie Thatcher did a bang-up job. Thumbsup

Yabbut Maggie was more masculine than 95% of the men in Parliament.

Buncha poofs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 06:34 PM by BnW.)
The problem with using Thatcher, or even Merkle, as an example is they are not female leaders in an age of female leadership, so you can't really judge. Thatcher got to power by continuously showing her dick, if she had one, was just as big as Reagan's. She came to power by showing she was just as tough as the men and could play their game.

Remember when Geraldine Ferraro was nominated to be VP in 1984? The questions were all about could a woman lead an army or be tough enough in diplomacy. The assumption was we would only accept women who saw leadership as the same process of violence, subjugation and misogyny that men have ruled with for millennia. So, of course we are only going to get women who stick to the standard of equating leadership with power and strength.

There is no way to really know this, but I suspect if women ran the world, as opposed to having a few women leaders, the world would be a vastly different, and I suspect better, place.

Even if they don't dress like the chick in my picture above.